Who the HELL????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

maverick
Saintsational Legend

Re: Who the HELL????

markinUSA wrote:I won't be sharing any conversation I have with anyone at the club.

But I will say I fear for the moral compass of some people here. Gail, I wonder if Hitler had played for the Saints, would you be a Holocaust denier?
But you share your views that you sent to the club.
I am glad you have seen fit to help with all our moral compasses.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

If Hitler played for us we would have seen more tanking
Last edited by stevie on Sun 08 Sep 2013 11:54am, edited 1 time in total.

markinUSA
SS Life Member

maverick wrote:I am glad you have seen fit to help with all our moral compasses.
Seems like a lot of you need it.

"Don't give up, never give up" - Robert Harvey.
maverick
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:
maverick wrote:I am glad you have seen fit to help with all our moral compasses.
Am sure that's what all the US evangelists would say...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
markinUSA wrote:
Hitler used to critisise the German people about their lack of moral compass.

He also had only one testicsle so was disabled.

vis a vis markintheusea supports Hitlers views and would support his wars because all the attacks on him were HATE CRIMES!!!

All making sense now.

Hitler, holocaust, hate crimes, moral compass, markintheusa has the temperament of the zealot and fanatic who uses extremes and hyperbole and is blind to anybody elses PoV.

No reasoning with the fanatic.

Suprised this thread got to 30 pages before mark enacted Godwins Law :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:
markinUSA wrote:

All extremists and intolerant fanatics maverick

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Godwin's law doesn't apply when the discussion has previously involved the topic of eugenics... which is the framework of much of the anti-disability rhetoric we've already seen on this thread.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:Godwin's law doesn't apply when the discussion has previously involved the topic of eugenics... which is the framework of much of the anti-disability rhetoric we've already seen on this thread.

Lol - eugenics now.

Anti - disability.

Stand by my statement about trying to reason with delusional fanatics.

Hate Crimes,
Holocaust
Hitler
Ugenics.

What other hysterical histronics and hyperbole will you stoop to.

Incredible. :roll:

Lance or James??

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

And even funnier, you dont even understand Godwins Law.

You try and justify the fact that you have made a fool of yourself by evoking eugenics.

lol - my god how embarrassing for you.

So ingnorant. This thread was a discussion of a stupid prank by a stupid footballer, and you have turned it into a crusade against this whole forum and your skewed and percieved slights on disabled people.

Your purile judgements on others characters and morals just shows your own lack of morals or rationality.

You have invoked HATE CRIME, HITLER, ANTI-DISABLED, and now EUGENICS to try and label other more sensible posters on this thread.

You are the last person to talk about morals and character after what others have told me you posted to them in PM's.

Scratch the surface and you find that the person making the accusations is usually the perpetuater of what he is accusing others of.

Known as projection.

Look you hate STKFC and by the sounds of it most of humankind. DO yourself and the rest of us a favour and get your login disabled here. You have no respect for us and I can tell you, you are a laughing stock and NOBODY has respect for a cowardly hypocrite like you.

Just go. Go and wallow in your self loathign somewhere else. And and go and support another club. We dont need hatefilled vitriolic hyperbole based people like you.

Lance or James??

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Onya Kristen! :idea:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
markinUSA
SS Life Member

Joffaboy,
You don't have the right to tell me to do ... anything.
Including telling me which footy team I can or can't support.

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Dave McNamara wrote: Onya Kristen! :idea:
the brief era of aspiring to be tolerant is now OVER

Seeya
gringo
Saintsational Legend

I think we had to change our colours from the German colours during the wars and we do have the nazi red and black- maybe he's right. St Kilda Saints is an anagram or nazi hate crimes after all. Well sort of if you were drunk.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:Joffaboy,
Oh the dripping irony :roll:

The hypocricy is astounding

Lance or James??

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Being there Friday night, I must strongly disagree with your sentiment Mark.

I won't attempt to change your opinion, you have a right to express it.

I only wish you had sat back and taken other thoughts on board, instead you just made up your mind and have been stubbornly resolute about it.

I believe Michael tried to talk to you and you weren't ready to talk.

I only hope you also try listening when it eventuates.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
True Believer wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:You're comparing Clint Jones to Hitler. Do you think that's a bit of a stretch?
Absolutely - Hitler could kick off both feet.......
Would give a whole new meaning to this place :shock:

<edited highly offensive image that causes enormous distress to posters who's families were impacted by Hitler's policies>
Post by stevie » Sun 08 Sep 2013 11:53am

If Hitler played for us we would have seen more tanking
:lol: Gotta say that's some quality humour guys (saw yours before the edit Doc). I think it was comedian Mel Brooks (Jewish) who said the best thing you can do to Hitler and the Nazi's is make them a laughing stock cos that is the ultimate revenge hence The Producers. (although time and place of course - don't start cracking jokes during Schindlers list)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote: :lol: Gotta say that's some quality humour guys (saw yours before the edit Doc). I think it was comedian Mel Brooks (Jewish) who said the best thing you can do to Hitler and the Nazi's is make them a laughing stock cos that is the ultimate revenge hence The Producers. (although time and place of course - don't start cracking jokes during Schindlers list)

Or pashing on during Shindlers List like Jerry Seinfeld :lol:

yes saw the Producers in a MTC production last year, and Springtime for Hitler is still astounding in its shock quality, at least 40 or so years after first penned by Brooks.

