Lovett leak by cop

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
Mr Magic wrote:St Fid, what is an 'audit' as you use the term in this context?

I understand the term 'audit' in a financial sense as someone 'checking the books for accuracy' adn then signing off on their authenticity.

Is the meaning similar in your context?
Do you mean that the evidence is 'checked over' by someone other than the person(s) gathering it in the first place?
I hope you now understand :idea:
Unless it is a secret instead of PMing MM why dont you tell us all what an audit is in this case and if it is a secret and cant tell us what it is then why mention it on here? The way I see it if you arent on the case you should know as little or as much as any other us unless all coppers just spread the word on any case you want to know about.
Listen...

audits mean alot of things...

audits on .....

entry to police premises...
telephone calls....
loging on to a police computer...
email audits...

There are many and without being specific there was one audit that took many months to obtain and that was beyond our control, and considering this submitting a brief of evidence in under 12 months was a good achievment.

I really only wanted to respond to ace, who seems hell bent in suggesting that it was conducted at snails pace.... :roll:
But why should you be able to get this stuff if you arent on the case? Does that mean I can as well as it seems we both have equal interest in it.
:roll:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

I understand the term 'audit' in a financial sense as someone 'checking the books for accuracy' adn then signing off on their authenticity.

Do you mean that the evidence is 'checked over' by someone other than the person(s) gathering it in the first place?
Unless it is a secret instead of PMing MM why dont you tell us all what an audit is in this case and if it is a secret and cant tell us what it is then why mention it on here? The way I see it if you arent on the case you should know as little or as much as any other us unless all coppers just spread the word on any case you want to know about.
Listen...

audits on .....

telephone calls....
email audits...

There are many and without being specific there was one audit that took many months to obtain and that was beyond our control, and considering this submitting a brief of evidence in under 12 months was a good achievment.

I really only wanted to respond to ace, who seems hell bent in suggesting that it was conducted at snails pace.... :roll:
But why should you be able to get this stuff if you arent on the case? Does that mean I can as well as it seems we both have equal interest in it.
Does that mean there is no good reason for getting the information or you didnt actually get any info?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ace wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:let me just say this...

There are only a couple of personal who conduct "internal" audits...

There are many audit requests submitted from ESD and the OPI based on many accusations and complaints...

We also have to rely on outside agencies to conduct various searches/audits and are charged for these services....

There were plenty of people "disappointed" that the information was leaked to the media PRIOR to the alleged rapist being interviewed... those included St Kilda players that were at the location of the allegation or shortly afterwards (as much as 10 players) and members that arrived to investigate and take statements...

The investigation took less than 12 months to compile and the brief of evidence submitted to the OPP, which I consider a fast and if people don't think so, they just don't have a clue
Not even faster than a snoring snail.

If it takes 12 months, then the process is a failure.
All other professions have been required to become efficient to get pay increases.
Lawyers haven't got a clue about efficiency.
It is time that the entire legal profession was hauled up before the productivity commission and made to crawl out of the 1800s.
The legal professions way of operating needs to be thrown out and rewritten.

Until they do so their incomes should be halved, as they have not earned productivity based income rises in the last few decades.
The legal profession is a massive sea anchor on the productivity of this country.
The legal profession only get away with their inefficeincy because they dominate the most corrupt business of all - political government.

i don't know who you are actually referring to ace....

...institutions like the.courts, police, prisons and hospitals...have been doing reports for the productivity commission for decades.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Listen...

audits on .....

telephone calls....
email audits...

Does that mean there is no good reason for getting the information or you didnt actually get any info?

you really are so thick albert that i'm going to change your name to steve

st fid is obviously involved in a unit that investigates other coppers.....

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Listen...

audits on .....

telephone calls....
email audits...

Don't worry about it stinger, this poster just seems hell bent on either being sarcastic or just loves to stir, either way there is no point getting anything across to him.

By the way, I take offence by P66 comments ...
The way I see it if you arent on the case you should know as little or as much as any other us unless all coppers just spread the word on any case you want to know about.
AGAIN, I did NOT spread any word about this matter!!!!

AGAIN, I originally responded to the comment ace made on the length of time it has taken to get this matter before the courts.

AGAIN, I really couldn't give a rats if you believe that I was on this case.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH :!: :!:

Don't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel to appear, run down there and light the bloody thing yourself!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Fidelius wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Fidelius wrote:

Listen...

audits on .....

telephone calls....
email audits...

Don't worry about it stinger, this poster just seems hell bent on either being sarcastic or just loves to stir, either way there is no point getting anything across to him.

