Membership Numbers?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintbeth
Club Player

Membership Numbers?

Does anyone know how our membership numbers are going in 2014 - compared to other clubs? (so far?)
How do you find out the numbers of members that other clubs have?? :?: :?:

Saintbeth
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Re: Membership Numbers?

Thread on it. Check out list of topics, up the top.

Pwoit
Saintsational Legend

The tally is updated on the Saints home page
www.saints.com.au
17452 at this stage

creepypolar
Club Player

yeah we're about 800 behind when compared to last year. To be totally honest, I think that's actually great.

Last year, there was a lot of excitement among fans as they genuinely felt we'd compete for a spot in the eight, and we had a relatively quiet off-season in terms of scandals.

This year, we're expected to finish somewhere close to the bottom and we've had a range of scandals that's included the sacking of our coach.

As for club comparisons, we are currently ahead of the Bulldogs by almost a 1000 members and behind the Kangaroos by 2000.

saintbeth
Club Player

Yeah, maybe I worded my question badly. I know our SKFC total membership thanks guys. What I want to know is how you know the Bulldogs and Kangaroos member numbers Creepypolar? I cant find that info on the membership thread above. Is there a site somewhere that compares all club membership numbers?????????????

Saintbeth
saintly
Saintsational Legend

creepypolar wrote:yeah we're about 800 behind when compared to last year. To be totally honest, I think that's actually great.
Last year, there was a lot of excitement among fans as they genuinely felt we'd compete for a spot in the eight, and we had a relatively quiet off-season in terms of scandals.

This year, we're expected to finish somewhere close to the bottom and we've had a range of scandals that's included the sacking of our coach.

As for club comparisons, we are currently ahead of the Bulldogs by almost a 1000 members and behind the Kangaroos by 2000.

I agree. I really thought we would be 1000's behind last year. Especially as everybody thinks we will be near the bottom.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

saintbeth wrote:Yeah, maybe I worded my question badly. I know our SKFC total membership thanks guys. What I want to know is how you know the Bulldogs and Kangaroos member numbers Creepypolar? I cant find that info on the membership thread above. Is there a site somewhere that compares all club membership numbers?????????????

big footy usually has a thread on membership numbers