So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

LennyHaze is clearly Plugger66

Yes
14
45%
No
3
10%
Undecided
7
23%
You paranoid cuz
7
23%
 
Total votes : 31

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby asiu » Wed 22 Mar 2017 10:34pm

Soft !!!

and that word i copped a warning for !

what a grub.
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4795
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby saynta » Wed 22 Mar 2017 11:01pm

Came up on a post he sent me as plug 4.Has now been changed to loser 2017.

How appropriate.
Last edited by saynta on Wed 22 Mar 2017 11:05pm, edited 1 time in total.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4539
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby True Believer » Wed 22 Mar 2017 11:04pm

Bluthy wrote:
asiu wrote:hadn't even considered that
... just happy to read another supporters thoughts on things.

Pluggers gawn
... just like this bullshi! thread should be


And right on cue comes <<< MOD EDIT >>> to the rescue. Why do you feel the need to be his white knight all the time. He's a big boy I'm sure and can speak for hisself.

My question is valid. Stop trying to shut it down <<< MOD EDIT >>> and just ignore it if it aint your cup o tea. You won't derail the investigation - I'm a plucky little detective and read a lot of Raymond Chandler novels. I know how to walk down these mean streets. Go take a big sleep grumpy guts. Farewell my lovely.



Dude, as a tip, you should probably loosen your grip before the end turns blue...........
We came.
We saw.
We concreted.
User avatar
True Believer
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4541
Joined: Sun 28 Mar 2004 1:42pm
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby desertsaint » Wed 22 Mar 2017 11:48pm

plugger66 is gone. whether or not whoever created him is on here in a new creation is neither here nor there. why do you care?
"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
User avatar
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6745
Joined: Sun 27 Apr 2008 2:02pm
Location: out there

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby kosifantutti » Thu 23 Mar 2017 6:41am

Bluthy wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:That proves it. It's on something only you can see.


Sweet jesus. Alright so below is the PM - I'm hovering over the tapatalk thing so it shows the actual link at the very bottom so you can match the number up to the link before. Unless you think I've just photoshopped it :?

Image

Nice work detective Bluthy but I think you'll find that Private Messages are inadmissible in the court of Saintsational.
Join the Saintsational Fantasy Premier League
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93727
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4986
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby Gordo' » Thu 23 Mar 2017 1:49pm

Playon wrote:
Bluthy wrote:
Myron Gaines wrote:
st.byron wrote:Guys and gals, mods are in process of assessing the merit of this thread. To lock or not to lock? Please stay away from personal insults and abuse.


Of course it's p66 why are ppl so naive.

Btw I don't mind p66 & his status here should be reinstated imo.


People should know who he is though and his methods of baiting. And he is banned after all after some disgusting comments about peoples families. I found Plugger really tedious after a while and stopped interacting with him but he would drag people into fights consistently and derail interesting topics totally. People have barnies here now (I know I seem to be in a few of them :oops:) but move on quickly as adults do and its a much cooler place.


Will the real Plugger please stand up. I know thats not the real plugger because I'm the real Plugger and I post more than that


oh ffs! :roll: :roll: :roll: i'm the flowering real plugger, and so is my wife!
Last edited by Gordo' on Thu 23 Mar 2017 2:05pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
User avatar
Gordo'
Club Player
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue 18 Aug 2015 8:05pm
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby Gordo' » Thu 23 Mar 2017 2:04pm

St.Roly wrote:I'm Plugger and so's my wife

(c/o Life of Brian)

:oops: :oops:

ffs!!! sorry mate. i posted without having read your post. you beat me to that line. you must be a muso, right? :wink: and clearly not one of those flowering softc#%k drummers ( :roll: ), either.
Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
User avatar
Gordo'
Club Player
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue 18 Aug 2015 8:05pm
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby Dave McNamara » Fri 24 Mar 2017 5:08am

Hi Myron, no I'm not Bluthy, though I love his poetry. And I agree with you about 'bringing back Pluggsy. (And anyone else who has been deported from SS.)


