All those slagging off at us can get stuffed.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: All those slagging off at us can get stuffed.

andrewg wrote:A big f*** you to Finey!
+ a million....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Schillaci
Club Player

I have kept up to date with our trade movements etc and have read the about the anti-Fine sentiments on here for his negative sensationalism about gloomy days ahead. Whilst not 100% about what he said/ did I am surprised by it as when I have listened to him after a game on the odd occasion in the past he has been pro saints, passionate whilst realistic about our chances vs other teams etc.

Megamaguire
Club Player

Build on the momentum!

If we can pin-point 3 younguns who are up for it we'll have a chance perhaps sooner than the Ox thinks ....6 years (for him) till we can get back in the top 4.

The more progress we make this pre-season and it should be very enthusiastic indeed the sooner the Saints will be back rocking the Dome.

I'm excited about just seeing training again!

GO SAINTS!

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Now I just sit back and laugh when supporters of clubs such as Essendon/North/Hawthorn etc ask the predictable question:

''Ow do yuz feel about losin' Goddard/Dal Santo/McEvoy [etc]?....What's goin' on down at St Kilda../'

These fools are living in the past and think all their club has to do is 'top up'.

In 5 years' time Goddard and Dal will be retired while our club is top 4.

Essendon in particular, recruiting the 33-yr-old Chappy. They are deluded!

Look, I'm very sad to see those guys leave our club we couldn't just keep playing the 2009/'10 list until they were all 40.

We've finally gained some good trades and some top draft picks!

It's been a long time!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:Now I just sit back and laugh when supporters of clubs such as Essendon/North/Hawthorn etc ask the predictable question:

''Ow do yuz feel about losin' Goddard/Dal Santo/McEvoy [etc]?....What's goin' on down at St Kilda../'

These fools are living in the past and think all their club has to do is 'top up'.

In 5 years' time Goddard and Dal will be retired while our club is top 4.

Essendon in particular, recruiting the 33-yr-old Chappy. They are deluded!

Look, I'm very sad to see those guys leave our club we couldn't just keep playing the 2009/'10 list until they were all 40.

We've finally gained some good trades and some top draft picks!

It's been a long time!
fair comments...good post....imho

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Bluto
Club Player

Hey, can someone set me straight on Scotty Watters' position at St Kilda...Karl Langdon yesterday on 6PR (Perth) was quite adamant that he will be surprised if Watters lasts the pre-season. Langdon was harping on about Harvey being a likely replacement with Danny Frawley. A saint supporter phoned in and basically put it to Langdon if he was making all this up (which would was my question also) but Langdon was quite firm in his opinion without citing his source of this info. However, he did state that no decision will be made until the saints have appointed a CEO which has already been mentioned by Summers. So I feel pretty removed from what is going on in Melbourne. Can someone pleas tell me what is going on with Watters, is he staying or going? Was Langdon full of it?

ImageImage
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Bluto wrote:Hey, can someone set me straight on Scotty Watters' position at St Kilda...Karl Langdon yesterday on 6PR (Perth) was quite adamant that he will be surprised if Watters lasts the pre-season. Langdon was harping on about Harvey being a likely replacement with Danny Frawley. A saint supporter phoned in and basically put it to Langdon if he was making all this up (which would was my question also) but Langdon was quite firm in his opinion without citing his source of this info. However, he did state that no decision will be made until the saints have appointed a CEO which has already been mentioned by Summers. So I feel pretty removed from what is going on in Melbourne. Can someone pleas tell me what is going on with Watters, is he staying or going? Was Langdon full of it?

I think harvey and Spud would be a massive stuff up unless they both had impeccable history as coaches. If we replace Watters surely it would be with an experienced senior coach.

It would be romantic but amateurish. like Melbourne we would want a statement coach.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
Bluto wrote:Hey, can someone set me straight on Scotty Watters' position at St Kilda...Karl Langdon yesterday on 6PR (Perth) was quite adamant that he will be surprised if Watters lasts the pre-season. Langdon was harping on about Harvey being a likely replacement with Danny Frawley. A saint supporter phoned in and basically put it to Langdon if he was making all this up (which would was my question also) but Langdon was quite firm in his opinion without citing his source of this info. However, he did state that no decision will be made until the saints have appointed a CEO which has already been mentioned by Summers. So I feel pretty removed from what is going on in Melbourne. Can someone pleas tell me what is going on with Watters, is he staying or going? Was Langdon full of it?

I think harvey and Spud would be a massive stuff up unless they both had impeccable history as coaches. If we replace Watters surely it would be with an experienced senior coach.

It would be romantic but amateurish. like Melbourne we would want a statement coach.
Spud would be ideal if we were looking for a circus clown. :roll:

Club Player

Your comments suggest that Langdon is most likely wrong..thanks. It just befuddles me how these radio commentators can fabricate such tripe. As stated, it was put to him that he was full of it but he persevered with his opinion.

Edit: ooh...I just read that you may think by Harvey it was Mark...but no, Langdon was saying Robert Harvey, sorry for not clarifying. However, still seems fanciful.

ImageImage