So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LennyHaze is clearly Plugger66

Yes
45%
No
10%
Undecided
23%
You paranoid cuz
23%

Total votes: 31

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Soft !!!

and that word i copped a warning for !

what a grub.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Came up on a post he sent me as plug 4.Has now been changed to loser 2017.

How appropriate.
Last edited by saynta on Wed 22 Mar 2017 11:05pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Bluthy wrote:
asiu wrote:hadn't even considered that
... just happy to read another supporters thoughts on things.

Pluggers gawn
... just like this bullshi! thread should be
And right on cue comes <<< MOD EDIT >>> to the rescue. Why do you feel the need to be his white knight all the time. He's a big boy I'm sure and can speak for hisself.

My question is valid. Stop trying to shut it down <<< MOD EDIT >>> and just ignore it if it aint your cup o tea. You won't derail the investigation - I'm a plucky little detective and read a lot of Raymond Chandler novels. I know how to walk down these mean streets. Go take a big sleep grumpy guts. Farewell my lovely.

Dude, as a tip, you should probably loosen your grip before the end turns blue...........

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 is gone. whether or not whoever created him is on here in a new creation is neither here nor there. why do you care?

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

Bluthy wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:That proves it. It's on something only you can see.
Sweet jesus. Alright so below is the PM - I'm hovering over the tapatalk thing so it shows the actual link at the very bottom so you can match the number up to the link before. Unless you think I've just photoshopped it :?

Nice work detective Bluthy but I think you'll find that Private Messages are inadmissible in the court of Saintsational.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
Gordo'
Club Player
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

Playon wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
Myron Gaines wrote:
st.byron wrote:Guys and gals, mods are in process of assessing the merit of this thread. To lock or not to lock? Please stay away from personal insults and abuse.
Of course it's p66 why are ppl so naive.

Btw I don't mind p66 & his status here should be reinstated imo.
People should know who he is though and his methods of baiting. And he is banned after all after some disgusting comments about peoples families. I found Plugger really tedious after a while and stopped interacting with him but he would drag people into fights consistently and derail interesting topics totally. People have barnies here now (I know I seem to be in a few of them :oops:) but move on quickly as adults do and its a much cooler place.
Will the real Plugger please stand up. I know thats not the real plugger because I'm the real Plugger and I post more than that
oh ffs! :roll: :roll: :roll: i'm the flowering real plugger, and so is my wife!
Last edited by Gordo' on Thu 23 Mar 2017 2:05pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
Gordo'
Club Player
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

St.Roly wrote:I'm Plugger and so's my wife

(c/o Life of Brian)
:oops: :oops:

ffs!!! sorry mate. i posted without having read your post. you beat me to that line. you must be a muso, right? :wink: and clearly not one of those flowering softc#%k drummers ( :roll: ), either.

Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Hi Myron, no I'm not Bluthy, though I love his poetry. And I agree with you about 'bringing back Pluggsy. (And anyone else who has been deported from SS.)

Hi Bluth', Lennyhaze is not Pluggsywuggsy. Tappadork? VPNs? They require a (very) rudimentary grasp of technology. Pluggsy and technology, are like the 'a fish on a bicycle'. Not gonna' happen. Btw, come on Bluth, we haven't had very much of your verse of late. :)

Hi Lenny h, am enjoying reading your work also. :) And a agree with you re the overuse of the word 'soft' around this place. That word should probably be reserved more for when referencing Jack Watts, or Donald Turnip's brain. IMHO. (Though, evidently not, for when referencing Andrew Bolt, at least when a certain ALP senator is also in the conversation. :lol: )

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
HarryM
Club Player

Dave McNamara wrote:Hi Myron, no I'm not Bluthy, though I love his poetry. And I agree with you about 'bringing back Pluggsy. (And anyone else who has been deported from SS.)

Hi Bluth', Lennyhaze is not Pluggsywuggsy. Tappadork? VPNs? They require a (very) rudimentary grasp of technology. Pluggsy and technology, are like the 'a fish on a bicycle'. Not gonna' happen. Btw, come on Bluth, we haven't had very much of your verse of late. :)

Hi Lenny h, am enjoying reading your work also. :) And a agree with you re the overuse of the word 'soft' around this place. That word should probably be reserved more for when referencing Jack Watts, or Donald Turnip's brain. IMHO. (Though, evidently not, for when referencing Andrew Bolt, at least when a certain ALP senator is also in the conversation. :lol: )
Get help will you.

There's new drugs these days that stop the voices and allow you to experience reality, even if its just for a little while. :)

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

HarryM wrote:
Dave McNamara wrote:Hi Myron, no I'm not Bluthy, though I love his poetry. And I agree with you about 'bringing back Pluggsy. (And anyone else who has been deported from SS.)

Get help will you.

There's new drugs these days that stop the voices and allow you to experience reality, even if its just for a little while. :)
Gudday' Haz! This site has lost way too many of it's stars IMHO, so it's great to see that you are still around. :D

But Haz, you're better than the above. You need to give us a bit more. I made several statements. Which ones don't you agree with? Why?

The only one I could see why you'd disagree is the one about Bluthy's poetry. But that's only coz this site has been starved for so long, you've probably never gotten to read any.

So come on Bluth'. Haz doesn't know what he's missing. So spin us a few verses. Please. :D

Oh, I can also understand how you'd not be happy about the Bolter ref' either Haz. That silly man! He really should have listened to your wise counsel on that one. :D

:D

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

the writing style of lennyhaze is very similar to plugger66.
Doesn't prove that it's the same person,
just that they might be from the same family tree,
and most of their families are still living in the tree
(imagine chimpanzee noises in the background)

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee