To those who cheered when Kosi was subbed off....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Re: To those who cheered when Kosi was subbed off....

It's not being above everyone else, it called SUPPORTING your team, not denigrating them.

I don't know why some people bother.

If going to the footy brings you to the point of turning on your own, then you gotta ask yourself whether you should go or not.

Maybe try booing the other team, and supporting your own.

ROLS-LEE
Club Player

The Jeff wrote:
saint66au wrote:You are a disgrace and need to take a good hard look at yourselves

Yes he was poor, no he hasnt had a great run of late, but to openly and publicly mock him as hundreds of so-called 'supporters" did last night was cringeworthy.

Loyalty cant be turned on and off...its easy to be a glued on fan when were making GF's..but last nights game was a test..and it seems a lot of Saints fans failed it

I hope when we next make a GF noone who mocked Kosi last night get tickets. You dont deserve them no matter how many hundred years youve been following the Club

Very very poor. Leave that sort of crap to the soccer fans, some of whom seem to have a stunning sense of their own self importance sometimes..

/rant.
Spot on.

He may be in ordinary nick, he may have had a lean few years and a couple too many injuries but despite how one values his contributions over the journey, he's a life member of the club and done a hell of a lot more for the St. Kilda Football Club than any of those morons cheering him off. They're not Saints supporters.

Lol tell that to our jeer squad, I mean cheer squad

dragit
Saintsational Legend

There truly are far can idiots at every club…

This is right up there with "saints" fans yelling "do a knee raph, you're s***" which I experienced for most of the swans final last year. Just disgraceful.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:I cheered when Kosi was subbed off. I was cheering for Watters. Applauding his move. Bold but clever to sub a ruckman for a small forward.

There is a reason hundreds applauded.

Unless we are all morons.

Maybe the OP is a disgrace for not supporting our coaches move.
No you werent..you were mocking a life member of our Club...

Dont treat us like idiots.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:I cheered when Kosi was subbed off. I was cheering for Watters. Applauding his move. Bold but clever to sub a ruckman for a small forward.

How do you know?

Making it up buddy.

And you started it by calling me and hundreds of others idiots remember.

Each to their own.

Kosi is FINISHED.

KAPICHE?

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
saint66au wrote:

How do you know?

Making it up buddy.

And you started it by calling me and hundreds of others idiots remember.

Each to their own.

Kosi is FINISHED.

KAPICHE?
Anytime you'd like to show me where I called anyone an idiot..go right ahead.

I vehemently disgree with the type of treatment you and loads of others dished out to a life member of the Club last night...

Youre an attention seeking loudmouth smartass...and Ill gladly cop a warning from the mods for getting that off my chest.

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Leo.J
SS Life Member

saint66au wrote:Anytime you'd like to show me where I called anyone an idiot..go right ahead.

I vehemently disgree with the type of treatment you and loads of others dished out to a life member of the Club last night...

Youre an attention seeking loudmouth smartass...and Ill gladly cop a warning from the mods for getting that off my chest.

Well said.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:
saint66au wrote:Anytime you'd like to show me where I called anyone an idiot..go right ahead.

Well said.
You two can go and get stuffed.

Couldn't care less what anyone thinks of me on here or anywhere.

As I said, each to their own.

I will support how I want to support. Others can do differently. It's a free world.

I'll keep going and you two will keep going also.

And mods shouldn't give you a warning either as you didnt offend me. Let the fun begin.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Leo.J
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:...I will support how I want to support. Others can do differently. It's a free world...
Thats the issue here, its not supporting... literally it's not supporting.

samuraisaint
Saintsational Legend

Say what?

That move was probably why we ended up getting completely towelled up in the final quarter.

We had nobody to replace Stanley when he got injured and all the players were buggered because we were a man down.

Your friendly neighbourhood samurai.
3rd generation saint
Saintsational Legend

Then only players who should be cheered being subbed off, or dragged are filth players.
As I said on another thread, from the radio reports in the rooms after the game, it looked like Kosi's ankles are shot, which may explain why his season is ending so badly after starting so positively.
I actually wanted Wilkes subbed off, but I wouldn't have cheered it when it happened, because I wanted Wilkes and anyone in a Saints jumper to have a good game.

Except for the sanity nothing much has been lost.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers, you really are an A grade F-Wit and now it seems a coward and a liar.

I would back Saints66au over you anytime pal, and hundreds of Saints supporters whom he goes out of the way to help would feel the same.

All you ever do is bag our players.

You are a disgrace and a racist, and if you dont like my summation of you, you know where I sit, come and see me and I will tell everyone within earshot what I and anybody who has met you think of you.