However I usually find nothing to laugh about what that regime did. Have been studying the Eastern Front of WWII over the past couple of years and the scale of atrocity was so astounding I still cant believe it actually happened.

This is why I find it extraordinarily insulting and incredibly ignorant when people equate a stupid, dumb, immature,prank to the Holocaust and bring Hitler into the equation.

It is Boy Crying Wolf, and lowers the toe of any discussion.

It is also dangerous in its irresponsibility. So what happens when a real atrocity occurs to the disabled? After zealots like markintheusa calls HATE CRIME! HATE CRIME! and HOLOCAUST and HITLER at every opportunity, people will tune out, will think "what BS". And then the real crimes will be dismissed. The real victims will then only have the marks of the world to look to for the culprits who desenitised the world with their incredible hyperbole and hysterical rantings.

Lance or James??

maverick
Saintsational Legend

markinUSA wrote:Joffaboy,
And yet you can tell us we need a moral compass....amazing...
Someone's been in the US a bit too long....

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

Time to treat Mark like every other TROLL!

gringo
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Bluthy wrote: :lol: Gotta say that's some quality humour guys (saw yours before the edit Doc). I think it was comedian Mel Brooks (Jewish) who said the best thing you can do to Hitler and the Nazi's is make them a laughing stock cos that is the ultimate revenge hence The Producers. (although time and place of course - don't start cracking jokes during Schindlers list)

Or pashing on during Shindlers List like Jerry Seinfeld :lol:

yes saw the Producers in a MTC production last year, and Springtime for Hitler is still astounding in its shock quality, at least 40 or so years after first penned by Brooks.

However I usually find nothing to laugh about what that regime did. Have been studying the Eastern Front of WWII over the past couple of years and the scale of atrocity was so astounding I still cant believe it actually happened.

This is why I find it extraordinarily insulting and incredibly ignorant when people equate a stupid, dumb, immature,prank to the Holocaust and bring Hitler into the equation.

It is Boy Crying Wolf, and lowers the toe of any discussion.

It is also dangerous in its irresponsibility. So what happens when a real atrocity occurs to the disabled? After zealots like markintheusa calls HATE CRIME! HATE CRIME! and HOLOCAUST and HITLER at every opportunity, people will tune out, will think "what BS". And then the real crimes will be dismissed. The real victims will then only have the marks of the world to look to for the culprits who desenitised the world with their incredible hyperbole and hysterical rantings.

Unfortunately we still have some pretty serious atrocities going on. The Turks did a fair job on the Armenians and the Daifur region is an international disgrace along with Serbian conflict in the more recent times. Syria is starting to have a good go some pretty heinous acts too. Humans are pretty cruel given the chance. But compared to dwarfburntarsegate they all pale into insignificance.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

there are two sides to every story just unfortunate that the media and some football supporters felt no need to even attempt to listen to the other side- or wait 24 hours, before contacting 50 + organisations and spreading how " bad" St Kilda had been, or how Bad a Lions player may have been...

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Middo
Club Player

markinUSA wrote:I won't be sharing any conversation I have with anyone at the club.

But I will say I fear for the moral compass of some people here. <edit for privacy> I wonder if Hitler had played for the Saints, would you be a Holocaust denier?
Can you not just let it go champ ..?
You seem to me to be a bloke with no friends and who sits on the computer all day with a box of tissues next to him ..
Get a life...

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Mark in the USA... you must lead an extremely sad life which you want to share, that's cool , spill it all out..........Somewhere else.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Apropos of nothing, an interesting picture used in this article on Daniel Rich.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/quee ... 6713601540

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
mordi
Club Player

PJ wrote:
mordi wrote:Great response from the club and players to this idiotic episode.

Maybe some good comes out of this - i.e. the players will start behaving like ;

a) Elite athletes,
b) Professionals,
c) Employees subject to usual standards that apply to the rest of us when representing the organisation that pays us.
Mordi I'm not sure that they were representing the organization. In fact I'm pretty sure this is their own time unless they are employed 24/7
PJ, I was putting in context of other organisations where it may not "officially" be a Company/Club event, but for all intents and purposes it is seen that way. Mad Monday has become part of the regular timetable for clubs. I have dealt with these sorts of issues in other industries where a Group of employees get together with the tacit approval of their employers.

In the end , it simply reinforces what will now happen, the Clubs (and AFL) will move to stop these events. It will then be limited to smaller groups , in mostly off shore locations. Hopefully the end of the publicised events with media stake outs etc.

What's the Point of it All?