Snooze ForumZzzzz

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Snooze ForumZzzzz

Postby st.byron » Sun 12 Jun 2016 1:46am

Stonecold, give it a rest. You don't like the Essendon thread, don't read it.

Agreed it's no longer a hot topic and could be a candidate for moving to the Oppo forum, but it does have 1015 pages and counting. That gives it all the cred it needs.

Please stop spamming the forum with these posts. The thread will be locked if you continue. If you continue after that in other threads, warnings will follow. Then suspension........all as per the forum rules.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7542
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Re: Snooze ForumZzzzz

Postby stonecold » Sun 12 Jun 2016 1:24pm

st.byron wrote:Stonecold, give it a rest. You don't like the Essendon thread, don't read it.

Agreed it's no longer a hot topic and could be a candidate for moving to the Oppo forum, but it does have 1015 pages and counting. That gives it all the cred it needs.

Please stop spamming the forum with these posts. The thread will be locked if you continue. If you continue after that in other threads, warnings will follow. Then suspension........all as per the forum rules.


Fair enough, then move it, it is in no way shape or form relevant to anything to do with St.Kilda, under forum rules, it should be moved!!!!!

Give Essendope a break, it's not like they are the only ones!!!!!
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player
 
Posts: 1561
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:12pm

Re: Snooze ForumZzzzz

Postby st.byron » Mon 13 Jun 2016 12:28am

stonecold wrote:
st.byron wrote:Stonecold, give it a rest. You don't like the Essendon thread, don't read it.

Agreed it's no longer a hot topic and could be a candidate for moving to the Oppo forum, but it does have 1015 pages and counting. That gives it all the cred it needs.

Please stop spamming the forum with these posts. The thread will be locked if you continue. If you continue after that in other threads, warnings will follow. Then suspension........all as per the forum rules.


Fair enough, then move it, it is in no way shape or form relevant to anything to do with St.Kilda, under forum rules, it should be moved!!!!!

Give Essendope a break, it's not like they are the only ones!!!!!


We had this discussion before. It was decided the thread i's relevant to the Saints because we have a listed player suspended for his time at Essendon. Will talk to the other mod about now maybe being the time to shift it.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7542
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Re: Snooze ForumZzzzz

Postby stonecold » Mon 13 Jun 2016 12:59am

st.byron wrote:
stonecold wrote:
st.byron wrote:Stonecold, give it a rest. You don't like the Essendon thread, don't read it.

Agreed it's no longer a hot topic and could be a candidate for moving to the Oppo forum, but it does have 1015 pages and counting. That gives it all the cred it needs.

Please stop spamming the forum with these posts. The thread will be locked if you continue. If you continue after that in other threads, warnings will follow. Then suspension........all as per the forum rules.


Fair enough, then move it, it is in no way shape or form relevant to anything to do with St.Kilda, under forum rules, it should be moved!!!!!

Give Essendope a break, it's not like they are the only ones!!!!!


Fair Shout, my argument is that, we are having a crack at Essendon, therefore having a crack at one of our own!!!!! Jake, your call though!!!!!

We had this discussion before. It was decided the thread i's relevant to the Saints because we have a listed player suspended for his time at Essendon. Will talk to the other mod about now maybe being the time to shift it.
'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!
stonecold
Club Player
 
Posts: 1561
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:12pm

Re: Snooze ForumZzzzz

Postby st.byron » Mon 13 Jun 2016 1:15am

stonecold wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stonecold wrote:
st.byron wrote:Stonecold, give it a rest. You don't like the Essendon thread, don't read it.

Agreed it's no longer a hot topic and could be a candidate for moving to the Oppo forum, but it does have 1015 pages and counting. That gives it all the cred it needs.

Please stop spamming the forum with these posts. The thread will be locked if you continue. If you continue after that in other threads, warnings will follow. Then suspension........all as per the forum rules.


Fair enough, then move it, it is in no way shape or form relevant to anything to do with St.Kilda, under forum rules, it should be moved!!!!!

Give Essendope a break, it's not like they are the only ones!!!!!


Fair Shout, my argument is that, we are having a crack at Essendon, therefore having a crack at one of our own!!!!! Jake, your call though!!!!!

We had this discussion before. It was decided the thread i's relevant to the Saints because we have a listed player suspended for his time at Essendon. Will talk to the other mod about now maybe being the time to shift it.


Yep I see your point. Will talk to Simon about it. He's away at the moment and not on deck. Will take a few days.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7542
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Re: Snooze ForumZzzzz

Postby BackFromUSA » Mon 13 Jun 2016 2:38pm

Hi. While the Essendope events impact Jake Carlisle and therefore us, I believe this remains relevant to us as supporters still, but agree that until the appeal actually happens, or Michael Hurley decides to leave, the thread can now be parked in the opposition forum. It can return when it is relevant again.
AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2012"
User avatar
BackFromUSA
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3679
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 12:38am

Re: Snooze ForumZzzzz

Postby kosifantutti » Mon 13 Jun 2016 4:04pm

It had a couple of years of being irrelevant before we had Jake. But it sounds like a good move to me.
Join the Saintsational Fantasy Premier League
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93727
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4982
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Previous

Return to Administration Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest