Game at Geelong on 19/2. How can we watch it?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

doggerel
Club Player

Re: Game at Geelong on 19/2. How can we watch it?

Solar wrote:
Armoooo wrote:If anyone is aware of any legally questionable stream links could they send me a pm?
me too
You don't need a junk-filled stream.

If you don't have a tablet, install Bluestacks android emulator on your PC and run the AFL app inside that. Currently you don't seem to need a subscription to watch.

But given how the match is going, you are probably better off reading a book.

St Kilda Social Club member since 1996
saint-stu
Club Player

Thanks Playon and Ben_fff

Actually I also noticed that the AFL app on android is showing it free tonight. Pretty good quality (very smooth), altough on my small Galaxy S3.

1ac46a38
Playon
Club Player

I couldn't get it going, it wants a login via afl live pass, which if you go to the afl site it says "coming soon"

lefty
Club Player

Who the hell suggested Foxtel was cheap?

It has absolute rubbish content, with Ads. The only reason I'd buy Foxtel is for live sport (basically AFL), but its too expensive, they don't just sell AFL, they gotta sell you all the rest of the shitty channels I'll never ever watch or want.

AFL need to get rid of Foxtel's exclusive rights, and send them online and open up real competition. I'd buy an online subscription where I get what I want and for a better price. This was to happen under a Labor NBN, but then all the muppets voted in a Liberal Government who thinks spending $43B for a FTTN network that cannot even guarantee 25Mbps is a better solution.

Pfft and steaming on your phone is basically a gimmick, the resolution is very crap and poor, from memory is was like 240P or 320P, IE - Rubbish for a TV, and seriously, who watches a movie or sports on a phone over a TV.

/end rant.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

lefty wrote:Who the hell suggested Foxtel was cheap?

It has absolute rubbish content, with Ads. The only reason I'd buy Foxtel is for live sport (basically AFL), but its too expensive, they don't just sell AFL, they gotta sell you all the rest of the shitty channels I'll never ever watch or want.

AFL need to get rid of Foxtel's exclusive rights, and send them online and open up real competition. I'd buy an online subscription where I get what I want and for a better price. This was to happen under a Labor NBN, but then all the muppets voted in a Liberal Government who thinks spending $43B for a FTTN network that cannot even guarantee 25Mbps is a better solution.

Pfft and steaming on your phone is basically a gimmick, the resolution is very crap and poor, from memory is was like 240P or 320P, IE - Rubbish for a TV, and seriously, who watches a movie or sports on a phone over a TV.

/end rant.

$1.70 a day is cheap. I lose that out of my pockets every day. And some of the other channels are also very good.