Well, I just got Shat On Again.

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Well, I just got Shat On Again.

the animal enclosure is a harsh environment..if it's too hot in the Kitchen.....

It is a place for crap talking...the right place for Ted :)

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 1:47pm
bassoon wrote: Tue 03 Sep 2019 11:30pm
After nine years on this forum, I'll keep my opinions to myself, and influence the Club in other ways.
BTW - I asked the Moderators a couple of weeks ago how to unsubscribe - No Answer. Typical Bloody St.Kilda.
UI'll leave you all to wallow in your own bloody inbrededness and mysery.
Charming.

ps, There is only one y in misery :wink: :wink:
Should I point it out?

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

My grandfather used to say, "if you get s*** in your eye you're standing to close to an asshole, Whose fault is that?"

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

saynta wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 11:58am
bassoon wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 12:31am If that's the best you can do, then please do this BackfromUSA. I'm not a major contributor to the forum, but over the last couple of years, it's been hell to contribute anything against the side. I don't express myself in writing all that well, but for whatsoever, I love our Club. I don't love a forum where one has been abused, and denigrated. I have no inside knowledge of the Club, and I have reacted to a win or loss, like most members do (except for the match day thread which can be completely derogatory to our players or umpires).
I am not a prude. I have strong opinions, which I love to explore. Half the time I'm wrong. That's OK, but let's have the debate rather than name calling.BTW Saynta still gets away with rubbish. Won't debate - just calls names.
Sorry, sick of it. Please, in your power, delete my posts - I never look them up anyway.
Delete me as well. I still follow our Club, and this forum has no impact over that.
I don't call anyone names. Show me an example.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I certainly have no memory of ever insulting you in the animal forum either. Kindly don"t try to denigrate me. I find your references to me in this thread highly offensive.

I read the thread as it occurred, is there some mistake? Can't you see having a personal go at him.
Did I miss it?

SAINT-LEE
Club Player

I read the thread in the cage, is there some mistake? Can't see anyone having a personal go.
Did I miss it?
Even so, why care? I'm a wanker, you definitely have made a few wankerish comments, who hasn't? We can't have a bit of tiff on here anymore? I didn't think Aussies got too offended by banter and a bit of well timed sledge work ( actually we enjoy it especially if its clever)
I'm not condoning bullying, but if it occurred prove it.
I'd say harden up but that might sting.

P.s. I approve of others giving me a serve especially when my twatness exudes itself, and believe me it does.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

SAINT-LEE wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 6:48pm
saynta wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 11:58am
bassoon wrote: Wed 04 Sep 2019 12:31am If that's the best you can do, then please do this BackfromUSA. I'm not a major contributor to the forum, but over the last couple of years, it's been hell to contribute anything against the side. I don't express myself in writing all that well, but for whatsoever, I love our Club. I don't love a forum where one has been abused, and denigrated. I have no inside knowledge of the Club, and I have reacted to a win or loss, like most members do (except for the match day thread which can be completely derogatory to our players or umpires).
I am not a prude. I have strong opinions, which I love to explore. Half the time I'm wrong. That's OK, but let's have the debate rather than name calling.BTW Saynta still gets away with rubbish. Won't debate - just calls names.
Sorry, sick of it. Please, in your power, delete my posts - I never look them up anyway.
Delete me as well. I still follow our Club, and this forum has no impact over that.
I don't call anyone names. Show me an example.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I certainly have no memory of ever insulting you in the animal forum either. Kindly don"t try to denigrate me. I find your references to me in this thread highly offensive.

I read the thread as it occurred, is there some mistake? Can't you see having a personal go at him.
Did I miss it?
If you did, so did I. I have no idea what he is on about. I see some one had a go at him in the animal forum but it wasn't me.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

I find Bassoon is “full of wind”.

Last dad joke for the night, promise :oops:

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
Wayne42
Saintsational Legend

Let's hope bassoon has washed off all that was shat. :lol:

The Saints are under review, will it make any difference to the underachievers ?