Training Monday 29th November 2011.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Pwoit wrote:
clarky449 wrote:I am as Australian as they come!!!
I think you sleep with the light on
Okay cool man.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:I might go. Although I dont like venturing that deep into Seaford.
thats right clarky ... there's murderers rapists and junkies on every corner ..... fear for your life ..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Really? I cant say i know of any murderers and rapist's around that area.
If you have ever actually been to training you would realise that it is a very quite residental/parkland area where you would be unlikely to ever come across anything untoward ...
Negative comments like yours dont help those people who want to come to training but think its in some scummy area where they might be attacked, robbed or molested ......
in the past year there has been 401 drug offences in the Seaford area. 1508 crimes against another person, and 7736 towards a property. 1190 assults, 716 burglaries 1348 items stolen from a vehicle and 514 vehicles stolen.

I lock the doors and fear for my life when driving through that area. It has almost turned me off attending trainings because it means the car has to be parked while i watch. carpark, seaford, car unattended, car valued over $800, you couldnt be asking for any more trouble.

Don't try to defend Seaford. It looks lovely on all those pretty google image photos but theres always two sides to a story.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

saintdooley wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:I might go. Although I dont like venturing that deep into Seaford.
thats right clarky ... there's murderers rapists and junkies on every corner ..... fear for your life ..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
If you have ever actually been to training you would realise that it is a very quite residental/parkland area where you would be unlikely to ever come across anything untoward ...
Negative comments like yours dont help those people who want to come to training but think its in some scummy area where they might be attacked, robbed or molested ......
in the past year there has been 401 drug offences in the Seaford area. 1508 crimes against another person, and 7736 towards a property. 1190 assults, 716 burglaries 1348 items stolen from a vehicle and 514 vehicles stolen.

I lock the doors and fear for my life when driving through that area. It has almost turned me off attending trainings because it means the car has to be parked while i watch. carpark, seaford, car unattended, car valued over $800, you couldnt be asking for any more trouble.

Don't try to defend Seaford. It looks lovely on all those pretty google image photos but theres always two sides to a story.

Firstly, this is a very misleading post with all those stats, which are for the entire Frankston region.

Secondly, if you "lock the doors and fear for your life" in Seaford, then either you live a very sheltered life, or are as soft as butter.

Thirdly, I am not from seaford so have no reason to defend the area, but felt to respond to your highly misleading post.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:couldnt be asking for any more trouble.
Yep :wink:

BelfastSaint
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:

Whinging little mummy's boy ........

BringBackMadDog
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:

This is a joke post right??
Otherwise the poster is an absolute no brained clueless fool

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

BringBackMadDog wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
No joke mate, look up the stats yourself

This is a joke post right??
Otherwise the poster is an absolute no brained clueless fool

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Who cares? :roll:

Bardon Saint
Club Player

urgh, I had to read through 2 pages of drivel to ask how training was... :roll:

so, how was it anyone? How are the lads moving?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
I know Seaford quite well. I actually went for a drive past the centre a few weeks ago. I would hate to see what kind of stuff goes on in some of the houses.
And what magnificent suburb do you live in ...??
Bonbeach, On the beach. I wouldnt live across the tracks. Bonbeach isint a magnificent suburb. Going to the centre is fine during the day. People shouldnt be scared to go.
I live nearby in Edithvale .... on the other side of the tracks .....
I must say you come scross as a complete snob ....
yep......or worse.....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
now..i quite like you dools...but fair suck of the sauce bottle......you hang around with joffa and some of his filth cheer squad mates and you are frightened to go to saints training sessions..???????......ffs.... :roll:

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Bardon Saint wrote:urgh, I had to read through 2 pages of drivel to ask how training was... :roll:

from what I can gather There was not an open training session today Monday 28th

still waiting for borderberry to confirm info as to whether it may be Tueday 29th

I do Know BJ was back in Victoria- Nice flight it was too
and was heading to training today- according to him on the weekend.

BUT.nothing note on saints.com.au. twitter or F B
Last edited by saintbrat on Mon 28 Nov 2011 3:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
noddy04
Club Player

I have lived in Seaford (sa) for over 30 years, brought up 2 sons etc etc and have never heard of any crime /s in the time i have been here. I REALLY wish my football club did train here :)

Mrs_Seaford_Saint
Club Player

saintdooley wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
clarky449 wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:

For the love of god - you need to get out more :roll:

Mrs_Seaford_Saint
Club Player

noddy04 wrote:I have lived in Seaford (sa) for over 30 years, brought up 2 sons etc etc and have never heard of any crime /s in the time i have been here. I REALLY wish my football club did train here :)
Ditto!

Bardon Saint
Club Player

saintbrat wrote:
Bardon Saint wrote:urgh, I had to read through 2 pages of drivel to ask how training was... :roll:

from what I can gather There was not an open training session today Monday 28th

still waiting for borderberry to confirm info as to whether it may be Tueday 29th

I do Know BJ was back in Victoria- Nice flight it was too
and was heading to trining today- according to him on the weekend.

BUT.nothing note on saints.com.au. twitter or F B

From FB: Goddard's return to training after a post season hip op. Sorry I can't seem to post the picture of him doing squats on the Smith machine. Although he must have 10kgs on the bar

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

photo in other thread

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
saintvic
Club Player

I thought while i was in Seaford today I would take a chance and see if training was on. Luckily for me it was, I watched the boys going through their training drills, they looked very fit and enthusiastic. There seemed to be a few unfamiliar faces, which may have been the new recruits?

Both Dempster and a shirtless Dal just ran laps while i was there.
BJ was also their but didnt look to be joining in the drills at least while i was there.

There was only about 6 or so people watching but is alot different to last season where you could only go to certain "open" sessions.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

I read somewhere where there was going to be training today. I might have made a typo and put the wrong date, and I dont recall whether it was going to be an open session or not. Sorry if I inconvenienced anyone, but it was'nt intentional

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

As to the big sooks who are frightened in Seaford, good heavens, what sooks. I am sure there are other old Policeman on here that can relate to this, but in 1961 I was a 20 yr old walking the beat in Gertrude Street, armed only with my baton and handcuffs. I would have considered a stroll down present day Seaford a luxury.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Happy 70th for whenever it was this year Barry :)

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Last year SainterK. Thanks anyway.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

BelfastSaint wrote:
BigMart wrote:Nice to see we are neibours Clarky
didnt you used to be a teacher ..?
That's why it's used to be...he taught English... :lol:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Thanks for the brief report Saint Vic. Anybody else have a look? Or were everybody too scared of Seaford to go?