Tool.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

And to everyone else, I should have put an :wink: after my quip about Wilkes, but of an in joke.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:saintspremiers, you really are an A grade F-Wit and now it seems a coward and a liar.

I would back Saints66au over you anytime pal, and hundreds of Saints supporters whom he goes out of the way to help would feel the same.

All you ever do is bag our players.

You are a disgrace and a racist, and if you dont like my summation of you, you know where I sit, come and see me and I will tell everyone within earshot what I and anybody who has met you think of you.

Tool.
Oh you are so full of Shyte that it's a wonder you don't drown in your own crap JB.

Anyone can see the amount of crap you post on here. It's for all to see. Can't see you winning the public of SS either chump.

And as for speaking to you again, well, I'll pass on that thank you very much.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

GEEEES this is a new low !!!!
KOSI IS A HUMAN sp, he is not some piece of meat you can grind, flatten and grill for dinner......
He has a heart and I dare say he would have felt like absolute crap last night having 100's of morans cheering him off the ground...
Why don't you be a man and go down to Seaford this week and tell him exactly how you feel to his face... My guess is you wouldn't dare, its easier to sit on the internet behind a computer screen and keyboard bash him instead.

Oh and news just in saintspremiers, he breathes, eats, sleeps and sh*ts like the rest of us, maybe you care to remember that when you treating a player like a piece of meat.

/end of rant
(no wonder I never come on here anymore, first thread I read and its collingwood vomit inducing trash)

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:GEEEES this is a new low !!!!
KOSI IS A HUMAN sp, he is not some piece of meat you can grind, flatten and grill for dinner......
He has a heart and I dare say he would have felt like absolute crap last night having 100's of morans cheering him off the ground...
Why don't you be a man and go down to Seaford this week and tell him exactly how you feel to his face... My guess is you wouldn't dare, its easier to sit on the internet behind a computer screen and keyboard bash him instead.

Oh and news just in saintspremiers, he breathes, eats, sleeps and sh*ts like the rest of us, maybe you care to remember that when you treating a player like a piece of meat.

/end of rant
(no wonder I never come on here anymore, first thread I read and its collingwood vomit inducing trash)
Whatever.

I'm not going to bloody Seaford. Don't worry about that.

All you Kosi lovers all the best to you. The guy is cooked. Time to wake up the reality and remove yourselves from Fairyland.

So did Watters make a mistake subbing off Kosi? Maybe in hindsight yes as he should've predicted Stanley would go
Down :roll:

Glad that hundreds, if not thousands have a similar view to
Me.

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
Whatever.

All you Kosi lovers all the best to you. The guy is cooked. Time to wake up the reality and remove yourselves from Fairyland.
It's not about being a Kosi lover, which is what you fail to understand.... I am not a Kosi lover, but I would never boo or cheer a player of the ground for the wrong reasons, nor would I sit behind a computer screen and bag the hell out of someone who I wouldn't have the guts to say to their face

So your not going down to Seaford? bit below your standards to be around that area is it? Pfffttt

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
matrix
Saintsational Legend

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

I wouldn't have booed him, but I heartily agree with the decision to sub him off

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
Whatever.

It's not about being a Kosi lover, which is what you fail to understand.... I am not a Kosi lover, but I would never boo or cheer a player of the ground for the wrong reasons, nor would I sit behind a computer screen and bag the hell out of someone who I wouldn't have the guts to say to their face

So your not going down to Seaford? bit below your standards to be around that area is it? Pfffttt
Seaford is about a 30 minute drive each way. I have gone to training several times at Moorabbin as its a lot closer. Seaford is too far away.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Is some of this s*** serious? Kosi is playing terribly but why would anyone boo him when he was taken off. Certainly no Saint fan should I doubt it was Geelong fans. Anyway Luckily I didnt hear it.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Is some of this s*** serious? Kosi is playing terribly but why would anyone boo him when he was taken off. Certainly no Saint fan should I doubt it was Geelong fans. Anyway Luckily I didnt hear it.
It's actually called a Bronx cheer. Similar to what a player gets when he's having a shocker and takes his first mark in say the third term. That's all it was.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

if you reckon that was a bronx cheer youre a nuffie

there is a complete difference and the difference can be clearly heard

andrewg
Club Player

winmaaah wrote:Kosi deserved far more respect from supporters.
What has he done to earn it????

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

andrewg wrote:
winmaaah wrote:Kosi deserved far more respect from supporters.
What has he done to earn it????

Typical current young Saints moronic supporter. if everyone who followed the Saints in the 80's was like you no one would be on this site anymore. Please go away.