By the way, I take offence by P66 comments ...
The way I see it if you arent on the case you should know as little or as much as any other us unless all coppers just spread the word on any case you want to know about.
AGAIN, I did NOT spread any word about this matter!!!!

AGAIN, I originally responded to the comment ace made on the length of time it has taken to get this matter before the courts.

AGAIN, I really couldn't give a rats if you believe that I was on this case.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH :!: :!:
You need to read what I said. I never said you spread anything on here. I just said IMO you have no right to know anything about the case unless you are on it. As for the Audit again what right do you have as a copper to ask for an audit on the case. It all seems very strange to me that a cop who has nothing to do with the case can find out things about it.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: It all seems very strange to me that a cop who has nothing to do with the case can find out things about it.
as i have been saying all along.....thick as.....give it a rest steve.... :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote: It all seems very strange to me that a cop who has nothing to do with the case can find out things about it.
as i have been saying all along.....thick as.....give it a rest steve.... :roll:
How are you old cleaner who lies and pretends to be a lawyer when he has absolutely no idea how to even out argue people on here.

ffs old cleaner ffs emoticon dumb as ffs roll eyes lie ffs

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
How are you old cleaner who lies and pretends to be a lawyer when he has absolutely no idea how to even out argue people on here.

what don't you understand steve....it's as plain as the nose on your face......lovett was involved in an incident with a girl which was reported to the police....a copper is alleged to have leaked information about the incident to the scum press.....st fid was charged with investigating the copper......his investigation was held up because he had to wait in line because their resources were tied up in other internal police investigations.....what's so hard to understand about that ffs......if you don't want to ask intelligent questions ..then i suggest you piss off....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

what don't you understand steve....it's as plain as the nose on your face......lovett was involved in an incident with a girl which was reported to the police....a copper is alleged to have leaked information about the incident to the scum press.....st fid was charged with investigating the copper......his investigation was held up because he had to wait in line because their resources were tied up in other internal police investigations.....what's so hard to understand about that ffs......if you don't want to ask intelligent questions ..then i suggest you piss off....

You wouldnt have a clue but then again if he has told you that it is a disgrace otherwise you are making it up. Either way one of you are in the wrong.

Old ffs roll eyes cleaner roll eyes old

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

You wouldnt have a clue but then again if he has told you that it is a disgrace otherwise you are making it up. Either way one of you are in the wrong.

listen stupid.......i gathered what i typed above from this thread...ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll: why the f*** am i in the wrong......or st fid for that matter... you clown... :roll: :roll:

St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: You need to read what I said. I never said you spread anything on here. I just said IMO you have no right to know anything about the case unless you are on it. As for the Audit again what right do you have as a copper to ask for an audit on the case. It all seems very strange to me that a cop who has nothing to do with the case can find out things about it.
I have no idea what you are going on about, I am on the case so any accusations you make are unfounded.

This "It seems to me" crapola is enough.

Again, I responded to a post from ace and you have carried on with your "it seems to me"...

I am on the case and have not disclosed any information.

I did say to meet me at court via PM and you stated that you have no interest in the case and yet you posted this...
plugger66 wrote: But why should you be able to get this stuff if you arent on the case? Does that mean I can as well as it seems we both have equal interest in it.
So, how about giving up on this thread considering you have no interest in it :!: :idea:

And let me just correspond to ace without any disclosures :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

listen stupid.......i gathered what i typed above from this thread...ffs.... :roll: :roll: :roll: why the f*** am i in the wrong......or st fid for that matter... you clown... :roll: :roll:
Well argued. You would be excellent in court.

As a cleaner of the courts. And only Tennis Courts.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

st fid...a very wise person once stated

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.'

....albert is that idiot..... :wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:[

well......i always win.......can't lose really...... :wink: :wink: :wink:

thanks for the compliment steve.......(as in steve Hawking). :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:

thanks for the compliment steve.......(as in steve Hawking). :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
The old selective quoting. Anyway I suggest you go back to calling me Albert because calling me by my real name is hardly upsetting.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:

The old selective quoting. Anyway I suggest you go back to calling me Albert because calling me by my real name is hardly upsetting.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stephen William Hawking

(2009)
Signature

Stephen William Hawking, CH, CBE, FRS, FRSA (born 8 January 1942)[1] is an English theoretical physicist and cosmologist, whose scientific books and public appearances have made him an academic celebrity. He is an Honorary Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts,[2] a lifetime member of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences,[3] and in 2009 was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the highest civilian award in the United States.[4]

