TICKETS MAY BE AVAIL TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC NEXT WEEK.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Here it is, there could at least be 1000 standing room tickets available on Saturday, albeit unlikely: http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx
How does everyone else read this article? Are those 10,000 Saturday tickets + 1000 standing ones MCC, or general? Does the MCC have standing room areas?
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Sun 26 Sep 2010 1:57pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

They also just said that the AFL is working towards getting some of the 1000 tickets that they allocate each of the other 14 clubs for the members of us and Coll.

saintnick12
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saintnick12 wrote:
OhMyGoddard wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Are you sure, did you hear the interview? I just caught what he said mid-sentence, so I wasn't sure.
Gough runs the MCC. It would not be his call re: Walk Up, it would be the AFL's.
And there is no chance there would be walk up or GA. It would be fully ticketed. After club allocation tickets may go on sale to the general public later in the week.
We have 40000 members and only 20000-21000 tickets so no chance there will be any available for general public by wednesday IMO
You may be surprised. We have 4500 AFL members and 3000 MCC members so they may also be Saints members. Also some people will not be able to afford another game. I think there will be some left over.
I guess. And my son is a child member and my husband a three game member. Both are counted in the 40000 and neither went yesterday or will be going this week either. Lots of elderly people too I guess might not be able to get there. still I'm sure our 20000 members tickets will go.
Still I'd be surprised if there's anything other than standing room left over.
At least SC members should all be able to get reasonable seats and no standing this time (not that I did). I'd be happy to take the same seat I had yesterday again.... :wink:

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

general i reckon

saintnick12
Club Player

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:Here it is, there could at least be 1000 standing room tickets available on Saturday, albeit unlikely: http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx
How does everyone else read this article? Are those 10,000 Saturday tickets + 1000 standing ones MCC, or general? Does the MCC have standing room areas?
I think its quite clear that those 10000 are MCC only. It even discusses the arrangments being the same. They will never open the MCC to general public.

"At the end of the day, a coach and a fitness adviser doesn't make a good football team, they're not the only ones who got us to two Grand Finals." Lenny Hayes. 27/9/2011.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

ok not general lol

AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

saintnick12 wrote:
AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
I think its quite clear that those 10000 are MCC only. It even discusses the arrangments being the same. They will never open the MCC to general public.
I realise that the MCC areas won't be open to the GP, but I wasn't sure if they had stopped talking about the MCC by that stage of the article.

saintnick12
Club Player

matrix wrote:ok not general lol
:lol: :lol:

saintnick12
Club Player

It's clearer in this one...

http://www.afl.com.au/tickets/grandfina ... fault.aspx
MCC MEMBERS
The Melbourne Cricket Club (MCC) wishes to advise its members of the following arrangements in the Members Reserve for next Saturday’s AFL Grand Final Replay.

ACCESS
All Full members and annual guest cardholders may attend the Grand Final upon presentation of their valid membership card.

Full members are reminded that they must have renewed their membership for the 2010/11 membership season for their card to be valid for entry. If the membership is not renewed you will not be able to enter the Reserve.

RESERVED SEATS
Approximately 12,000 reserved seats on levels 1, 2 and 4 will go on sale to Full members on Tuesday September 28 at 12noon.There will be a maximum of eight seats available per transaction. Full members must have paid their membership renewal for the current season prior to purchasing a reserved seat.Tickets will be available on a first-in, best-dressed basis through Ticketek (ticketek.com.au, 1300 136 961 and agencies), as well as in person at the Membership Ticket Windows, Gate 2, MCG.

WALK-UP SEATING
As per Saturday’s grand final, the remaining 10,000 seats and 1000 standing room spots not sold in advance will be available for the Replay on a first-in, best-dressed basis when the gates open at 10.30am on Saturday October 2.· There will be no access to the Reserve for Restricted members.·

There are no visitor tickets available for purchase.

Spelly
Club Player

I sat N54 Row B yesterday which were in front of the St Kilda Corporate package people. Only the first 2 rows were allocated to the Priority 1 Ballot St Kilda Social Club Members (I asked them all). I soooooooo want to sit there again!

I'm wondering do the Clubs offer Corporate Packages again? Also, if they do, St Kilda Football Club please don't sell the ****** packages to the ****** Filth who were sitting there (very few of them but enough to make you sick)!

p.s. I had my photo taken with the Premiership Cup!!!!!!

saintnick12
Club Player

Spelly wrote:I sat N54 Row B yesterday which were in front of the St Kilda Corporate package people. Only the first 2 rows were allocated to the Priority 1 Ballot St Kilda Social Club Members (I asked them all). I soooooooo want to sit there again!

I'm wondering do the Clubs offer Corporate Packages again? Also, if they do, St Kilda Football Club please don't sell the ****** packages to the ****** Filth who were sitting there (very few of them but enough to make you sick)!

p.s. I had my photo taken with the Premiership Cup!!!!!!
We here in M53 and the back half of the bay the bay was corporate too. Lots of suits so not sure who they barrack for. :wink: