Sponsorship Group Prize

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Re: Sponsorship Group Prize

plugger66 wrote:Tickets still available. Anyone out there. hello.
Maybe they all have you on ignore ;)

I will quote it :P

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

For those going there has been a venue change, is now at Sandy FC (Trevor Barker oval) 4pm

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Tickets still available. Anyone out there. hello.
Maybe they all have you on ignore ;)

I will quote it :P

Probably. Suits me better that way. I like talking to myself.

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

IMPORTANT NOTICE
to whoever is actually going to the event.
The AFL/VFL ‘Buddy System’ BBQ on Friday 11 April will now take place at Sandringham Football Club, Trevor Barker Oval (Cnr of Beach Rd and Hampton St, Sandringham).
This was a decision made by the football department today. The Sandringham Zebras have been using Moorabbin while their grounds were under maintenance. Sandringham’s oval has now been approved to train on, hence training moving back to their original facilities.

Event Snapshot
4.00 PM Guest arrival. Please make your way to the Opposition change rooms
4.30 PM AFL/VFL ‘Buddy System’ Presentation from Chris Pelchen
5.30 PM Sandringham Zebras commence training

The presentation will run for around 20 minutes so please feel free to stay and watch the boys train once the formalities conclude.

We apologise for any inconveniences this has caused and we hope you can still join us for an afternoon with your sponsored player.

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Unfortunately work has stymied me at the 11th hour - I am unable to attend - anyone interested in representing Saintsational please PM me.

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

So is anybody going or have we just thrown away all these tickets?
MM must be feeling thrilled to do all this work for such a huge enthusiastic response

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
saint6
Club Player

Unfortunately it was very short notice. Think a lot of player sponsors will be unable to attend.

Gracie
Club Player

I can go if someone will go with me 8-) Happy to me you there or PM me...

Gracie

Just beat it. No wants to be defeated
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I think it's the time slot, not many can get to a 4pm start on a Friday without leaving work early?

Sainter_Dad
Saintsational Legend

Sorry MM if it seems that we were snubbing your efforts - I have just walked out of a meeting which I had no chance of avoiding - by the time I make it to Sandringham - all over red rover - I even ended up offering the tickets to non SS people - but even they could not make 4:00 on a Friday - those that were not working were going away for the weekend - Portsea, Queensland, Bali etc.

I would loved to have taken Sainter_Boy but as I said he is in America. :(

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”

― Aristophanes

If you have a Bee in your Bonnet - I can assist you with that - but it WILL involve some smacking upside the head!
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

It was a quick one, all the players were gone by 5.30.

Enjoyed it though, the oval looks amazing.

Thanks MM, and thanks Bernie

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Was a great event. A real footy club feel. 1.5 hours mixing and mingling with players with snags and burgers aplenty. My boy got his 2014 flag signed by most and his t-shirt and footy signed by some special ones. Young guns like Eli and Luke D made his cut. Boys are very aware that the "experts" had them as wooden spooners and they are glad to be sticking it right up 'em as Ted Whitten Snr would say. Club in very good hands with our young guns. Pelchen very front and centre of the event announcing which saints player was buddying with which Zebra.

On news:

- Schneider set to go
- Hickey just sore - 1 week only
- Newnes happier with his tank

More news as I remember it

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"