Hawking was the Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge for thirty years, taking up the post in 1979 and retiring on 1 October 2009.[5][6] He is also a Fellow of Gonville and Caius College, Cambridge and a Distinguished Research Chair at the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Waterloo, Ontario.[7] He is known for his contributions to the fields of cosmology and quantum gravity, especially in the context of black holes. He has also achieved success with works of popular science in which he discusses his own theories and cosmology in general; these include the runaway best seller A Brief History of Time, which stayed on the British Sunday Times bestsellers list for a record-breaking 237 weeks.[8][9]

Hawking's key scientific works to date have included providing, with Roger Penrose, theorems regarding gravitational singularities in the framework of general relativity, and the theoretical prediction that black holes should emit radiation, which is today known as Hawking radiation (or sometimes as Bekenstein–Hawking radiation).[10]

Hawking has a neuro-muscular dystrophy that is related to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, a condition that has progressed over the years and has left him almost completely paralysed'

...don't think so..steve... :roll:

Simon Templar
Club Player

Geez I hope you blokes don't let it go at this.......this is great stuff. Better than footy season raves. You should have your own segment on SEN or JJJ, Fid could host the panel. Ha...lol

SEN would be better 'cos you could talk a bit of footy too. Or better still, Sly of the Underpants could do daily crosses to you guys for an update on the progress of investigation into his last caller....!!

:P :D :shock:

Go you good things....!!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Simon Templar wrote:Geez I hope you blokes don't let it go at this.......this is great stuff. Better than footy season raves. You should have your own segment on SEN or JJJ, Fid could host the panel. Ha...lol

SEN would be better 'cos you could talk a bit of footy too. Or better still, Sly of the Underpants could do daily crosses to you guys for an update on the progress of investigation into his last caller....!!

i sometimes feel a little :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ...for subjecting others to read this nonsense....only sometimes mind you.... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Simon Templar wrote:Geez I hope you blokes don't let it go at this.......this is great stuff. Better than footy season raves. You should have your own segment on SEN or JJJ, Fid could host the panel. Ha...lol

i sometimes feel a little :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ...for subjecting others to read this nonsense....only sometimes mind you.... :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
You love it.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
St Fidelius
Saintsational Legend

The point is that I responded to a post from ace..

I get this poster P66 questioning me on my integrity and it went on to the third page...

I would welcome a response from ace...

P66.. don't bother with your posts because there are just insignificant and a waste of bandwidth ...

P66 why dont you just not respond with your notion that .....

I am not a policeman

I have noting to do with this case....

IS THAT CLEAR!!!

Stop "polluting" this site with your sarcastic and evading of threads that you have no idea on :idea:

I gave you the court time and date because I thought you were interested in it.....

Here is a little clue...

You have no idea, and I fail to see why you continue posting on this thread ...

How about let the poster that question the "so called smalls pace" respond ...

Is that a reasonable response?

Or your wish is to pollute this site with more of the same???

BangersBack

But plugger is right and as u r a cop.....u really shoudnt be acting as such on a forum.

Im sure the OPI would be unimpressed with your actions.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Say it loud and say it proud.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Bernard Shakey wrote:
stinger wrote:

You love it.

how would you know wobbleboy.....you really are becoming a stalker and a troll.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Moods
Saintsational Legend

BangersBack wrote:But plugger is right and as u r a cop.....u really shoudnt be acting as such on a forum.

Can I just say who cares if St Fid is a cop? Why would we (saints supporters) care? Wouldn't we rather hear the truth or something close to it, rather than continue to debate the issues blindly. AS far as I can tell St Fid hasn't disclosed anything personal about the case other than making it clear he knows what is going on. Some of us have taken that as big noting. Personally I couldn't care less. Is it big noting for P66 to say he knows the players and they have told him certain info as well. It probably is, but I still want to hear it. If someone on here says they have spoken to a player at a function then I will take that on board far more than someone who says they have heard things through a source.

I don't know about the rest of you, but the major reason I come on this forum isn't just to debate certain topics but to read things that you wouldn't get from the paper. It's working out for yourself the Bulllsh!t from the truth. THis could be from club politics, to player injuries, to player selections.

Let's not be too harsh on ppl who may be privileged to more info thn others - otherwise they will never divulge anything and all of us will be none the wiser :wink:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
BangersBack wrote:But plugger is right and as u r a cop.....u really shoudnt be acting as such on a forum.

Can I just say who cares if St Fid is a cop?
As Austen Tayshus once said, "Ya jokin mate, a cop, I'm getting outta here, lets Goanna." :wink: