Relocated player sponsorship posts

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby IanRush » Tue 19 Jan 2016 10:40am

ripplug66 wrote:Please I beg of you not to make this a personality thing. No matter how much you like or dislike my posting this is all about our great club. We sponsored two players last year and if we don't get enough to sponsor at least one player this year its the club who misses out on the money, not me. I can assure you me posting things you disagree with doesn't equate to me being dishonest. I will get every cent I get to the club and I will conduct the draws completely honestly. I will do exactly what MM does and buy shares but I wont include myself in the draws.


Just out of curiosity, if you subconsciously know a large majority of your posts are controversial and/or cause angst, why post them at all?
USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Mon 12 Jan 2015 10:57am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby kosifantutti » Tue 19 Jan 2016 10:45am

IanRush wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:Please I beg of you not to make this a personality thing. No matter how much you like or dislike my posting this is all about our great club. We sponsored two players last year and if we don't get enough to sponsor at least one player this year its the club who misses out on the money, not me. I can assure you me posting things you disagree with doesn't equate to me being dishonest. I will get every cent I get to the club and I will conduct the draws completely honestly. I will do exactly what MM does and buy shares but I wont include myself in the draws.


Just out of curiosity, if you subconsciously know a large majority of your posts are controversial and/or cause angst, why post them at all?

I suggest you read his first sentence.

More importantly, are you putting your hand in your pocket?
The 2018 sponsorship is now open. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94296
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby IanRush » Tue 19 Jan 2016 10:53am

kosifantutti wrote:
IanRush wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:Please I beg of you not to make this a personality thing. No matter how much you like or dislike my posting this is all about our great club. We sponsored two players last year and if we don't get enough to sponsor at least one player this year its the club who misses out on the money, not me. I can assure you me posting things you disagree with doesn't equate to me being dishonest. I will get every cent I get to the club and I will conduct the draws completely honestly. I will do exactly what MM does and buy shares but I wont include myself in the draws.


Just out of curiosity, if you subconsciously know a large majority of your posts are controversial and/or cause angst, why post them at all?

I suggest you read his first sentence.

More importantly, are you putting your hand in your pocket?


Pluggs is not above the law, he’s not a God, and he can answer some questions here. Seeing as, from my eyes of the world, Plugg’s “did not assist, nor encourage myself or various others” in our work in the E’dope matter, his first paragraph means we can ask some questions here, especially as he is asking posters who he regularly "is not nice to", to pull out some money.

Once he responds, I will consider my position in terms of adding to the kitty.
USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Mon 12 Jan 2015 10:57am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby kosifantutti » Tue 19 Jan 2016 10:57am

Just put your money in or don't. It's not about Plugger. It's about Saintsational sponsoring a player this year.
The 2018 sponsorship is now open. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94296
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby IanRush » Tue 19 Jan 2016 11:01am

kosifantutti wrote:Just put your money in or don't. It's not about Plugger. It's about Saintsational sponsoring a player this year.


If Plugger is to manage this fund, I want some assurances/due diligence about this fund’s management. If he can’t post nicely, to many posters on here, how can some of us expect him to manage a supporter’s fund on our behalf? These are fair questions, why are you so keen to stop them being asked?
USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Mon 12 Jan 2015 10:57am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby kosifantutti » Tue 19 Jan 2016 11:10am

Unlike the Essendope thread, this is a thread where we can achieve something. If you don't trust him don't contribute.

Questioning his honesty is actively discouraging others from contributing.
The 2018 sponsorship is now open. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94296
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby IanRush » Tue 19 Jan 2016 11:34am

kosifantutti wrote:Unlike the Essendope thread, this is a thread where we can achieve something. If you don't trust him don't contribute.

Questioning his honesty is actively discouraging others from contributing.


I agree, but why does my line of questioning so offend you? Especially as an ex Moderator, where I am sure you received several complaints about plugger’s postings in the past, why are you now so defensive? I agree, the bigger picture is to help the club, I get that - but your protection of plugger here is somewhat dubious/questionable.

........

Anyway, I’ve had this hunch for a while plugger66 ia actually one of the Multi/Parody accounts of one of the SS mods (possibly St Byron), so I’ll leave this topic on that, to allow others to help with the fund.

