Mad Monday Moron

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

older saint
SS Life Member

Mad Monday Moron

What type of MORON (S) go around with lighters trying to set each others shirts on fire??

Forget the dwarf thing for the minute.

Having won Premierships in many sports and had Mad Mondays never before have I heard of such a dangerous thing being done.
What would we be saying if a player had his shirt go up and burn his back, or someone spill a drink and again serious injury occur.

There is letting off steam and getting pissed, acting stupid ( even Fevola Like) but this is moronic dangerous behaviour.

The dwarf thing is unfortunate and will get the headlines but to me the bigger story to me as a member is the whole action of lighting shirts.

No one said footballers had to be smart but seriously!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Re: Mad Monday Moron

I think we should have at least 8 threads on this.

We are seriously underperforming with only three.

FIRE UP Saints!!!!!

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Agreed, Older Saint.

The next thing you know they'll be trying to walk across beds of burning coals in the preseason !! :shock: :shock:

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

joffaboy wrote:I think we should have at least 8 threads on this.

We are seriously underperforming with only three.

FIRE UP Saints!!!!!
Hmm, only eight JB. :wink:

WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

I finished on Saturday thinking, can't wait for 2014 - wanting to buy a membership early to.... thud.

Now I am not a fan of Scott WATTERS but after the emotion of last Saturday I committed to continuing with 2014 memberships just to support the club. But if the players are continually carrying on like this off the field, it doesn't say much for their maturity and leaves an 'ever lasting impression' on their supporter group!

WHY support them and a club which continually stumble at the basics of community standards....?

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

Oh my God...... get over it. :roll:

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WinnersOnly wrote:I finished on Saturday thinking, can't wait for 2014 - wanting to buy a membership early to.... thud.

Now I am not a fan of Scott WATTERS but after the emotion of last Saturday I committed to continuing with 2014 memberships just to support the club. But if the players are continually carrying on like this off the field, it doesn't say much for their maturity and leaves an 'ever lasting impression' on their supporter group!

WHY support them and a club which continually stumble at the basics of community standards....?
Yep time for you to leave, if you feel so strongly about it.

i reckon you should get your Saintsational login disabled so you don thave to constantly see members like me who dont think it is a big deal.

Obviously you do and I respect your right to not support the Saints, buy a membership or ever post here again.

Good on you for standing up for your moral conviction

+1

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

"He's a performer who relies on his self-esteem..." according to the company who hires him out.

Yes, well I imagine it will be extremely embarrassing for him when he has to face his distinguished collegues.

Hopefully he'll one day be able to return to the far more respectful working conditions he has strived so hard to achieve.

Harvey To Hayes
Club Player

WinnersOnly wrote:I finished on Saturday thinking, can't wait for 2014 - wanting to buy a membership early to.... thud.

Barrack for Richmond, you'll fit right in...

The future's so bright I've got to wear shades...
Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Yes, well I imagine it will be extremely embarrassing for him when he has to face his extinguished collegues.
Edited because I couldn't help it....

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.
GoSaintersGo
Club Player

Go and support Collingwood mate for they need you.

markp
Saintsational Legend

I think it may be RIP Mad Monday.

WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

Joffa you truly are a 'pea brain' is it any wonder the players carry on like that when they have fools like yourself and others condoning the actions...

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:I think it may be RIP Mad Monday.
Totally tits Tuesday?

markp
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
Totally tits Tuesday?
Coz there's already a Tits Monday?

Which coincidentally I believe just happened saturday (doesn't have to be a monday)... it's the first day after winter you notice all the chicks have decided almost as one to wear, err, more flattering attire. Both a joyous and distressing occasion.

Very early this year... another key sign of global warming.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

markp wrote: Which coincidentally I believe just happened saturday (doesn't have to be a monday)... it's the first day after winter you notice all the chicks have decided almost as one to wear, err, more flattering attire. Both a joyous and distressing occasion.

Gonna go home and burn me a big ol' barrel of diesel..........

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
dragit wrote:
Totally tits Tuesday?

Which coincidentally I believe just happened saturday (doesn't have to be a monday)... it's the first day after winter you notice all the chicks have decided almost as one to wear, err, more flattering attire. Both a joyous and distressing occasion.

The girls in the netball have no undies Mondays. Now thats what im talking about.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
markp wrote:
dragit wrote:

The girls in the netball have no undies Mondays. Now thats what im talking about.
Do they run that in conjunction with Short Skirt Sunday?

8856brother wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Do they run that in conjunction with Short Skirt Sunday?[/quote]

No twat tuesday.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
dragit wrote:
Totally tits Tuesday?

Oh Mark, I'm disgusted… no…

I was using "young people speak" Tottaly tits - means very good
I was just thinking if we are banning mad monday because of bad publicity… we could change the day, give it a new spin…

Totally Tits Tuesday
Wonderful Wednesday
Thirsty Thursday
etc

stinger
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:Oh my God...... get over it. :roll:
:wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Leo.J
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote: The girls in the netball have no undies Mondays. Now thats what im talking about.
Oh my LORD!!!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

WinnersOnly wrote:Joffa you truly are a 'pea brain' is it any wonder the players carry on like that when they have fools like yourself and others condoning the actions...

Wow - I fully support your rights and get abused.

Dont know why you put up with it WO. You should immediately retire from SS, chuck in your membership and never go to a Saints game again.

I agree with your conviction posting and suppport your stance and your right to your opinion.

Sorry that you wont be posting here anymore WO, yours were quality posts.

Lance or James??

Devilhead
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:
plugger66 wrote: The girls in the netball have no undies Mondays. Now thats what im talking about.
Oh my LORD!!!
Yes but that is in his favourite holiday destination Thailand . . . . . If you know what I mean :wink:

The Devil makes work for idle hands!!!
maverick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
markp wrote:
dragit wrote: Totally tits Tuesday?

I hope our players don't go anywhere near them, imagine the headlines...