That's better.

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Saints and Mr. Gilbert feature in New York Times.

Johnny Member wrote:
White Winmar wrote:
The_Dud wrote:Fantastic.

It still baffles me that there are people who fight this kind of progress.
And it baffles me that people think that men sodomising each other should be a source of pride.
Baffles me that when you think of two people loving each other - you choose to visualize their penises and their rectums.

Might say more about you, than it does about them.
yuk

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote: If two consenting men want to indulge in a sexual relationship, then so be it.

But you do realise that that is the entire point?

Up until very recently, they haven't been allowed to.

In some countries, you still can't.

I'm no expert to be honest, but I think all the 'gay pride' thing is about is what you said - "If two consenting men want to indulge in a sexual relationship, then so be it."

I don't think they're trying to take over the world or seduce you or anything.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
White Winmar wrote:

And it baffles me that people think that men sodomising each other should be a source of pride.
Baffles me that when you think of two people loving each other - you choose to visualize their penises and their rectums.

yuk
Yeah, it's not my bag either (excuse the pun).

But I get grossed out by the thought of old people or fat people rooting too. But when I see them walking down the street, I don't instantly visualize them banging each other. Seems White Winmar does with gay men. Each to their own I suppose.

amusingname
Club Player

Re: Nothing to see here. Another hijacked thread.

WellardSaint wrote:
freely wrote:I'm among those beginning to find your posts offensive WS. Men seeking men are not seeking children any more than men seeking women are seeking children. Children have no more to fear from homosexuals than they do from heterosexuals. Children are more in danger of being abused in their own homes than they are of being abused in a public toilet.

Please, stick to football!
You're simply cherry-picking one line from my post.
Look at the whole post- adults are being propositioned at that place all the time.
One local in the news article, who gave his full name, did 3 laps of the running track, and went to use the toilet,
was approached by a guy who grabbed his family jewels. This is disgusting, offensive anti-social behaviour and must be condemned.

If you find my posts offensive, I suggest you put me on your "foe" list. That's a simple fix.

I was going to stay silent on this, but you are either being deliberately provocative or at best, willfully obtuse. I presume you are trying to get a reaction just as your facebook post would have been, as it is quite clear that the behavior of some does not mean that everyone who is homosexual is interested in engaging in sex in public and in your example, sexual assault. I would think (going from your posts) that you probably would be against militant feminist thought that every male is viewed as a potential rapist and should be treated as such, which is the feeling I get from your posts about homosexuals.

The other issue is, in what way did the pride game give any voice to the kind of acts that you are so offended by? I saw the clubs supporting inclusion and involvement of those who had felt ostracized previously, not acceptance of criminal activity.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

amusingname wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:
freely wrote:I'm among those beginning to find your posts offensive WS. Men seeking men are not seeking children any more than men seeking women are seeking children. Children have no more to fear from homosexuals than they do from heterosexuals. Children are more in danger of being abused in their own homes than they are of being abused in a public toilet.

Please, stick to football!
You're simply cherry-picking one line from my post.
Look at the whole post- adults are being propositioned at that place all the time.
One local in the news article, who gave his full name, did 3 laps of the running track, and went to use the toilet,
was approached by a guy who grabbed his family jewels. This is disgusting, offensive anti-social behaviour and must be condemned.

If you find my posts offensive, I suggest you put me on your "foe" list. That's a simple fix.

I was going to stay silent on this, but you are either being deliberately provocative or at best, willfully obtuse. I presume you are trying to get a reaction just as your facebook post would have been, as it is quite clear that the behavior of some does not mean that everyone who is homosexual is interested in engaging in sex in public and in your example, sexual assault. I would think (going from your posts) that you probably would be against militant feminist thought that every male is viewed as a potential rapist and should be treated as such, which is the feeling I get from your posts about homosexuals.

The other issue is, in what way did the pride game give any voice to the kind of acts that you are so offended by? I saw the clubs supporting inclusion and involvement of those who had felt ostracized previously, not acceptance of criminal activity.
Good post amusingname. Completely agree. Some of the posts in this thread are mind numbingly ridiculous.

Yes. There are some evil homosexuals, just as there are evil heterosexuals. Links between homosexuals and pedophilia though??? I've yet to read that from any credible source. Homosexuals who are lurking at athletics tracks? No more prevalent than heterosexual males lurking in bushes waiting to attack women. All are evil and I'm not sure their sexuality comes into it.

How do we accept homosexuality but reject the way they express their love for each other? Plenty and I mean plenty of heterosexuals engage in the exact same type of sexual activity. No adult is surely that naive not to realise that?

The exchange of any bodily fluids will always carry inherent risks of transferring disease. I'm not sure that judging people is all that helpful to be honest.

I used to think that the 'Pride' round was pointless and a political exercise as well. I'm not so sure anymore. In fact I believe it's more relevant than just about any other round of footy we have. Footy is as much about inclusion as anything we do. Isn't that what the indigenous round is all about as well? Celebrating our rich indigenous history and the inclusion of everyone in our great sport. Same with women's round. Cutting out the homophobic crap at the footy and making EVERYONE feel welcome is a giant step fwd from when I started going to the footy back in the mid 70's.

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

MOD NOTE (because there is a lot of activity on this thread and im to time poor to message everyone)

Please be aware that there is requests to review this thread.

This will take time. Please allow us that.

In the meantime - this is a OPEN AGES FORUM - DO NOT discuss sexual acts or something you would not say openly in front of a child ON THIS FORUM.
DO NOT.

I love a good discussion - im all for it - but please keep it suitable for all ages - keep it polite - keep it PC - and within FORUM RULES.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Time to move the thread? It's become less about footy now, and more about attitudes and opinions.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
shrodes
SS Life Member

INAPPROPRIATE POST RULE

There will be ZERO tolerance for any sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, religiously or culturally offensive, or highly sexually explicit terms or commentary in the Fan Forum or Private Messages.

Such behaviour is a breach and a Saintsational warning will be issued, OR if severe, an automatic ban of 1 week will be issued without warning.
Repeat offenders will have that ban effectively double each time (2 weeks, 1 month etc) for each repeat offence under this rule.
Some of the opinions in this thread are ridiculous and offensive.

Proph3t of egan
Club Player

thejiggingsaint wrote:Time to move the thread? It's become less about footy now, and more about attitudes and opinions.
It was about footy for like 3 posts at best. Never had a chance on this forum

Fortius quo Fidelius means Strength through Loyalty. . . I think
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Ok so the thread need to be shunted off.

Just as long as WE isn't banned. I don't agree with him but he's entitled to his opinion

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

shrodes wrote:
INAPPROPRIATE POST RULE

There will be ZERO tolerance for any sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, religiously or culturally offensive, or highly sexually explicit terms or commentary in the Fan Forum or Private Messages.

Such behaviour is a breach and a Saintsational warning will be issued, OR if severe, an automatic ban of 1 week will be issued without warning.
Repeat offenders will have that ban effectively double each time (2 weeks, 1 month etc) for each repeat offence under this rule.
Some of the opinions in this thread are ridiculous and offensive.
it's not homophobic
it's a genuine discussion.
Move it to Animal Enclosure if you must, it's better over there

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:MOD NOTE (because there is a lot of activity on this thread and im to time poor to message everyone)

In the meantime - this is a OPEN AGES FORUM - DO NOT discuss sexual acts or something you would not say openly in front of a child ON THIS FORUM.
DO NOT.

I love a good discussion - im all for it - but please keep it suitable for all ages - keep it polite - keep it PC - and within FORUM RULES.
How much reviewing does it take to work out that it long ago stopped being about the St Kilda football club? Just move it.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:Ok so the thread need to be shunted off.

Just as long as WE isn't banned. I don't agree with him but he's entitled to his opinion
who is WE? you mean WW?

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

White Winmar wrote:

Are you for real? Omg this world is a s*** place!
It's called love you imbecile you can't choose who you love!
Go back to the 1920's where this stupid short sighted idiotic way of think belongs!
You make me more sick than two men who love each other ever will!
You are everything that is wrong with society!
Now piss off into your bubble and don't come back!

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:
White Winmar wrote:

Go back to the 1920's where this stupid short sighted idiotic way of think belongs!
Let it go, he's had multiple folks having a crack at him.
It's gonna be moved.
Keep scrolling if you don't like it.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

dals_da_bomb wrote:MOD NOTE (because there is a lot of activity on this thread and im to time poor to message everyone)

DO NOT.

I want to report this post for agism.

terry smith rules
SS Hall of Fame

WellardSaint wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
White Winmar wrote:

It's gonna be moved.
Oh now we are supposed to have some sympathy and keep moving there is nothing to see here

That is how those who support some form of injustice would like it.

Well as long as people want to write hate,fear and injustice there will be others who will stop walking and scrolling and call it out.

" A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds. Those are the people I want in your hearts."

— Coach Eric Taylor - Friday Night Lights
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: FFS. Move it to the general forum.

I wish our players could keep going like this thread

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

WellardSaint wrote:
IluvHarvey wrote:
White Winmar wrote:

It's gonna be moved.
No. I will not keep scrolling.
s*** opinion, s*** comment.
How do people not understand the impacts that these "opinions" can have!
How many more young men need to commit suicide because society turns a blind eye and doesn't call out this crap?
People need to understand these comments can be more harmful than they think!

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
White Winmar wrote:

Nice disgusting image YOU conjured up there, JM. A Freudian skip, methinks.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
The Fireman wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
White Winmar wrote:

yuk
Yeah, it's not my bag either (excuse the pun).

But I get grossed out by the thought of old people or fat people rooting too. But when I see them walking down the street, I don't instantly visualize them banging each other. Seems White Winmar does with gay men. Each to their own I suppose.
Your vivid imagination at work again, JM? You seem to be quite obsessed by this issue. You seem to be the one who keeps mentioning men having sex with each other. Interesting.

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

kosifantutti wrote:

DO NOT.

How much reviewing does it take to work out that it long ago stopped being about the St Kilda football club? Just move it.
Thats a good question - Im glad you asked -

HOW I WOULD LIKE TO MOD this thread doesnt mean its the way it should be done.
To make sure we are being fair/unbiased/reasonable we all give input if the situation allows and its a shared preference that this is how we manage things.

I had considered moving it - I just havent had the time today to really look at it, and i dont like acting on a whim.
I realise it seems pretty minor to others but Im accountable to the other mods and the forum for the things i do on here.
I cant just do. I need to have very good reasons for it. And even then I can be wrong!
Now ive had 5 minutes to look over it correctly Im confidant it is right for me to move this.

It will be moved to the ADMIN thread.

The Tiger and the Lion may be more powerful, but the Wolf does not perform in the circus.
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

WellardSaint wrote:I got banned from Facebook for 3 days recently.
I put a post on a local community FB page, about certain gay behaviour.
I included a news article from the Perth newspaper, about a
toilet block in a public playground, that is to be bulldozed because
- the toilet block is a known haunt of gays
- it's named in some gay "venue" website as a highly popular location
(they mention that lookouts are usually posted in nearby bushes, it's well visited by you know who)
- it's 50m from a kid's playground
- numerous people have complained to police about being approached by certain type when simply wanting to use the toilet for its intended use
- regular incidents of vandalism and petty crime in the vicinity

My FB post had said if they want to indulge in this behaviour, do it behind closed doors and stay away from public toilets.
Half of the responders called me "homophobic", some said "there's lots of married men who are secretly bi, and that's the only way to do it" and other rubbish comments.
My post was reported to FB and I was banned for 3 days.

I agree 100% with everything WW has said on here.
If they insist on certain types of behaviour, then they only have themselves to blame for all consequences and are bringing it on themselves.

And those of you who are so stridently in defence of them, would you let your 6 year-old kids go unaccompanied to a public toilet?
I choose to hear the narrative with intelligence and realise there is a creepy agenda, whereas a lot of folk simply behave like sheep
and jump on the bandwagon lest they be branded as bigots. It's not clever to follow the mob; sheep and cattle do that.
Humans are the apex predator, we got this way by intelligence.
Following blindly simply means you have reverted to the status of our Paleolithic ancestors.
How dare you bring up an ugly truth about homosexuals. The cheek of you. How dare you have an opinion different to the perpetually outraged virtue signallers! How dare you criticise the gullible and ignorant. You're not allowed to criticise gays. That's the point. No matter what they do. The lobbying, the brainwashing, the lies and myths started with gay activism in the 70's and continue unabashed. As the great Paul Keating once said when asked for his thoughts about homosexuality, "Well, you can't build a society or a nation on it." I think there's something in that for all of us, don't you?

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

White Winmar wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:I got banned from Facebook for 3 days recently.
I put a post on a local community FB page, about certain gay behaviour.
I included a news article from the Perth newspaper, about a
toilet block in a public playground, that is to be bulldozed because
- the toilet block is a known haunt of gays
- it's named in some gay "venue" website as a highly popular location
(they mention that lookouts are usually posted in nearby bushes, it's well visited by you know who)
- it's 50m from a kid's playground
- numerous people have complained to police about being approached by certain type when simply wanting to use the toilet for its intended use
- regular incidents of vandalism and petty crime in the vicinity

My FB post had said if they want to indulge in this behaviour, do it behind closed doors and stay away from public toilets.
Half of the responders called me "homophobic", some said "there's lots of married men who are secretly bi, and that's the only way to do it" and other rubbish comments.
My post was reported to FB and I was banned for 3 days.

I agree 100% with everything WW has said on here.
If they insist on certain types of behaviour, then they only have themselves to blame for all consequences and are bringing it on themselves.

And those of you who are so stridently in defence of them, would you let your 6 year-old kids go unaccompanied to a public toilet?
I choose to hear the narrative with intelligence and realise there is a creepy agenda, whereas a lot of folk simply behave like sheep
and jump on the bandwagon lest they be branded as bigots. It's not clever to follow the mob; sheep and cattle do that.
Humans are the apex predator, we got this way by intelligence.
Following blindly simply means you have reverted to the status of our Paleolithic ancestors.
How dare you bring up an ugly truth about homosexuals. The cheek of you. How dare you have an opinion different to the perpetually outraged virtue signallers! How dare you criticise the gullible and ignorant. You're not allowed to criticise gays. That's the point. No matter what they do. The lobbying, the brainwashing, the lies and myths started with gay activism in the 70's and continue unabashed. As the great Paul Keating once said when asked for his thoughts about homosexuality, "Well, you can't build a society or a nation on it." I think there's something in that for all of us, don't you?
The ugly truth of homosexuality?????
You are an utter disgrace of a human and the biggest piece of s*** on this forum.
I lost one of my best friends due to this behaviour!
He was a better person than you will ever be you f****** loser!

dals_da_bomb
Club Player

Re: That's better.

this is the ADMIN FORUM.
NOT the AE.

The only reason Im not locking it is im not sure it can be unlocked if i do.

Please (lots of pleases) do not comment any further.