Thanks
USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Mon 12 Jan 2015 10:57am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby kosifantutti » Tue 19 Jan 2016 11:46am

It distracts from what the thread is about.

The moderators have approved Plugger as the collector of money.

You can choose to contribute or not rather than use this thread as a forum for your past grievances.
The 2018 sponsorship is now open. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94296
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby IanRush » Tue 19 Jan 2016 12:31pm

kosifantutti wrote:It distracts from what the thread is about.

The moderators have approved Plugger as the collector of money.

You can choose to contribute or not rather than use this thread as a forum for your past grievances.


Grievances that some appear to be too weak to address.
USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Mon 12 Jan 2015 10:57am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby ripplug66 » Tue 19 Jan 2016 1:28pm

IanRush wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:It distracts from what the thread is about.

The moderators have approved Plugger as the collector of money.

You can choose to contribute or not rather than use this thread as a forum for your past grievances.


Grievances that some appear to be too weak to address.



Rushie go over to the AE and I will address your rather interesting posts. This thread is for our club.
ripplug66
Club Player
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri 25 Sep 2015 10:35am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby saynta » Tue 19 Jan 2016 2:59pm

IanRush wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:Just put your money in or don't. It's not about Plugger. It's about Saintsational sponsoring a player this year.


If Plugger is to manage this fund, I want some assurances/due diligence about this fund’s management. If he can’t post nicely, to many posters on here, how can some of us expect him to manage a supporter’s fund on our behalf? These are fair questions, why are you so keen to stop them being asked?


It's not so much the funds themselves that I would be worried about. It is the awarding of tickets to certain club functions being done in a fair and impartial manner.

I wouldn't have a snow flakes hope in hell of winning anything from a certain poster, or so I firmly believe.

The other factors is both plugger and I have been warned that any further angst between either of us will result in an immediate ban

That is the reason I have him on ignore. So I don't run foul of BFUSA.

I wouldn't be engaging him if I were you mate. Not worth it.

I am not going to contribute. There is no way I would send him money or divulge any of my personal details to him. With good reason. What you do is however up to you.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby kosifantutti » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:01pm

Excellent! More posters encouraging others not to contribute to the sponsorship. Just what we need.
The 2018 sponsorship is now open. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94296
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby ripplug66 » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:15pm

saynta wrote:
IanRush wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:Just put your money in or don't. It's not about Plugger. It's about Saintsational sponsoring a player this year.


If Plugger is to manage this fund, I want some assurances/due diligence about this fund’s management. If he can’t post nicely, to many posters on here, how can some of us expect him to manage a supporter’s fund on our behalf? These are fair questions, why are you so keen to stop them being asked?


It's not so much the funds themselves that I would be worried about. It is the awarding of tickets to certain club functions being done in a fair and impartial manner.

I wouldn't have a snow flakes hope in hell of winning anything from a certain poster, or so I firmly believe.

The other factors is both plugger and I have been warned that any further angst between either of us will result in an immediate ban

That is the reason I have him on ignore. So I don't run foul of BFUSA.

I wouldn't be engaging him if I were you mate. Not worth it.

I am not going to contribute. There is no way I would send him money or divulge any of my personal details to him. With good reason. What you do is however up to you.



These type of posts are disgusting. I can honestly say it is a pathetic post. I have an idea Saynta. You can do the draw for the prizes so put your money where your mouth is. And why would I have your information? You will have mine. A disgusting and pathetic post. And can someone quote this to let him know he can do the draw for prizes.

Really with posters like Saynta and Rushie it really makes you wonder why I even bothered offering to help.

Come on guys continue to contribute to shove it up those who would rather hold grudges than help the club.
ripplug66
Club Player
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri 25 Sep 2015 10:35am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby saynta » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:23pm

kosifantutti wrote:Excellent! More posters encouraging others not to contribute to the sponsorship. Just what we need.


Sorry, but that's how I feel.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby IanRush » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:23pm

ripplug66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
IanRush wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:Just put your money in or don't. It's not about Plugger. It's about Saintsational sponsoring a player this year.


If Plugger is to manage this fund, I want some assurances/due diligence about this fund’s management. If he can’t post nicely, to many posters on here, how can some of us expect him to manage a supporter’s fund on our behalf? These are fair questions, why are you so keen to stop them being asked?


