OK I'm going to get grumpy now.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

aussierules0k
Saintsational Legend

Last edited by aussierules0k on Wed 20 Oct 2010 12:05am, edited 1 time in total.

5 prelims in 7 years. 40 wins from 49 games.
2009 and 2010 were 2 of the 5 best years ever by the St.Kilda FC.
Thanks for all your efforts Saints.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Not sure if "demand" is the word to use, but I don't see any issue with writing to Westaway and letting our feeling be known. Putting a rocket under anyone usually has some effect. It's going to be better than keeping it all in and having it come out in unhealthy ways. If we all wrote to him instead of writing the same things here, we'd probably see much more of a result. And to say it would have "no effect" is rubbish. He knows we're the ones who appoint him, are we not, so he'd sure as s*** listen to us, if he has any sense.
Look how pumped Eddie was on the weekend. Does anyone reckon Westaway would have been that pumped to have won the game? I'd bet that Eddie wanted it more. It was bursting out of him. If we all put a rocket up Westaway, or at least let him know for sure how much we're hurting, maybe he'd start to want it more. And maybe we'd actually get it.
Or we can keep doing the same things we have been and get the same results. Choice is ours.
Do something about it, or do nothing. Choice is ours.
A pumped up Prez is not gonna achieve anything.

Davey Smorgan is pretty passionate and high profile – where has that got the Bullies?

James Brayshaw is trying the Eddie route – not getting him too far at the moment.

On the other hand, Frank Costa was fairly subdued, in public at least, and just managed to get on with the job of running a successful club.

markp
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, we should all write to Westaway... that'll help.

I can just see it...

GW: Knock Knock.

RL: Come in, Greg.

GW: Thanks, Ross... look, I've received some letters from members, and it seems they really really want a flag. Badly.

RL: Yeah??

GW: Yeah. They say that they would've liked it if we'd won one this year, and are pretty put out that we didn't... and that they want us to try really really hard next year. Very hard... harder than this year even. Like, totally.

RL: Yeah?!

Both: BWAAAHAHAHAHAaaHAHAHaaaahaaaa!!!

RL: Thanks mate, that's made my morning!

GW: No worries! First good laugh I've had all week, too....

Do it.