Sainsational Footy Tipping??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Goody
Club Player

Sainsational Footy Tipping??

Is this site running its usual comp this year? I really enjoy it because its free. If so how do I rejoin the group, I just tried but my name did not go on the members list, or is it automatic. Please help md I dont want to pay $50 to play.

Followed Saints since '71
Sir Robert Harvey was my favorite player
Stewie Lowe and Plugger before that.
Loved watching Rooey and Jack Steven
Now looking forward to the future

Some people make things happen, some people watch things happen, but most just say " What the f#&k happened!".
Goody
Club Player

Re: Sainsational Footy Tipping??

So whats the go, is it on or not!!!!!

Followed Saints since '71
Sir Robert Harvey was my favorite player
Stewie Lowe and Plugger before that.
Loved watching Rooey and Jack Steven
Now looking forward to the future

Some people make things happen, some people watch things happen, but most just say " What the f#&k happened!".
matrix
Saintsational Legend

geez no one???

Goody i just went over to the FootyTipping site and it looks like the SS one is still there
im guessing everyone will be putting tips in thats on the SS list this week?
theres quite a few there
pm me you email and ill ill send you an invite you can do via the site, unless of course you are already on the list from prev years
if you are on the list already from prev years just log in
www.footytips.com.au
go to the comps tab and it should open all the leagues of tipping u are in

like i said if not just shoot me a pm
8-)

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Ill join....

Saint Bev
SS Life Member

Everyone is welcome to join the Qld Saints tipping comp. Has been running since 1997. Below is the basic details. Sign up and we will send the rules and payment details -

HOW TO JOIN
1. Go to http://www.footytips.com.au
2. Click the 'JOIN NOW' button on the homepage and follow the prompts (if you don't already have an acct with footytips.com.au).

3. Once you have successfully registered, click the 'FIND A COMPETITION' button.

4. Then click Create/Join Competition

4. Type in Search for a Competition AFL FOOTY FANATICS and Password – AFLfootball (you may not require the Password)

PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE JOINED THE CORRECT COMPETITION, AS OTHER COMPETITIONS MAY HAVE A SIMILAR NAME. It is a different comp to last years. It you have already joined Footy Tips previously, all you have to do is go to “Choose a Competition” and type AFL FOOTY FANATICS.

5. IMPORTANT - PLEASE send an email to let us know you have registered for this competition. Include your contact details, full name and tipster name. This will assist us to contact you in connection with this comp, including prize payments and competition payment. Email: qldsaints@gmail.com

Qld Saints Supporter Group
Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Saint Bev wrote:Everyone is welcome to join the Qld Saints tipping comp. Has been running since 1997. Below is the basic details. Sign up and we will send the rules and payment details -

HOW TO JOIN
1. Go to http://www.footytips.com.au
2. Click the 'JOIN NOW' button on the homepage and follow the prompts (if you don't already have an acct with footytips.com.au).

3. Once you have successfully registered, click the 'FIND A COMPETITION' button.

4. Then click Create/Join Competition

4. Type in Search for a Competition AFL FOOTY FANATICS and Password – AFLfootball (you may not require the Password)

PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE JOINED THE CORRECT COMPETITION, AS OTHER COMPETITIONS MAY HAVE A SIMILAR NAME. It is a different comp to last years. It you have already joined Footy Tips previously, all you have to do is go to “Choose a Competition” and type AFL FOOTY FANATICS.

5. IMPORTANT - PLEASE send an email to let us know you have registered for this competition. Include your contact details, full name and tipster name. This will assist us to contact you in connection with this comp, including prize payments and competition payment. Email: qldsaints@gmail.com
Done :D !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

matrix
Saintsational Legend

the one i mentioned is the one most of us have been in for the last few years
jsut log into footytips.com. and go to the comps tab up the top and it will tell you what leagues you have been playing over the last few years, they should still be there
:)
go the saints

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:the one i mentioned is the one most of us have been in for the last few years
jsut log into footytips.com. and go to the comps tab up the top and it will tell you what leagues you have been playing over the last few years, they should still be there
:)
go the saints
It is !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Hi all - I am actually the administrator of the Saintsational footy tipping on footytips.com.au since its inception and I apologise for not speaking up earlier

Ive gone into the our Comp and cleaned it up removing quite a few tipsters that havent played for quite a few years - that has now left us with 52 tipsters in this years comp of which 23 are still yet to enter their tips for this week - i am assuming they will as they have logged in to activate their accounts very recently

If you would like to join please go to footytips.com.au and register then join the Saintsational comp using the password - harvey

If you are having any probs joining let me know and I will try and help you out

Will try and do some sort of weekly round up to keep it real

Anyway good tipping and Go Saints!!

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
saint6
Club Player

joined = looking forward to getting the wooden spoon as I find it very hard to tip against the saints.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Thanks, I will join :)