It's not so much the funds themselves that I would be worried about. It is the awarding of tickets to certain club functions being done in a fair and impartial manner.

I wouldn't have a snow flakes hope in hell of winning anything from a certain poster, or so I firmly believe.

The other factors is both plugger and I have been warned that any further angst between either of us will result in an immediate ban

That is the reason I have him on ignore. So I don't run foul of BFUSA.

I wouldn't be engaging him if I were you mate. Not worth it.

I am not going to contribute. There is no way I would send him money or divulge any of my personal details to him. With good reason. What you do is however up to you.



These type of posts are disgusting. I can honestly say it is a pathetic post. I have an idea Saynta. You can do the draw for the prizes so put your money where your mouth is. And why would I have your information? You will have mine. A disgusting and pathetic post. And can someone quote this to let him know he can do the draw for prizes.

Really with posters like Saynta and Rushie it really makes you wonder why I even bothered offering to help.

Come on guys continue to contribute to shove it up those who would rather hold grudges than help the club.


Sorry to distract this thread from its purpose, but plugger, you can’t consistently abuse , deride and harass other posters for 11 months of the year, then use the “I’m helping the club, think of the club” veil when asking for money.

You’re either an on-line villain, or you’re not.

It’s one or the other, I feel. You’ve drawn the online character of yourself, so you may understand from there why this thread is confusing to some of us.
USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Mon 12 Jan 2015 10:57am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby saynta » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:26pm

IanRush wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
IanRush wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:Just put your money in or don't. It's not about Plugger. It's about Saintsational sponsoring a player this year.


If Plugger is to manage this fund, I want some assurances/due diligence about this fund’s management. If he can’t post nicely, to many posters on here, how can some of us expect him to manage a supporter’s fund on our behalf? These are fair questions, why are you so keen to stop them being asked?


It's not so much the funds themselves that I would be worried about. It is the awarding of tickets to certain club functions being done in a fair and impartial manner.

I wouldn't have a snow flakes hope in hell of winning anything from a certain poster, or so I firmly believe.

The other factors is both plugger and I have been warned that any further angst between either of us will result in an immediate ban

That is the reason I have him on ignore. So I don't run foul of BFUSA.

I wouldn't be engaging him if I were you mate. Not worth it.

I am not going to contribute. There is no way I would send him money or divulge any of my personal details to him. With good reason. What you do is however up to you.



These type of posts are disgusting. I can honestly say it is a pathetic post. I have an idea Saynta. You can do the draw for the prizes so put your money where your mouth is. And why would I have your information? You will have mine. A disgusting and pathetic post. And can someone quote this to let him know he can do the draw for prizes.

Really with posters like Saynta and Rushie it really makes you wonder why I even bothered offering to help.

Come on guys continue to contribute to shove it up those who would rather hold grudges than help the club.


Sorry to distract this thread from its purpose, but plugger, you can’t consistently abuse , deride and harass other posters for 11 months of the year, then use the “I’m helping the club, think of the club” veil when asking for money.

You’re either an on-line villain, or you’re not.

It’s one or the other, I feel. You’ve drawn the online character of yourself, so you may understand from there why this thread is confusing to some of us.


Exactly. Unfortunate, but oh so true.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby kosifantutti » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:27pm

Alright Plugger, put me down for one more to make up for the one Ian Rush won't take. Then maybe he'll just STFU.
The 2018 sponsorship is now open. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94296
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby saynta » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:31pm

kosifantutti wrote:Alright Plugger, put me down for one more to make up for the one Ian Rush won't take. Then maybe he'll just STFU.


Maybe you should stop grandstanding. Nothing Rusie has said isn't the truth.

Follow your own advice I would say.

You haven't helped.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby kosifantutti » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:32pm

How many shares did you say you were taking this year?
The 2018 sponsorship is now open. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94296
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby saynta » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:35pm

kosifantutti wrote:How many shares did you say you were taking this year?


You talking to me?
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby IanRush » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:40pm

saynta wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:Alright Plugger, put me down for one more to make up for the one Ian Rush won't take. Then maybe he'll just STFU.


Maybe you should stop grandstanding. Nothing Rusie has said isn't the truth.

Follow your own advice I would say.

