Move on about Goddard

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

lloyd21
Club Player

Move on about Goddard

:D Please stop this crap about Brendon Goddard " move on "he left.

Look forward not back...... over it completely. 8-)

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Move on about Goddard

Forgotten him
Siposs is a great utility and can play back/fwd or on the ball!

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

lloyd21 wrote::D Please stop this crap about Brendon Goddard " move on "he left.

Agreed, he walked, his choice, and I look at him as no longer having a connection with the St Kilda Football Club.

StGoddard18
Club Player

I really wish I could change my username. Perhaps I just need to make a new account :(.

Follow me on Twitter @Prestie18
dragit
Saintsational Legend

We need more threads about things we don't want threads about.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Just wait until he runs out in Bombers colours- this place will be in melt down. If he plays well it was the greatest disaster ever, he is crap and no one will have ever wanted him but the posts will avalanche.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

StGoddard18 wrote:I really wish I could change my username. Perhaps I just need to make a new account :(.
you should be able to?
pm a mod
try hsvking

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:
StGoddard18 wrote:I really wish I could change my username. Perhaps I just need to make a new account :(.
you should be able to?
pm a mod
try hsvking
or battye admin

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
avid
Club Player

A very sad / beautiful avatar you have too.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Yep, let's save all our energy for when we play the Bummers and boo the bejesus outta Brendon Judas Goddard.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
SunburySaint
Club Player

who is Brendon Goddard? Didn't realise that he played for the saints... what number does he wear?

Now lives in Geelong...
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

lloyd21 wrote::D Please stop this crap about Brendon Goddard " move on "he left.

It appears Brendons having the trouble moving on

I for one am glad we are 800k lighter in the cap to be honest

“Yeah….nah””
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

he gave his all for our club and decided (with not too much resistance from the club) to try elsewhere ... good luck to him honestly he has shed enough blood sweat and tears for this club over the 10 years he was here that he owes us or the club nothing .... i would be more annoyed with guys like Scully who really gave the dee's nothing in regards to loyal service before he ran ... mark my words in 10 years we will hold BJ in the same way we hold Plugger as the great player who ended his carreer elsewhere

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:he gave his all for our club and decided (with not too much resistance from the club) to try elsewhere ... good luck to him honestly he has shed enough blood sweat and tears for this club over the 10 years he was here that he owes us or the club nothing .... i would be more annoyed with guys like Scully who really gave the dee's nothing in regards to loyal service before he ran ... mark my words in 10 years we will hold BJ in the same way we hold Plugger as the great player who ended his carreer elsewhere

Plugger and BJ in the same sentance. I take that back about you not having a sense of humour.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:he gave his all for our club and decided (with not too much resistance from the club) to try elsewhere ... good luck to him honestly he has shed enough blood sweat and tears for this club over the 10 years he was here that he owes us or the club nothing .... i would be more annoyed with guys like Scully who really gave the dee's nothing in regards to loyal service before he ran ... mark my words in 10 years we will hold BJ in the same way we hold Plugger as the great player who ended his carreer elsewhere

i see it like Scully never got established and melbourne were better off with the picks they got. Scully doesn't exactly look worthy of a first round pick at this stage and the Dees would have delisted him this year anyway by the look of the list cull they did:) Got to replace him with high draft picks.

Plugger leaving was traumatic to me and didn't ever enjoy seeing him play at the Swans. Plugger was the first of the guys that struggled in the melbourne or SA WA pressure cooker environment and was given a haven from the crowds in Sydney. He was probably better off but didn't like him after that.

BJ to me likes the spoils of AFL, loved his teammates, likes the Melbourne lifestyle and went for money. He gets what he gets and we owe him nothing. If we want to boo him we will and I don't feel he deserves any extra respect than anyone at Essendon.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Plugger and BJ in the same sentance. I take that back about you not having a sense of humour.
obviously Plugger is near on the best player i have ever seen play the game but the sentiment that BJ like plugger before him will be welcomed with open arms back at the club once time has past ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

obviously Plugger is near on the best player i have ever seen play the game but the sentiment that BJ like plugger before him will be welcomed with open arms back at the club once time has past ...

Of course he will be if supporters have brains. There are some who still hate Plugger. Never understood it when he left and are even more confused now.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

so your agreeing that in in 10 years we will hold BJ in the same way we hold Plugger as the great player who ended his career elsewhere....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:so your agreeing that in in 10 years we will hold BJ in the same way we hold Plugger as the great player who ended his career elsewhere....

No because I dont think he is a great player. I would be mentioning him with a Hall ability player.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

im not saying ability wise BJ is equal to plugger im saying BJ, Plugger , Hall and to an extent Luke Ball will all be remembered as great players who went on to finish their career else where and would be popular guests at any St Kilda function should they choose to make themselves available ....