Farren Ray you

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

slider
Club Player

Re: Farren Ray you

haha we lost get over yourselfs

starsign
Club Player

Re: Farren Ray you cripple .

starsign wrote:
terry smith rules wrote:Mods I want action on the language used in this topic name, is totally unacceptable
Agree wholeheartedly mods
This is totally unacceptable on a fan forum and it needs to be removed ASAP
Thanks to whoever reponded Sanity prevails!

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote: I bet you it won't!
We will still make it comfortably.
But may cost us top four
At least we won't lose much percentage.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
JohnE
Club Player

Milney would have kicked it….

Kourkoumelis & Beveridge & Traianidis Appreciation Society
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

slider wrote:haha we lost get over yourselfs

did you post after the win last week slider?

Just asking cause you jumped on here quickly when we lost to Adelaide and not the Lions.

Curious

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Just asking cause you jumped on here quickly when we lost to Adelaide and not the Lions.

Curious

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

White Winmar wrote:Enough said. Cost us the game. Missed an absolute sitter. I have a high opinion of him, but that miss was a disgrace for a senior player. May have cost us a place in the eight at the end of the year. Well done <edited by mod>
bulls*** the team lost it in the first half as mentioned a few other missed... Stanley dropped mark that lead to a goal ect ect piss poor WW blame one guy for the loss

Fortius Quo Fidelius
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

JohnE wrote:Milney would have kicked it….
The tiprat would have.

He would have weaved and baulked and kicked it from the goal square.

Good o'l tiprat.

I miss the tiprat.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
slider
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:

Curious
sorry joof i copped a ban because of you

was very excited last week

please leave your personal attacks to someone else

andrewg
Club Player

he should have kicked it, cant compare 3 gamer Billings to Farren, he will be dirty on himself.
Most offensive thing i have read in this thread is that someone said it will cost us a finals birth, we will not go near the finals.
Might mean we come 15th instead of 14th. Disappointing but better draft pick, quicker development of our club.

ShanghaiSaint
Club Player

Dumb thread

Fortius Quo Fidelius
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

slider wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Curious
sorry joof i copped a ban because of you

was very excited last week

please leave your personal attacks to someone else
What personal attack. Just missed your input after a great win thats all.

Were you banned? lol - missed a great week on the forum after a mighty win, but at least you are back for a loss hey?

Straight on to the forum. good to see

Lance or James??

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

What about Montagna not being able to get a hand on the ball in the goal square and letting a goal go through.

I reckon we could find a reason why every player lost it for us.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
slider
Club Player

love it that we won last week, dont like it that we lost this week, but hey i have been a saint since 1960 how about you?

oh thats right i am 12 and a realist

andrewg
Club Player

slider wrote:love it that we won last week, dont like it that we lost this week, but hey i have been a saint since 1960 how about you?

???

PJ
SS Life Member

In a game littered with our skill errors you pick this one to sink the boot in?

Piss poor

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I owe you all an apology and an explanation. That thread was started as a supposed "joke" by a mate and my son. I was logged in last night, following the game thread, while hosting some friends for dinner and the game. I must admit, I unleashed a verbal tirade at the TV when the final siren sounded, but I got over it pretty quickly.

Anyway the post was up and I had no idea until about half an hour ago. I was horrified when I saw it as I have a general rule of not attacking players in this way. So, I apologise for the offence caused and have had a stern word with the perpetrators. They both thought it was hilarious. I begged to differ.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Enough said. Cost us the game. Missed an absolute sitter. I have a high opinion of him, but that miss was a disgrace for a senior player. May have cost us a place in the eight at the end of the year. Well done <edited by mod>

<Warning issued>

schneider cost us the game...imho....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

miskycat wrote:And Pugger66 is banned...

he sure is...much deserved...imho.....he's a stalker....

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:I owe you all an apology and an explanation. That thread was started as a supposed "joke" by a mate and my son. I was logged in last night, following the game thread, while hosting some friends for dinner and the game. I must admit, I unleashed a verbal tirade at the TV when the final siren sounded, but I got over it pretty quickly.

Anyway the post was up and I had no idea until about half an hour ago. I was horrified when I saw it as I have a general rule of not attacking players in this way. So, I apologise for the offence caused and have had a stern word with the perpetrators. They both thought it was hilarious. I begged to differ.
Sure. Jury is out.

By the way this is my cat posting this. I am in the bath.

Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:I owe you all an apology and an explanation. That thread was started as a supposed "joke" by a mate and my son. I was logged in last night, following the game thread, while hosting some friends for dinner and the game. I must admit, I unleashed a verbal tirade at the TV when the final siren sounded, but I got over it pretty quickly.

:D :D

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:

Sure. Jury is out.

I don't really care what you think. I offered an explanation. Think whatever you like. My mate Tim, who was partly responsible has seen the responses and finds it all the more hilarious. He can't believe adults would respond like this to something posted on an Internet forum. That's part of the reason as to why he did I it. To get the predictably hysterical response. By the way, make sure your cat keeps posting. It writes far better than you do.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:
8856brother wrote:

Sure. Jury is out.

I don't really care what you think. I offered an explanation. Think whatever you like. My mate Tim, who was partly responsible has seen the responses and finds it all the more hilarious. He can't believe adults would respond like this to something posted on an Internet forum. That's part of the reason as to why he did I it. To get the predictably hysteorical response. By the way, make sure your cat keeps posting. It writes far better than you do.
Pussy says thank you! I should have used one of these :wink: Don't get your nickers in a twist. :wink: :wink: Meow.

White Winmar wrote:
8856brother wrote:

Sure. Jury is out.

I don't really care what you think. I offered an explanation. Think whatever you like. My mate Tim, who was partly responsible has seen the responses and finds it all the more hilarious. He can't believe adults would respond like this to something posted on an Internet forum. That's part of the reason as to why he did I it. To get the predictably hysterical response. By the way, make sure your cat keeps posting. It writes far better than you do.
Buddy it's not hysterical to object to the use of the word spastic as appeared in the post. People objecting to the use of this word in my opinion is a good thing. Think about it, and tell your buddy that too.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:
slider wrote:love it that we won last week, dont like it that we lost this week, but hey i have been a saint since 1960 how about you?

???
Who knows what he is on about. I was just curious that he was nowhere to be seen when we have a great win, but is on like lighting on here when we have lost twice.

Seems a bit co-incidental, but hey he has been following the Saints since 1860 so his opinion and views logically hold more weight :D

Lance or James??