You haven't helped.


Thanks mate, I don’t get the strong backing of plugs by kossi, especially as an ex-SS Mod. It just adds to my intrigue as to whether plugs financially backs this site or is a multi account of one of the site mods. Kossi’s backing is too strong, which suggests something deeper.

I think plugger’s idea is great, but I still don’t get how, for 11 months of the year, we have to put up with his low-quality posts, then we’re asked in January to contribute to a bank account he is managing.

It’s not sitting right at present. And someone will need to clarify this for me, before I donate.
USELESS FACT: The WADA case against Essendon (in Sydney as well) is exactly 10 years to the day that Australia qualified for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
IanRush
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1976
Joined: Mon 12 Jan 2015 10:57am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby ripplug66 » Tue 19 Jan 2016 3:51pm

IanRush wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
saynta wrote:
IanRush wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:Just put your money in or don't. It's not about Plugger. It's about Saintsational sponsoring a player this year.


If Plugger is to manage this fund, I want some assurances/due diligence about this fund’s management. If he can’t post nicely, to many posters on here, how can some of us expect him to manage a supporter’s fund on our behalf? These are fair questions, why are you so keen to stop them being asked?


It's not so much the funds themselves that I would be worried about. It is the awarding of tickets to certain club functions being done in a fair and impartial manner.

I wouldn't have a snow flakes hope in hell of winning anything from a certain poster, or so I firmly believe.

The other factors is both plugger and I have been warned that any further angst between either of us will result in an immediate ban

That is the reason I have him on ignore. So I don't run foul of BFUSA.

I wouldn't be engaging him if I were you mate. Not worth it.

I am not going to contribute. There is no way I would send him money or divulge any of my personal details to him. With good reason. What you do is however up to you.



These type of posts are disgusting. I can honestly say it is a pathetic post. I have an idea Saynta. You can do the draw for the prizes so put your money where your mouth is. And why would I have your information? You will have mine. A disgusting and pathetic post. And can someone quote this to let him know he can do the draw for prizes.

Really with posters like Saynta and Rushie it really makes you wonder why I even bothered offering to help.

Come on guys continue to contribute to shove it up those who would rather hold grudges than help the club.


Sorry to distract this thread from its purpose, but plugger, you can’t consistently abuse , deride and harass other posters for 11 months of the year, then use the “I’m helping the club, think of the club” veil when asking for money.

You’re either an on-line villain, or you’re not.

It’s one or the other, I feel. You’ve drawn the online character of yourself, so you may understand from there why this thread is confusing to some of us.



As I said go to the AE and respond please. And this is my point. You can separate it if you are an adult. One is having your say on topics and if I disagree I disagree, the other is helping the club. 2 separate issue that an adult could see but you and Saynta are just being childish when it comes to this. My first post explained why you should separate the two. Now go to the AE and leave this for those who want to help the club and not you 2 trying to stuff it up. If we don't get enough response its the club who misses out. All I miss out on is more work. Please grow up. Its to late for the other guy.

I'm so close to pulling the plug on this and if I do I hold you and Saynta TOTALLY responsible. Grow up and realise the difference. And its only confusing to 2 people. All the others seem to understand. I will go with majority.
ripplug66
Club Player
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri 25 Sep 2015 10:35am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby loris » Tue 19 Jan 2016 4:32pm

kosifantutti wrote:How many shares did you say you were taking this year?


Gawd you've taken up plugger66's modus operandi. Go back and read at least the previous two years threads on Saintsational player sponsorship.

Saintbrat used to update the tally and who paid & hadn't paid for Mr Magic. One year Mm was overseas for a time then had a family wedding that was taking up his time, so Saintbrat was assisting him. Every so often plugger66 would make the snide post to Saintbrat - why don't you buy a share? Or words to that effect. I thought they were such despicable comments to make. Saintbrat the CLASSY lady she is just used to ignore him. Plus I think she had him on ignore, so didn't get to see them. Only when some posters told her about the comments

Some of us that know bratty know she participates in the the Ballarat Supporters Group, sponsoring of players. And not only that she privately sponsors players. She puts her money into they club, silently.

Not in last years sponsorship thread, but the thread the year before I picked plugger up on his despicable (IMO) posts. I think there were about 3 snide posts it made like that year. Ofcourse to no effect.

