Lenny

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lenny

BigMart wrote: I am not in the game of belting people
Isn't that why you stopped going to the footy? Cause you belted someone in the crowd?

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

The Fireman wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Interesting though Dave, BM threatened to belt P66, then when P66 gives him the opportunity it was all suddenly a joke.

Threatening violence on tis forum is against forum rules.

Threatening to belt someone then backing out as quick as one can makes one look foolish and a bit of an internet warrior
naughty naughty Joff ... let's try and defuse
... knew that we could always rely on you to hose things down Firey. :D

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Well it looks like plugger and BM are going to shot gun some cans at the Locker Room while the Fireman will be watching from behind a curtain.

Meanwhile Lenny may or may not have a soft tissue problem but we are leaning towards he's good to go ?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Nice try JB

Nice little exaggeration?!

Did I threaten to BELT him in reality... Let me see

P66 took the piss about playing footy with me, which we all know was a touch of sarcasm... In case you didn't realise, I and others did?!

I did say IF I played with him... Blah blah... Which I said previous the more more likelihood of him playing at StK... So JB

Was the threat real, or as big a joke as P66 going to have a kick... Let alone with me? Have a think?

I did reiterate thatI would have nothing to do with him in any case, and made that clear as a non-joke...

I am not in the game of belting people JB I am smart enough to understand the ramifications of assault and I prefer to show courage and physicality on the field, within the rules.

Not sure what you're trying to achieve there

Im sure you said you dont go to the footy anymore because you either did belt someone or were going to. I didnt class it as a threat because its obvious that what you say on here is complete exaggeration and in the real world your probably scared of everyone. Seems you maybe to scared to even go to the saints especially at night. lets get one thing straight I take wat ever is said here like a grain of salt and what you say i here I dont care and thats why I offerred to play. I am big enough to forget the crap on here. You are a little man and take everything way to seriously. It seems you are exactly like you sound on here. What a pity.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

People who know me, are the opinions I worry about?! Not people who think they do?!

Some weak words and phrase like.... "I'm sure"...., "your probably" .... "Seems you maybe" .... "It seems"...

What's the point of writing unsubstantiated garbage... Fact is, you have no idea about anything to actually do with me, you just make assumption or GUESS

Not sure I've belted anyone at the footy, did mention that I felt like (different to) belting opposition supporters for the comments about Milney when he was around the ball... I do have self control though... It does turn me off going in all honesty
But when did I ever categorically say I never go to the footy
I have a REAL LIFE and have commitments way bigger than watching a game? That being said, if I can I go and watch StK. There was a time before kids and after I retired from Senior Footy when I hardly missed a game in 6 odd years.
I still often go to the VFL because it's closer and a shorter commitment and it often Sat afternoon... And I play Sundays?

You comments about me never going to the footy are about what exactly?

And don't pity me... You don't need to

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Con Gorozidis wrote:Well it looks like plugger and BM are going to shot gun some cans at the Locker Room while the Fireman will be watching from behind a curtain.

Meanwhile Lenny may or may not have a soft tissue problem but we are leaning towards he's good to go ?
As we all know Con, SS's favourite 'The Odd Couple' dynamic duo actually get along just fine.

I found recent footage of Pluggs auctioning off his classic Dodge Challenger... and, could the winning bidder be...? :D :idea:

http://www.streetfire.net/video/bj-70-d ... 288907.htm

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Another thread hijacked by the forum queens

“Yeah….nah””
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:This is about lenny not you. By the way what a weird person you are. Taking things to heart that are said on here. Most normal people would wait to meet people before they decided to belt someone. By the way im happy to meet you at a Saints game and have a beer with you and then you can try and belt me big man.
can I watch ?
Chance and I would also like to watch.

loved that movie dave....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:People who know me, are the opinions I worry about?! Not people who think they do?!

Some weak words and phrase like.... "I'm sure"...., "your probably" .... "Seems you maybe" .... "It seems"...

What's the point of writing unsubstantiated garbage... Fact is, you have no idea about anything to actually do with me, you just make assumption or GUESS

Not sure I've belted anyone at the footy, did mention that I felt like (different to) belting opposition supporters for the comments about Milney when he was around the ball... I do have self control though... It does turn me off going in all honesty
But when did I ever categorically say I never go to the footy
I have a REAL LIFE and have commitments way bigger than watching a game? That being said, if I can I go and watch StK. There was a time before kids and after I retired from Senior Footy when I hardly missed a game in 6 odd years.
I still often go to the VFL because it's closer and a shorter commitment and it often Sat afternoon... And I play Sundays?

You comments about me never going to the footy are about what exactly?

And don't pity me... You don't need to

Another hilarious post from a man who has me on ignore. You said you would have belted someone at the footy not anyone else. you said you would belt me if you had the courage to let me play 9's with you and by the way how long can you use kids as an excuse for not going to the AFL. What a lot of crap that is. As ive said forums shouldnt decide what ap erson is really like because if it it did id be worried about you. Really worried.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Why would you be worried about me? Again, you know absolutely nothing about me, and/or have nothing to do with me... Never will?! I don't worry about you, I just don't like you!!!

And I'll use my kids as reason (excuse?) over anything? I'd rather take my boy to Auskick and spend the day with my family... Above going to a game of footy?! I enjoy being with them.... Is that hard to believe?...

You probably did it the other way around, and look what happened?....

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

BigMart wrote:You probably did it the other way around, and look what happened?....
Very ordinary comment, IMHO.

It appears Lenny is okay. Time to lock this thread methinks....

falka
Club Player

Log on here to get some latest info, you see the Lenny thread up high again and think, bugger maybe he will be a late withdrawal, you click on it and what do you know. 2 guys slagging each other and hijacking another thread. What a surprise.

Is there any data on Plugger v Big Mart thread hijackings?

Could we merge all the threads into one, and when they quote one another in a reply,it gets shipped off to the new merged thread?

So anyway, can't wait to see Lenny again today, wanna enjoy taking my kids to the games this year to show them this absolute legend before he retires (hopefully not this year)

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Why would you be worried about me? Again, you know absolutely nothing about me, and/or have nothing to do with me... Never will?! I don't worry about you, I just don't like you!!!

And I'll use my kids as reason (excuse?) over anything? I'd rather take my boy to Auskick and spend the day with my family... Above going to a game of footy?! I enjoy being with them.... Is that hard to believe?...

You probably did it the other way around, and look what happened?....

But you can get to the VFL and local footy. Kids are allowed at the AFL. My Daughter went from 10 days old. And Auskick is until 11am Saturday morning. Come up with better excuses than that crap BM. You dont go because its boring on your own at AFL games, lets face it. Its obvious. And another little go at me being separated. You are a weak BM. Weak as water and a hypocrite. Say i dont know anything about you and then say you just dont like me. You are truly weak. And still keep reading what I write even though im on ignore. You really cant ignore me. You are fascinated. Now how about coming to an AFL and having a drink with me. Doesnt have to be beer. There is water at the footy. And then big man you can belt me because you dont like a person who types on the internet. We need a study done on your brain when you die. can you donte it like David parkin has? Obviously you were knocked out more than once at the footy.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Nice rant? Who doesn't take things too seriously... Ooh, I never blah blah...

Understand, I have no interest in having a drink with you? I think yourobably need to lay off it a bit anyway?

Yes I'm sure a 3yo loved 2hrs at the footy... Sitting in a plastic seat whilst daddy cheers on his idols!

At the VFL kids can run around, kick the footy and play...

My son at 5 lasted less than a half and was bored and wanted to do something fun... Perhaps now he is playing footy he will actually understand it more... But I don't like forcing my kids to sit for hours and do stuff because I want to do it?

Do you feel tough after calling someone weak on the Internet repeatedly?! Coming from you, that's a joke!!

remboy
SS Hall of Fame

falka wrote:Log on here to get some latest info, you see the Lenny thread up high again and think, bugger maybe he will be a late withdrawal, you click on it and what do you know. 2 guys slagging each other and hijacking another thread. What a surprise.

Is there any data on Plugger v Big Mart thread hijackings?

Could we merge all the threads into one, and when they quote one another in a reply,it gets shipped off to the new merged thread?

So anyway, can't wait to see Lenny again today, wanna enjoy taking my kids to the games this year to show them this absolute legend before he retires (hopefully not this year)
How dare you try to use a Lenny thread to talk about Lenny.
However, while we're on the subject, I thought Harves would leave a hole too big to fill when he left. Yet a few years down I know I almost have the same respect and admiration for Lenny as I did for Harvey. Hope he turns it on again today.

Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Nice rant? Who doesn't take things too seriously... Ooh, I never blah blah...

Understand, I have no interest in having a drink with you? I think yourobably need to lay off it a bit anyway?

Yes I'm sure a 3yo loved 2hrs at the footy... Sitting in a plastic seat whilst daddy cheers on his idols!

At the VFL kids can run around, kick the footy and play...

My son at 5 lasted less than a half and was bored and wanted to do something fun... Perhaps now he is playing footy he will actually understand it more... But I don't like forcing my kids to sit for hours and do stuff because I want to do it?

Do you feel tough after calling someone weak on the Internet repeatedly?! Coming from you, that's a joke!!

Well when someone backs out of punching me after threatening me they are weak and when someone brings up personal stuff they are weak so yep you are weak. And im glad you know me and my daughter that well. She loved going to the footy. She either slept or ran up and down stairs. It didnt seem to worry her at all. She is 18 now and off to the footy today so it hasnt effected her to much. having said that she must have some issues if she still follows the saints. She also went to the VFL and cant remember to many times her saying id rather go the VFL where I can run around more. And i dont think she was forced because she didnt complain. Kids usually complain when forced to do anything. And thanks for telling me to lay off the drink but how do you even know how much I drink. Another jibe that you couldnt help. Lets catch up for a drink and bury our bad past. it would be better for all on here. tell us when you are next going to a VFL game and I will buy you a coke. By the way my rant wasnt serious. I was laughing as I was typing just like now.

Now back on topic. it appears Lenny will play so this thread should also be shut.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

A soft homo-erotic pic generally winds these threads up pretty quickly. You can thank me later.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:A soft homo-erotic pic generally winds these threads up pretty quickly. You can thank me later.

Now that's bloody funny Dragit. I actually laughed out loud.

I too logged onto the thread wondering if Lenny was going to be a late withdrawal. At least I got a laugh at the end though.

Buckets
SS Life Member

Thread closed for obvious reasons.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you