WW and GregPackhamsHeadband

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

MickThomas
Club Player

WW and GregPackhamsHeadband

He posted some stuff about another poster,
in the Animal Enclosure.
Where we are allowed to be abusive.
And he gets a full ban on his email and IP.

This is Draconian and wrong wrong WRONG of the Mods
to break their own rules.
Totally unhappy

2020 was an aberration, when we travelled twice to Adelaide and won both, beat Tigers early, beat our bogey Swans. 2021 we've returned to our old ways. Damn
dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Re: WW and GregPackhamsHeadband

Ive just seen this Mick - Ill will mention this to BFUSA as he may not be aware the post was here.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Hi Mick

Those posts were made in threads in the Fan Forum and those posts were split from the threads in the fan forum and placed under the same thread name in the Animal Enclosure - which is what we do with such posts rather than delete them or leave them to clog up and fester in the threads.

The rules are followed. I have been communicating with him over the past few days about is re-entry (via PM) and the conditions he now finds himself in as a member of the community having now received the second worst ban available. An e-mail address ban from using his previous email address. It is more a matter of inconvenience and a wake up call.

It is not an IP ban.

I really don't want to IP ban anyone.

However I cannot control what he or anyone else posts - but if it breaches the forum rules then we have to act without fear or favour.

Simon

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
MickThomas
Club Player

BackFromUSA wrote:Hi Mick

Those posts were made in threads in the Fan Forum and those posts were split from the threads in the fan forum and placed under the same thread name in the Animal Enclosure - which is what we do with such posts rather than delete them or leave them to clog up and fester in the threads.

The rules are followed. I have been communicating with him over the past few days about is re-entry (via PM) and the conditions he now finds himself in as a member of the community having now received the second worst ban available. An e-mail address ban from using his previous email address. It is more a matter of inconvenience and a wake up call.

It is not an IP ban.

I really don't want to IP ban anyone.

However I cannot control what he or anyone else posts - but if it breaches the forum rules then we have to act without fear or favour.

Simon
I didn't know the originals were in the main marketplace.
He is one of my favourite posters and would be sad to lose his knowledge and assessments, which are valuable as he used to work at the club and still has a connection.

Hope he stays.

2020 was an aberration, when we travelled twice to Adelaide and won both, beat Tigers early, beat our bogey Swans. 2021 we've returned to our old ways. Damn