Who the HELL????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SemperFidelis
SS Life Member

Re: Who the HELL????

Always loyal
Schillaci
Club Player

BigMart wrote:It's good that they were drinking, and not responsible for their actions? Perhaps we give an excuse to drunk drivers, woman bashers and any who display anti social behaviour... Because after a few drinks in a male group mentality... It's acceptable?

Yeah, just boys being boys

Not sure I agree that the Dwarf bought it on himself,by being a wrestler (allowed) or an entertainer (allowed). Woman strip for male entertainment.... Maybe the players should also humiliate them?

Why can't it just be accepted for what it was

Pathetic

Is that so hard to believe or understand

Person who did it, needs to be held accountable... Leadership at the club put through the ringer for allowing such a dumb situation to even be considered... Hiring a dwarf on a mad Monday .... Yeah, good idea, not much can go wrong there?!
Just started reading through the thread. This sums up my sentiments perfectly. Dumb and Dumber. Time for some to grow up, others to be held accountable and decent folk to shake their head in disbelief.

BelfastSaint
Club Player

Well I forgive you Clint ... Naughty boy, but you apologised,paid a fine and learnt a valuable lesson.. now lets move on.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

They should do something in the wrestling promotion with Jones and Blake.
They could have a steel cage barbed wire inferno death match.
Last man standing rules.

Could make quite a bit of money.

R. Harvey 3 votes!
Club Player

The players getting delisted just keep picking themselves...Saad now Jones, not that we needed any reasons anyway.
I know people will defend Jones but I don't defend any players ever it is a priviledge to play at the St. Kilda Football Club not a
right and a player on the edge needs to everything right.

Bubbye Clint, don't let the door hit you on the way out...

When Harvey played his first game in 1988, I was a 12yo wearing short pants and struggling with my readin', writin' and 'rithmetic in grade eight. Now, I'm a father of three and a retired AFL player. And he's still going. Amazing! - Michael Voss
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

CJ not the smartest bloke at the club.
Possibly the dumbest . So no surprise really.
I think its done. Move on!

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:Mr Johnston had sought legal advice on the matter, but added: “I would like to make it clear that although I have consulted my legal options, I have made the decision not to pursue any charges or action against the club or the player involved.”.
Probably because he had a poor legal case.
Conflicting versions and the only independant corroborating witness will not back his side of events.
Mighty big of him to not pursue legal action.

The donation to charity is a nice touch but Mr Johnstone has got a tonne of free publicity for the company.
Money can't buy that and, once again, the Herald-Sun has been played like a fool.

Schillaci
Club Player

SainterK wrote:
markp wrote:It's of far lesser relevance that he's a dwarf, someone was hired for a function and set alight, apparently receiving injuries.

I dont like the idea of a dwarf doing something like that for money either... sometimes dwarves are injured and occasionally killed by drunks randomly picking them up and throwing them, all given the idea by a few (idiots) who've chosen to do that for money.

But saying he cant complain because he sets himself up as funny is like saying a stripper cant complain if someone grabs them inappropriately, or a chick in revealing clothes is just asking for it. And things that may be considered ok to do to a close mate are not necessarily ok to do to hired strangers.

I wouldn't have thought that was difficult to understand.
It's not.
And this.
Those that think such stuff is funny are idiots. Unfortunately they are in all walks of life...find them in football clubs...on Saintsational...

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Caro on AW just brought up the schoolgirl situation and how badly we handled that. There was no situation apart from what her and some of her mates made up. I have never known a bigger slag in my life. Is she serious. Have you apologised to all involved you maggot. Someone please ring. I'm too angry.

Maybe I am a cynic, but it may have been a little bit of a publicity stunt by the entertainer... He certainly got his name out there

Anyway, time to move on from this one

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

So now the FACTS are out.... Can some responsibility be accepted now....

I love how the same apologists have gone quiet.... Even though an APOLOGY by player and club and compensation has been agreed to as a consequence which intimates guilt!!!

Or are we going to continue to defend or be dismissive?!

I love how our club, or our boys can't do any wrong?! Collingwood players fart in public and they are a disgrace.... Set the same standards of yourself as you do others IMO and if you do wrong ..... MAN UP and ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:So now the FACTS are out.... Can some responsibility be accepted now....

I love how the same apologists have gone quiet.... Even though an APOLOGY by player and club and compensation has been agreed to as a consequence which intimates guilt!!!

I love how our club, or our boys can't do any wrong?! Collingwood players fart in public and they are a disgrace.... Set the same standards of yourself as you do others IMO and if you do wrong ..... MAN UP and ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY

They have or do you need people on here to say sorry to the dwarf as well?

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:So now the FACTS are out.... Can some responsibility be accepted now....

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Schillaci wrote: Those that think such stuff is funny are idiots. Unfortunately they are in all walks of life...find them in football clubs...on Saintsational...
What a croc. Why do people get their panties in a bunch based on a HS article?
I'd suggest that anyone that tells others what is or isn't funny is worth ignoring.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Apology accepted.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

He said sorry, we move on.

Hopefully next year they take steps to prevent this sort of scenario rather than getting the broom out after.

Not just jones that can learn from it, club can as well.

Players may also grow from it, louder voice next time etc etc

I expect the club to be across things more next year, or is that unfair?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:He said sorry, we move on.

Hopefully next year they take steps to prevent this sort of scenario rather than getting the broom out after.

Very hard to do it mad monday. Has to be the leaders.

markp
Saintsational Legend

I blame caro... and the greedy lying little guy... and the hun... and a few posters on here... and ummm... ummm... oh yeah, lyon.

Anyway, time to move on.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

I reckon the idiocy of the act is irrespective of the stature of the victim. I was more struck by the likelihood that all the costumes were probably shiny synthetics, which have a tendency to almost explode, then melt and stick to victims. The general idiocy needs a whopping smack.

But, as idiotic as it was, when you receive communiques from E'dope cult members equating this stupidity with what went on out on the Hill in '12, then 1 tends to gather perspective quick smart. I've formatted a response for the next E'dope cultist who dares to mention "glass houses";

"If we’d set out a program of 40 dwarves to be set alight over a 6 month period, 1500 times by cigarette lighter, 3200 by match, 2200 by gas jet and then had a vet come in to assess how they were going mid program, I might entertain the glass houses metaphor. Until then, nada."

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Very hard to do it mad monday. Has to be the leaders.
Oh well that to.

I'd expect some guys will leave today with the mindset of being stronger next time around.

Wouldn't hurt to get them to provide a run down, other clubs do.

Least have someone answering the phones and taking calls like this seriously.

Least release the statement that they are looking into things sooner.
Last edited by SainterK on Tue 03 Sep 2013 8:34pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buckets
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:

They have or do you need people on here to say sorry to the dwarf as well?

Just needs to feel important.

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Not the smartest thing to do but we're talking about footy players and pranks and mad Monday go hand in hand...

pretty easy to tell who the cheese d!cks are on here.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:

Apology accepted.
I likewise will accept BigMart's apology for his ridiculous over the top berating of the club last night. Now can we move on?

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Richter
SS Life Member

Yep. We do. The rest you say is fair comment too K though I maintain there appears to have been a lot of 'manufactured outrage' here (from PCW) that some have swallowed a bit too gullibly.
Last edited by Richter on Tue 03 Sep 2013 9:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...