LOVETT File Mark II

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Talk about having a high opinion of yourself.
St Fid is right of course!
To the both of you...

Firstly P66...

I supposedly have a " high opinion" of myself because I commented on a poster who commented on the time frame in the investigation in the "leak" to 3AW.

Just why do you state this? considering that I did not disclose any information on the file, but merely stated the time constraints with this investigation...

You then questioned me on my involvement in this file, I should not have entertained with that banter, as my post into the initial thread was to answer a posters comments on the length of time it had taken to conduct the investigation. (which you have seemed to question my involvement into the file)

I did try to answer you posts, but I now think you are only on here to bait posters...

I hope this explains why this site has less posters, I have knowledge of this file and again I did not disclose any information into the details of the file.

But you just wanted me to try to justify my involvement in this file. I have mentioned my involvement of this file to some x mods at game time, but have not disclosed any information to them during game time or any time...

saintspremiers...

You appear to be a bit of a simpleton and "follow the pack mentality"...

That maybe your strongest suit, because you clearly have "no idea"...

In this case you have lucked out IMO...

I only stated that I conducted all the analysis of the Lovett "leak" file to 3AW, and answered a posters comments into the time it takes for the investigation and the time it has taken IMO is a good result.

The clueless and baiter's are the disgrace IMO...

WHY THE F*** BOTHER WITH THIS SITE !!!!!!

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
Moods
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
skeptic wrote:he also wasn't sacked for the alledged incident
Yeah.... it was coincidence that he was sacked the day after he was charged. :roll:
So what? Does the club have a moral obligation?

Did they sack him illegally?

Was retaining him in the best interests of the club?
Not relevant to the discussion.

The point is he is not facing trial until 19 months after the alleged offence.

He could still be found innocent.

19 months is a hell of a long time in the career of a footballer.

Effectively his career has been destroyed for an offence he has yet to be found guilty of.

The police and the courts should have got their act together and had him stand trial within six months of the offence.
GO - Are we going to ignore the fact that Lovett was arrested prior to even rolling up to training for the 1st time (despite all the controversies these last 12 mths - NO-ONE has been arrested. He was arrested TWICE in 2 months at the club) Also the constant warnings he allegedly had for being late to training, not to mention the appalling level of fitness he presented himself in.

You are a lone voice here I reckon. Can you imagine the distraction of a big criminal trial coming up this year on top of what has already gone on? May as well write the year off now if that was the case. The club has to act in the best interests of the club. If Lovett gets found not guilty, I for one won't be second guessing the clubs decision to sack him. It was the ONLY decision they could have made.

WE can bang on about the injustice of the judicial system taking so long, but there are stacks of ppl sitting incarcerated in the Remand Centre who's trial takes precedence over a bloke who's footy career has stalled b/c of charges laid. At least he wasn't locked up while awaiting the trial.