Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

Re: Jaxons come on down (2017/18 thread)

saynta wrote:
fugazi wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:If I was Jaxons I wouldnt bother with this or any other forum. It's not worth it. Thanks for all the goss!
+1
The guy is clearly ITK, just trying to help out fellow Sainters and he cops all that crap. Surprised he stick round as long as he did.
I say rubbish. What has he told this forum that actually panned out.

Honestly, in this thread no one cares what you think with respect to this.

You and others have been repeatedly told there is a thread to post such comments in viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94148ing

That you repeatedly feel the need to keep posting these comments in this thread just states to everyone loud and clear that your opinion has no worth and that you have no respect for anyone that would like to read this thread.

For the last time, please leave it to each reader to make up their own mind on the value or not of Jaxons posts.

If not you should just be acknowledged as a troll and banned.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
saynta
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
saynta wrote:
fugazi wrote:
magnifisaint wrote:If I was Jaxons I wouldnt bother with this or any other forum. It's not worth it. Thanks for all the goss!
+1
The guy is clearly ITK, just trying to help out fellow Sainters and he cops all that crap. Surprised he stick round as long as he did.

You and others have been repeatedly told there is a thread to post such comments in viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94148ing

That you repeatedly feel the need to keep posting these comments in this thread just states to everyone loud and clear that your opinion has no worth and that you have no respect for anyone that would like to read this thread.

For the last time, please leave it to each reader to make up their own mind on the value or not of Jaxons posts.

troll? yeah sure. All I asked at first to tell us what info he has given the forum. A REASONABLE REQUEST. IMHO..

All I got in response were insults from gullible key board warriors.

Don't ever presume to tell me what to do or not to do.

Whilst you say "'please leave it to each reader to make up their own mind on the value or not of Jaxons posts.", you don't really want to hear from those who believe he is having a lend of posters.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

outside66 wrote:It's negative people like you Saynta that spoil forums like these for the rest of us! If this is how you treat your fellow Saint then I bet you're the type of 'supporter' who would prefer to bag players than cheer them on. I happen to enjoy when Jaxons or anyone else for that matter come up with information that may or may not be eventually accurate. It certainly has helped this uneventful 'trade period' move along in my eyes.
As I said before, whatever floats your boat. And no I don't prefer to bag players.

Look this is a public forum and people are entitled to express their views.

I can understand the angst though, as I used to get extremely upset at the s*** directed to tony74 , a poster who really had inside information that he was willing to share.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Bains is a gun in his role. End of story and its widely recognised in AFL circles.

It has been go over before as to why so no need to flog a dead horse.
If you're going to flog a dead horse, this is the thread for it.
Well, I for one will be making no further comments in respect of a certain ITK, which will undoubtedly please certain posters.

CQ SAINT
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Legendary wrote:Why do people feel the need to criticise? So what if he's an inside source or making it up? Does it really matter? Why attack him? Does it make you feel good?

Trying to give certainty about our trade period strategy is like trying to predict with certainty which horse will win a race every 50 metres until the finish line. It's impossible. Yes there are some indicators, but there are surprises and unexpected things happen along the way.

I appreciate people who post information. I hope jaxons continues to post on this forum or elsewhere on the internet.

Tall poppy syndrome is alive and well.
I just don't feel the need to swoon at the feet of self promoting bulls*** artists. jaxons not the only one.There are plenty in the press. Anyone really in the know is going to keep that information pretty close to their chest, wouldn't you say?

Anyway whatever floats Your boat. He certainly is not believable to me and I have been consistent with that opinion for several years now,
What I dont understand is why some carry on like ADHD plagued juveniles because something Jaxons or any other ITK says doesnt come true.

Nothing anyone says on here doesnt change anything that actually happens, whether its 2 weeks or 2 hours before it happens.

Swooning at feet or challenging the validity makes you all look silly.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
degruch wrote:
parkeysainter wrote:Bains is a gun in his role. End of story and its widely recognised in AFL circles.

It has been go over before as to why so no need to flog a dead horse.
If you're going to flog a dead horse, this is the thread for it.
Well, I for one will be making no further comments in respect of a certain ITK, which will undoubtedly please certain posters.

Correct.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:
saynta wrote:
fugazi wrote:
+1

troll? yeah sure. All I asked at first to tell us what info he has given the forum. A REASONABLE REQUEST. IMHO..

All I got in response were insults from gullible key board warriors.

Don't ever presume to tell me what to do or not to do.

Whilst you say "'please leave it to each reader to make up their own mind on the value or not of Jaxons posts.", you don't really want to hear from those who believe he is having a lend of posters.

McEvoy trade before any press, actual draft picks in Carlisle trade.

You're obviously jealous. Why else would you be so vindictive and insulting without provocation - unless it's just personal traits....

Schillaci
Club Player

Don't blame you Jaxons.
This place is full of halfwits and baiters.
Some of appreciate your input. Will be sorry if we've seen your last input.
Another nail in the coffin for this site.

saint-stu
Club Player

saynta wrote:
outside66 wrote:It's negative people like you Saynta that spoil forums like these for the rest of us! If this is how you treat your fellow Saint then I bet you're the type of 'supporter' who would prefer to bag players than cheer them on. I happen to enjoy when Jaxons or anyone else for that matter come up with information that may or may not be eventually accurate. It certainly has helped this uneventful 'trade period' move along in my eyes.
As I said before, whatever floats your boat. And no I don't prefer to bag players.

I can understand the angst though, as I used to get extremely upset at the s*** directed to tony74 , a poster who really had inside information that he was willing to share.
Well that's strange Saynta as Tony74 said repeatedly last year that "Jaxons knows his stuff" and "5. Keep listening to Mr.Jaxons."

1ac46a38
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

So the janitor at Seaford is no longer posting on Saintsational?

It's too bad so many sycophants had to prop him up so highly on a pedestal and ruin it for the rest of us :mrgreen:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
bergsone
SS Life Member

Dont post much now,but more than happy to see a Jaxsons post,especially this time of year.Guy is not far of the mark far better track record than most imo

What he says makes sense

MC Gusto
Saintsational Legend

Well this thread is a complete cluster f***.

Well dine

#1 Ryder fan
skeptic
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:

Nearly spat out my coffee on that one... YOU DON'T BAG PLAYERS!!!!

You, the man who's heart sank because they gave Tom Lee a go once. Who wrote off Delaney after his first game and bagged out every performance for the rest of his career including when his finished 4th in the B&F... Little bit of insight Saynta... you're one of the nastier supporters on this forum I've come across when it comes to talking about players

As for Jaxons...
McEvoy trade
Carlisle (picks as suggested)
And there was one other that escapes my mind that he broke before then news came out.

On Haynes, Jax never said he was coming... just that he was interested and as he has repeatedly posted all along... We will likely take pick 7&8 to the draft. He said that at the start. What fake news did you want him to report.

cowboy18
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Well this thread is a complete cluster f***.

Well dine
Pretty sure it will pick up in a few weeks, when people make predictions about who we take with our picks using their ITK/OTK connections.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

MC Gusto wrote:Well this thread is a complete cluster f***.

Well dine

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Good to see you posting Cowboy.....

coopergrech
Club Player

Muppett? Real mature ay.

You claim to know everything and said Haynes is certain to come to the Saints, so you're wrong. Admit you don't have a 100% strike rate... surely if you are within the club you would know that. What is your status are you involved with the club?
jaxons wrote:
coopergrech wrote:Oh I thought Nick Haynes was coming....and others you had mentioned...obviously you guess just like the rest of us or have hope.

We are all equal with our information. Tomlinson is a more of a chance then Haynes..
jaxons wrote:
MC Gusto wrote:Any news jax ?!

Nothing at this stage, as i have maintained all along, get ready to go to draft with picks 7 and 8.

It is the right strategy.

Blokes like this muppet is exactly why I won't be feeding any more information to this forum.