Hi Bluth', Lennyhaze is not Pluggsywuggsy. Tappadork? VPNs? They require a (very) rudimentary grasp of technology. Pluggsy and technology, are like the 'a fish on a bicycle'. Not gonna' happen. Btw, come on Bluth, we haven't had very much of your verse of late. :)


Hi Lenny h, am enjoying reading your work also. :) And a agree with you re the overuse of the word 'soft' around this place. That word should probably be reserved more for when referencing Jack Watts, or Donald Turnip's brain. IMHO. (Though, evidently not, for when referencing Andrew Bolt, at least when a certain ALP senator is also in the conversation. :lol: )
It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps&feature=player_detailpage

Matt Finnis CEO wrote:"St Kilda is an iconic part of Melbourne which has an identifiable attitude and spirit that is really aligned with where we want to take the club. It is grounded but it is aspirational, it is eclectic, everyone belongs, and we say how do we capture that as an identity? It would be a good move on so many levels for the club."
User avatar
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed 21 Sep 2011 2:44pm
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby HarryM » Fri 24 Mar 2017 7:46am

Dave McNamara wrote:Hi Myron, no I'm not Bluthy, though I love his poetry. And I agree with you about 'bringing back Pluggsy. (And anyone else who has been deported from SS.)


Hi Bluth', Lennyhaze is not Pluggsywuggsy. Tappadork? VPNs? They require a (very) rudimentary grasp of technology. Pluggsy and technology, are like the 'a fish on a bicycle'. Not gonna' happen. Btw, come on Bluth, we haven't had very much of your verse of late. :)


Hi Lenny h, am enjoying reading your work also. :) And a agree with you re the overuse of the word 'soft' around this place. That word should probably be reserved more for when referencing Jack Watts, or Donald Turnip's brain. IMHO. (Though, evidently not, for when referencing Andrew Bolt, at least when a certain ALP senator is also in the conversation. :lol: )


Get help will you.

There's new drugs these days that stop the voices and allow you to experience reality, even if its just for a little while. :)
HarryM
Club Player
 
Posts: 572
Joined: Fri 14 Jun 2013 6:38pm
Location: Ferretville

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby Dave McNamara » Thu 30 Mar 2017 6:34pm

HarryM wrote:
Dave McNamara wrote:Hi Myron, no I'm not Bluthy, though I love his poetry. And I agree with you about 'bringing back Pluggsy. (And anyone else who has been deported from SS.)


Hi Bluth', Lennyhaze is not Pluggsywuggsy. Tappadork? VPNs? They require a (very) rudimentary grasp of technology. Pluggsy and technology, are like the 'a fish on a bicycle'. Not gonna' happen. Btw, come on Bluth, we haven't had very much of your verse of late. :)


Hi Lenny h, am enjoying reading your work also. :) And a agree with you re the overuse of the word 'soft' around this place. That word should probably be reserved more for when referencing Jack Watts, or Donald Turnip's brain. IMHO. (Though, evidently not, for when referencing Andrew Bolt, at least when a certain ALP senator is also in the conversation. :lol: )


Get help will you.

There's new drugs these days that stop the voices and allow you to experience reality, even if its just for a little while. :)


Gudday' Haz! This site has lost way too many of it's stars IMHO, so it's great to see that you are still around. :D

But Haz, you're better than the above. You need to give us a bit more. I made several statements. Which ones don't you agree with? Why?



The only one I could see why you'd disagree is the one about Bluthy's poetry. But that's only coz this site has been starved for so long, you've probably never gotten to read any.

So come on Bluth'. Haz doesn't know what he's missing. So spin us a few verses. Please. :D


Oh, I can also understand how you'd not be happy about the Bolter ref' either Haz. That silly man! He really should have listened to your wise counsel on that one. :D









:D
It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps&feature=player_detailpage

Matt Finnis CEO wrote:"St Kilda is an iconic part of Melbourne which has an identifiable attitude and spirit that is really aligned with where we want to take the club. It is grounded but it is aspirational, it is eclectic, everyone belongs, and we say how do we capture that as an identity? It would be a good move on so many levels for the club."
User avatar
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed 21 Sep 2011 2:44pm
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: So user Lennyhaze is clearly Plugger66 right?

Postby WellardSaint » Sat 01 Apr 2017 2:53am

the writing style of lennyhaze is very similar to plugger66.
Doesn't prove that it's the same person,
just that they might be from the same family tree,
and most of their families are still living in the tree
(imagine chimpanzee noises in the background)
We need new assistant coaches.
The current ones are underperforming. "Player development" is a phrase that means nothing at Seaford.
Who has developed? Who has gone backwards this year?
User avatar
WellardSaint
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3710
Joined: Sat 26 May 2012 11:25am
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

Previous

Return to Administration Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest