Roo to face media

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

The OtherThommo wrote:Oh, I see, Nick's roles and responsibilities now include;
1) not sleeping nude
2) not dressing BEFORE getting out of bed
3) preventing a mate from taking a photo when he gets out of bed
4) standing over a mate to ensure he does as requested and deletes the photo after asking him to do it.

What next? Dal Santo shouldn't sleep, at all.

Gimme a break.
C'mon, pull the St kilda love shades off.

1) The guy is a high profile athlete who earns millions of dollars.
2) The guy is 28 years old.
3) The guy is posing for the bloody photo.
4) Dal Santo is wanking on a bed. Hardly like getting out of a shower is it?
5) As Nick said he has a responsibility and not posing for a nude shot would be pretty high on the agenda.

Stupidity and he has to cop it.

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

good lord at number 4

:shock:

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
RodKeoghsLoveChild wrote:No comments on why guys are taking shots of other guys wangs..
why, what's wrong with that? you never been trashed and had stupid photos taken of you, by other guys, when naked? seriously, it happens to everyone at some point. most of us aren't famous enough for it to be an issue.
Unless Nick was lying, he wasn't trashed, he had just got out of bed....just clarifying.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:good lord at number 4

After falling short in the GFs in 2009 & 2010, it's good to know we've got at least one guy who's prepared to do whatever it takes to "pull it off". :wink:

RodKeoghsLoveChild
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:

After falling short in the GFs in 2009 & 2010, it's good to know we've got at least one guy who's prepared to do whatever it takes to "pull it off". :wink:
Now there is a reason we are falling short, well atleast for Dal Santo anyways...

Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:

dude you are on fire today
thats three

(i included the golden one)

lol

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Sack them all.

As victims of a salacious bogan-choked society with a thirst for coat-tailing on the hard work of a few, they have no entitlements to a) leadership b) privacy c) anything resembling a life outside of sport.

Screw them all. Hang them. Quarter them. Step on their spilled guts.

Just make sure you take a photo of said gore and post it for all the other little grubby corner-lurkers to drool over.

For christ's sake some of you on here are inhuman gutter filth...

You'd happily celebrate the perpetrator and knife the one's in the gun.

Gilbert. Thick.

Girl. Vacuous slag.

The rest. Cruelly f***ed over in the most unspeakable way.

If members of society don't get that, then they're simply prolonging this weird snide era of 'everything's available all the time.'

Stand up to this dirty little root rat and lynch her. Don't just let her decide the rules.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
bergholt wrote:why, what's wrong with that? you never been trashed and had stupid photos taken of you, by other guys, when naked? seriously, it happens to everyone at some point. most of us aren't famous enough for it to be an issue.
Unless Nick was lying, he wasn't trashed, he had just got out of bed....just clarifying.
that may well be true, but that also doesn't mean that they hadn't had a big night. plenty of times i've got back up trashed and tried to find the toilet. judging from the expression on his face, he's not having that much fun...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Sack them all.

As victims of a salacious bogan-choked society with a thirst for coat-tailing on the hard work of a few, they have no entitlements to a) leadership b) privacy c) anything resembling a life outside of sport.

Just make sure you take a photo of said gore and post it for all the other little grubby corner-lurkers to drool over.

Gilbert. Thick.

Girl. Vacuous slag.

If members of society don't get that, then they're simply prolonging this weird snide era of 'everything's available all the time.'

Stand up to this dirty little root rat and lynch her. Don't just let her decide the rules.
lol - I tend to agree, but strangely I dont want the same thing to happen to Julian Assange.

Maybe I have double standards

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:Sack them all.

Gilbert. Thick.

Girl. Vacuous slag.

I don't know anything about this girl's background or parentage, but I reckon if Wayne Carey and Roberta Williams ever produced a daughter, this is exactly how it would turn out!

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

Any reason why only Roo did a Press Conference?

Seemed quite odd that he'd go out solo and hang a teammate out to dry.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:Any reason why only Roo did a Press Conference?

I dont know. Has anything happened lately. Seriously you are good at winding up people.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

I dont know. Has anything happened lately. Seriously you are good at winding up people.
Where was Dal and Zac, and Gilbert?

Why Roo on his own?

Protecting his own good honour.

krabb
Club Player

According to him he got betrayed by a teammate.

He did the press conference because he gets sponsored bigtime by rich companies..and he's got a hell of a lot to lose.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why Roo on his own?

I dont know but it seems you do. Who told you. Was it the ex coach, ex board member or Michael Gardiner?

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why Roo on his own?

I dont know but it seems you do. Who told you. Was it the ex coach, ex board member or Michael Gardiner?
I was actually asking a question.

I thought it was quite strange to see press conference over a 'club issue' involving 4 players, that only had 1 player there and potting one of his teammates.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

I reckon any presser with more than just the skipper (of the players)would have been utter chaos, completely unmanageable. I reckon you'll see subsequent statements from the others, all in good time.

Nick was targeted because of his profile. Appropriate he had the chance to respond first up sans caravan.

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why Roo on his own?

I thought it was quite strange to see press conference over a 'club issue' involving 4 players, that only had 1 player there and potting one of his teammates.
Funny i Thought I read a statement after your question so I just thought maybe one of your well known friends may have said something.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why Roo on his own?

Funny i Thought I read a statement after your question so I just thought maybe one of your well known friends may have said something.
The statement was fact, wasn't it? He was certainly protecting his good honour.

I'm not sure where you get the 'well known friends' thing from?

As I've said many times, I haven't spoken to the Board member for a couple of years.
The 'ex-assistant coach' is a friend of a friend whom as I said previously I met once over a beer recently.

So i'm not sure what you're talking about. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? I guess hitting the sauce every night probably makes it hard to remember who said what on here.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why Roo on his own?

The statement was fact, wasn't it? He was certainly protecting his good honour.

I'm not sure where you get the 'well known friends' thing from?

As I've said many times, I haven't spoken to the Board member for a couple of years.
The 'ex-assistant coach' is a friend of a friend whom as I said previously I met once over a beer recently.

So i'm not sure what you're talking about. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? I guess hitting the sauce every night probably makes it hard to remember who said what on here.
Havent got confused with anyone. You are the well known s*** stirrer who never answers a question and when it suits you tells us someone of note told you something. By the way i havent hit the sauce today but i may if i read anymore of your crap.

rodgerfox
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Havent got confused with anyone. You are the well known s*** stirrer who never answers a question and when it suits you tells us someone of note told you something.
??

So if I form an opinion, based on information given to me by someone 'in the know', that's a bad thing?

Strange. I would have thought that's a perfectly reasonable and logical way to gather enough information to form an opinion.

Anyway, each to their own I suppose.
plugger66 wrote: By the way i havent hit the sauce today but i may if i read anymore of your crap.
Please don't turn this forum into a house of lies.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

rodgerfox wrote:
plugger66 wrote: Havent got confused with anyone. You are the well known s*** stirrer who never answers a question and when it suits you tells us someone of note told you something.
??

So if I form an opinion, based on information given to me by someone 'in the know', that's a bad thing?

Strange. I would have thought that's a perfectly reasonable and logical way to gather enough information to form an opinion.

Anyway, each to their own I suppose.
plugger66 wrote: By the way i havent hit the sauce today but i may if i read anymore of your crap.
Please don't turn this forum into a house of lies.

Just about to have my first.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

hey krabbles :P

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.