Gillard picks GC to win!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Gillard picks GC to win!

st.byron wrote:
dragit wrote: Can you please stop creating political threads in the football section… I don't care what you think about the PM or the opposition for that matter.
Agree. Leave it out will ya SP. Put it in the general forum where you're not inflicting your broken record on people who want to read about footy.
It is directly related to St Kilda. It's what she picked for our game and she's PM at the moment.

It's not Like there is many threads created!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintsrus
SS Hall of Fame

Phew I thought it was Goddard

Before Im 85
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:As she has NFI about anything, this is a sure sign we will win comfortably. (Hun tipping).

I'm starting to feel a bit more confident about the game :cool:

we had basically the same thought....despite its size, she couldn't pick her nose.... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
gringo
Saintsational Legend

People are easily led by the media- this country will get Abbott and complain for the next 4 years about him. Campbell Newman and Denis Napthine on a larger scale. just because he complains doesn't make him a leader. I like how they won't let him out in the media other than to kiss babies. he's a severe liability. Turnbull would at least be tolerable.

civilwar1

Abbott's a liability?? Gillard is a tool is wrecking this country! Mind you she has had a lot of practice picking! How many cabinets is it so far?? LOL Worst Pm EVER! Season starts saturday so we can forget her until september. Sick of hearing about politics!! Go Saints!!!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

civilwar1 wrote:Abbott's a liability?? Gillard is a tool is wrecking this country! Mind you she has had a lot of practice picking! How many cabinets is it so far?? LOL Worst Pm EVER! Season starts saturday so we can forget her until september. Sick of hearing about politics!! Go Saints!!!
Welcome to SS.

Nice first up post whoever you are also.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
st.byron wrote:
dragit wrote: Can you please stop creating political threads in the football section… I don't care what you think about the PM or the opposition for that matter.
Agree. Leave it out will ya SP. Put it in the general forum where you're not inflicting your broken record on people who want to read about footy.
It is directly related to St Kilda. It's what she picked for our game and she's PM at the moment.

It's not Like there is many threads created!
Directly related to St.Kilda. Pfft!! Like others, I find it tedious. General forum stuff. A tenuous link to footy to play your broken record again.

twirlyhair
Club Player

civilwar1 wrote:Abbott's a liability?? Gillard is a tool is wrecking this country! Mind you she has had a lot of practice picking! How many cabinets is it so far?? LOL Worst Pm EVER! Season starts saturday so we can forget her until september. Sick of hearing about politics!! Go Saints!!!
Wrecking this country? Mate you need to get out a bit and see just how well this country is going. 21 years of consecutive growth. Wish the sints could say the same!

gringo
Saintsational Legend

twirlyhair wrote:
Wrecking this country? Mate you need to get out a bit and see just how well this country is going. 21 years of consecutive growth. Wish the sints could say the same!

I don't get the worst prime minister thing what's she done? Tony Abbott says it a lot does that make it true? She gets s*** done in a hung parliament so she must be doing something right.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Oh F*** - Alan Jones or Andrew Bolt has joined the forum :roll:

Another neanderthal know nothing.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
civilwar1

"Another neanderthal know nothing"
After following Saintsational for a very long time it is very clear to all, who holds this title. Step up front and centre Joffa boy!! Thanks for a fine welcome but as usual, your opinion is the only one your interested in. LOL
You don't have to be Bolt or Jones to actually see the what a disaster Jooliar is! (Carbon Tax,Mining Tax etc great policies lol lol lol) Anyway as i said before Footy season is here and that is what the forum is about, Going to be a good year! Can't wait for Saturday's game!!!

PLUGGER14
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
noddy04 wrote:She actually tipped the draw for the 2010 GF at the North Melbourne Grand final breakfast.
lol puts you neanderthals in place :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
So who'd she pick in the replay then??

Scollop
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
I don't get the worst prime minister thing what's she done? Tony Abbott says it a lot does that make it true? She gets s*** done in a hung parliament so she must be doing something right.
Good point Gringo. She has done what many others would have struggled to do. Under the circumstances it has been a remarkable effort and an example of great negotiating skills and the compromises required to maintain gov't and get important legislation passed. She was the natural incumbent after KRudd. Perhaps she fell into the role without her direct planning and although she may have had ambitions, perhaps it came a lot quicker than when she planned to be there at that point in her career.

In my opinion, Julia and KRudd are not the villains. Imo, those pulling the strings (the faceless men from NSW) were behind her rise and we all know what's going on with the ALP powerbrokers in NSW. Why wouldn't it surprise me if it was found that a few brown paper bags were handed round at the time of the change of leadership...The mining lobby invested wisely...the cowards in the backbenches and some corrupt powerbrokers are the ones who ultimately determined Julia's fate and before her, Rudd's fate.

As for the Carbon tax being a joke, You can believe the lies and propaganda of those with much to lose who keep denying there is a need for ANY change, but can you tell me logically and rationally why it's a big joke that there is a need to reduce carbon pollution.

I mean seriously, the Hun and Murdoch press and the mainstream media will pump out bs 'til the cows come home, but all people need to do is believe their own eyes. Just visit L.A> or Beijing or a major metropolis in Europe and explain to me that there is no problem...or please go to google or youtube and have a look at the wild weather going on in the last five years with stronger and more frquent tornadoes and cyclones even in a place like New York!!.

The changing climate is going to produce this sort of activity in places you don't normally associate with that sort of tropical storm activity including a tornado in central Victoria most recently, and what about the record temperatures being set in Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne in March.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

can we get back to the footy..... :wink:

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

She'd be a good judge?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:She'd be a good judge?
no..of course not....don't actually know if she is good at anything...certainly not running a country..... :wink: :D
Last edited by stinger on Fri 29 Mar 2013 4:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Well, I'm tipping THE MIGHTY SAINTS to win !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Eastern wrote:Well, I'm tipping THE MIGHTY SAINTS to win !!
Then I'll vote for you Sir :D

Assuming of course that you're standing in my electorate!

twirlyhair
Club Player

saintspremiers wrote:
Welcome to SS.

The middle class maliaise is alive and well. Always good to take a look at things from a diferent perspective.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... ia-gillard

stinger
Saintsational Legend

twirlyhair wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Welcome to SS.

The middle class maliaise is alive and well. Always good to take a look at things from a diferent perspective.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... ia-gillard
i don't know who is middle class these days and who's not..if we actually have classes in this country......i heard someone say of the alp recently that it used to be comprised of the cream of the working class, now its members are the dregs of the middle class..... :wink:...and that was from a very very senior labor guy.....

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

There are a lot of foulmouthed smart asses that need to apologise

Seeya
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:There are a lot of foulmouthed smart asses that need to apologise
Edited due to twats whinging.
Last edited by saintspremiers on Sat 30 Mar 2013 10:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
sunsaint wrote:There are a lot of foulmouthed smart asses that need to apologise
Piss off motherfuccker.
Nice thread dik-brain.

twirlyhair
Club Player

dragit wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Piss off motherfuccker.
Nice thread dik-brain.
Some how I dont think the Poster would handle a women being right....

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Piss off motherfuccker.
Can the mods please get rid of this foul mouthed poster?

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell