The Hangar

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

The Hangar

Essendon doctor Reid coming with excuses why no. 37 wasn't subbed off after his head clash with Simpkin.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Stian
Club Player

Re: The Hangar

BTW - very impressed with the way that Simpkin carried on with his game after that. He kept putting his body in and still seemed alert and controlled. He has very good awareness and just good old "footy smarts".

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Essendon doctor Reid coming with excuses why no. 37 wasn't subbed off after his head clash with Simpkin.
i didn't hear it, but hurley was definitely injured, right? you can't sub both of them.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:Essendon doctor Reid coming with excuses why no. 37 wasn't subbed off after his head clash with Simpkin.
i didn't hear it, but hurley was definitely injured, right? you can't sub both of them.
Correct.

But if a player has concussion then he's required not play any further part of the match, irrespective of if someone has been subbed off.

Reid was crapping on about how no. 37 had some phobia about getting knocked out and it made it look like ge was kncoked out. Can't remember all the detail from the interview sorry but sounded a bit fishy to me.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.