Last year I notice he did it again, I had been asked not to comment on him. So I ignored it. Though I can tell you I was seething. Another poster picked him up on it. Can't recall who the poster was, but it had the desired effect, it halted plugger66 from any further posting on that tread in such a manner.

I had always participated in the player sponsorship, however in 2014 I decided - no more. The reason being Mods did not step in and put a stop to plugger66 from making such snide comments to bratty. It was such poor form by both plugger66 & the mods IMO. In sensitive areas such as getting posters to give money to something the site is running. It must be moderated closely, no poster should be embarrassed on how much they are contributing or why they are not contributing.

Sorry Saintbrat if you read this, as I know you would have preferred me to shut the fxxk up.!!!

So kosifantutti I don't think its advisable to go down the ex-plugger66 style of trying to shame a poster, by asking them how many shares they are taking......... More likely shame will end up with you, with that type of behaviour. It doesn't matter how much you like or dislike a poster.
loris
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3837
Joined: Tue 22 Jan 2008 5:41pm

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby ripplug66 » Tue 19 Jan 2016 4:40pm

Well that is it. Someone else can take it on. Maybe you Loris. It seems the personal stuff is far more important than the club. Whoever does it I will take 5 shares but I want to be included in the draw. Something I wasn't going to do if I did it. I should have realised people take things far to personally. Now its my turn. Over to someone else. The obvious choices are Saynta, Rushie or Loris.

The thing is it was no benefit to me if I did it unless people actually thought I would take the money which amazes me. I'm pretty sure I don't have a record and have never stolen off people ever.

It is pretty obvious we aren't going to get the maximum money with me running it. As Derryn Hinch would say that's life. Or as Ned said such is life.
Last edited by ripplug66 on Tue 19 Jan 2016 5:25pm, edited 1 time in total.
ripplug66
Club Player
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri 25 Sep 2015 10:35am

Re: Player sponsorship

Postby kosifantutti » Tue 19 Jan 2016 4:49pm

loris wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:How many shares did you say you were taking this year?


Gawd you've taken up plugger66's modus operandi. Go back and read at least the previous two years threads on Saintsational player sponsorship.

Saintbrat used to update the tally and who paid & hadn't paid for Mr Magic. One year Mm was overseas for a time then had a family wedding that was taking up his time, so Saintbrat was assisting him. Every so often plugger66 would make the snide post to Saintbrat - why don't you buy a share? Or words to that effect. I thought they were such despicable comments to make. Saintbrat the CLASSY lady she is just used to ignore him. Plus I think she had him on ignore, so didn't get to see them. Only when some posters told her about the comments

Some of us that know bratty know she participates in the the Ballarat Supporters Group, sponsoring of players. And not only that she privately sponsors players. She puts her money into they club, silently.

Not in last years sponsorship thread, but the thread the year before I picked plugger up on his despicable (IMO) posts. I think there were about 3 snide posts it made like that year. Ofcourse to no effect.

Last year I notice he did it again, I had been asked not to comment on him. So I ignored it. Though I can tell you I was seething. Another poster picked him up on it. Can't recall who the poster was, but it had the desired effect, it halted plugger66 from any further posting on that tread in such a manner.

I had always participated in the player sponsorship, however in 2014 I decided - no more. The reason being Mods did not step in and put a stop to plugger66 from making such snide comments to bratty. It was such poor form by both plugger66 & the mods IMO. In sensitive areas such as getting posters to give money to something the site is running. It must be moderated closely, no poster should be embarrassed on how much they are contributing or why they are not contributing.

Sorry Saintbrat if you read this, as I know you would have preferred me to shut the fxxk up.!!!

So kosifantutti I don't think its advisable to go down the ex-plugger66 style of trying to shame a poster, by asking them how many shares they are taking......... More likely shame will end up with you, with that type of behaviour. It doesn't matter how much you like or dislike a poster.

I can't remember Saintbrat ever running down Mr Magic or actively discouraging people from contributing. So no support from me for Plugger there.

But if these two are going to derail a thread that is here to arrange sponsorship for the club and actively discourage others from taking part, they deserve every thing they get.
The 2018 sponsorship is now open. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=94296
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5146
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Next

Return to Administration Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests