CityWest 2 Week Ban

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Re: CityWest 2 Week Ban

There are plenty of ppl on here with unpopular opinions... myself amongst them, that many say are glad we're not in any type of position to influence the club

None are met with the angst as CW and rightly so IMO

Have you ever noticed that if you actually trying to engage him in a discussion about his 'ideas' and break them down, he goes silent.
The word to describe him is inflammatory. He posts for reactions.

Bluthy
Saintsational Legend

Why is StoneCold allowed to spam the board with his idiotic exclamation marks. That is the equivalent of screaming his lungs out in a community hall. He ruins this board with his juvenile crap. Oh that his "thing" or something is it. So I'll fill every post of mine with #################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Won't that be great for everyone

stonecold
SS Life Member

Bluthy wrote:Why is StoneCold allowed to spam the board with his idiotic exclamation marks. That is the equivalent of screaming his lungs out in a community hall. He ruins this board with his juvenile crap. Oh that his "thing" or something is it. So I'll fill every post of mine with #################################################################################################################################################################################################################################

Won't that be great for everyone
Gezz, back it off a few notches thanks chief, it's ok not to like me, but leave my !!!!! alone thanks, they are only mantra!!!!!

Always have been, always will be!!!!!

PS, one of your better posts!!!!!

Only reason I have responded in this way Mod's is I take offence to this post and see it as an UN-provoked attack on my !!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:
WellardSaint wrote:After beating the Giants, Richo pumped his fist, hugged Finnis,
some of the media was reluctantly giving us some praise...
But did citywest come on here and say anything positive?
No. Never posts when we have a great win, or after the Tassy one either.
He did post once after the Giants win but it was to ask if BigFooty was hacked or not working.
Not a word about how well we did, to beat the flag favourites
Yep, CityWest is like herpes - he'll bob up at the worst of times.

Or unfortunately at the best of times. :wink:

citywest

This was so unfair. A road too far was a sarcastic comment, I admit that. The McStake in my signature I just copied from another post. I was/am pissed off that our recruiters got it so bloody wrong with Paddy and Petracca. That decision by Trout has cost us big time. BIG TIME!!!!!!!

dragit
Saintsational Legend

2 weeks already?

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

citywest wrote:This was so unfair. A road too far was a sarcastic comment, I admit that. The McStake in my signature I just copied from another post. I was/am pissed off that our recruiters got it so bloody wrong with Paddy and Petracca. That decision by Trout has cost us big time. BIG TIME!!!!!!!
Umm with all due respect if you have any issues with the call of the mods I suggest you deal with it via PM.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe you'll get much support on here for some reason.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.