Keep Plugger Poll

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Keep Plugger poll

Plugger is a great contributor I want him to stay
54
48%
I've had enough, fair decision, bye plugger
58
52%
 
Total votes : 112

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby Furphy » Wed 23 Sep 2015 11:35pm

LTN16 wrote:He obviously didn't have a life by going by the amount he posted.. Happy to see the back of him..





This!!!
User avatar
Furphy
Club Player
 
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue 02 Aug 2005 2:48pm
Location: Berwick

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby SENsei » Wed 23 Sep 2015 11:50pm

Furphy wrote:Good riddance to him, this jerk has been on my 'blocked' list for some time. I just hope the mods have this obnoxious creep's IP address on record so he doesn't sneak back under another name.


If he was on your blocked list, then why would it bother you whether he was here or not?
Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
User avatar
SENsei
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7126
Joined: Mon 05 Jun 2006 8:25pm

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby Furphy » Wed 23 Sep 2015 11:57pm

SENsei wrote:
Furphy wrote:Good riddance to him, this jerk has been on my 'blocked' list for some time. I just hope the mods have this obnoxious creep's IP address on record so he doesn't sneak back under another name.


If he was on your blocked list, then why would it bother you whether he was here or not?



Because I don't like the guy and I'm glad his only hobby of attacking other posters is now over!!!
User avatar
Furphy
Club Player
 
Posts: 674
Joined: Tue 02 Aug 2005 2:48pm
Location: Berwick

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby GSG » Thu 24 Sep 2015 2:23pm

roskilde wrote:Honestly, I find the guy nauseating but he's an honest guy and I - grudgingly - respect his contribution. Bring him back!!!!

(What did he do????)


Well, he was good at baiting people which is not always a bad thing and can foster good discussions. While we have many interesting topics, I never read more than the first two pages because anything thereafter usually descended into a slanging match and got very personal, and it almost always involved P66, many started by him. Maybe now we can go past page 2 and still get some meaningful discussions.
GSG
Club Player
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon 23 Jun 2008 1:45pm

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby st_Trav_ofWA » Thu 24 Sep 2015 2:47pm

Doubt anything will get past two pages ... Plugger gave as good as he gets he got blamed for baiting but I reckon you will find most of the time it was just him expressing his opinion then the reply starting the fight ... Can't blame plugger for all of it
"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
User avatar
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8886
Joined: Wed 13 Sep 2006 7:10pm
Location: Perth

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby saynta » Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:37pm

GSG wrote:
roskilde wrote:Honestly, I find the guy nauseating but he's an honest guy and I - grudgingly - respect his contribution. Bring him back!!!!

(What did he do????)


Well, he was good at baiting people which is not always a bad thing and can foster good discussions. While we have many interesting topics, I never read more than the first two pages because anything thereafter usually descended into a slanging match and got very personal, and it almost always involved P66, many started by him. Maybe now we can go past page 2 and still get some meaningful discussions.


At least you know the difference between what was really happening and fiction.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4537
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby bigcarl » Thu 01 Oct 2015 12:56pm

GrumpyOne wrote:No need for a poll, he can come back under a different nic.


The Fireman wrote:His pride won't allow that .....pffft lol.


Yes, you've got to have your pride
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 15149
Joined: Thu 11 Mar 2004 1:36am

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby ripplug66 » Thu 01 Oct 2015 3:23pm

bigcarl wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:No need for a poll, he can come back under a different nic.


The Fireman wrote:His pride won't allow that .....pffft lol.


Yes, you've got to have your pride



Pride? Its a footy fan forum not life or death. Lets face it why would I care what anyone apart from friends and family think of me and also know one knows me anyway.
ripplug66
Club Player
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri 25 Sep 2015 10:35am

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby desertsaint » Thu 01 Oct 2015 4:08pm

ripplug66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:No need for a poll, he can come back under a different nic.


The Fireman wrote:His pride won't allow that .....pffft lol.


Yes, you've got to have your pride



Pride? Its a footy fan forum not life or death. Lets face it why would I care what anyone apart from friends and family think of me and also know one knows me anyway.

d'you put in a vote ripper66?
"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
User avatar
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6732
Joined: Sun 27 Apr 2008 2:02pm
Location: out there

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby ripplug66 » Thu 01 Oct 2015 4:20pm

desertsaint wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:No need for a poll, he can come back under a different nic.


The Fireman wrote:His pride won't allow that .....pffft lol.


Yes, you've got to have your pride



Pride? Its a footy fan forum not life or death. Lets face it why would I care what anyone apart from friends and family think of me and also know one knows me anyway.

d'you put in a vote ripper66?



No. I'm surprised it was that close actually.
ripplug66
Club Player
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri 25 Sep 2015 10:35am

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby desertsaint » Thu 01 Oct 2015 6:34pm

ripplug66 wrote:
desertsaint wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
bigcarl wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:No need for a poll, he can come back under a different nic.


The Fireman wrote:His pride won't allow that .....pffft lol.


Yes, you've got to have your pride



Pride? Its a footy fan forum not life or death. Lets face it why would I care what anyone apart from friends and family think of me and also know one knows me anyway.

d'you put in a vote ripper66?



No. I'm surprised it was that close actually.

be closer if you put in a bloody vote.
"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
User avatar
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6732
Joined: Sun 27 Apr 2008 2:02pm
Location: out there

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby asiu » Thu 01 Oct 2015 7:24pm

At least you know the difference between what was really happening and fiction.


This would have to be the Quote of the Year ... touchè

ahhhhh.
... what a tangled web we weave.
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby asiu » Thu 01 Oct 2015 7:28pm

:) @ripper66

+1 ... add your vote Plugger
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4794
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby ripplug66 » Fri 02 Oct 2015 8:51am

desertsaint wrote:be closer if you put in a bloody vote.



The gap may get bigger if I vote.
ripplug66
Club Player
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri 25 Sep 2015 10:35am

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby matrix » Fri 02 Oct 2015 12:34pm

Well I'm gonna own up.
I logged in under the other 49 user names I have and voted for him to stay....just so he didn't feel to bad about the poll
User avatar
matrix
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 21462
Joined: Mon 21 May 2007 1:55pm

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby dragit » Fri 02 Oct 2015 1:02pm

matrix wrote:Well I'm gonna own up.
I logged in under the other 49 user names I have and voted for him to stay....just so he didn't feel to bad about the poll

Well provided you spaced out your votes with an hour or so in between, then everything will be honky dory. 8-)
User avatar
dragit
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 11692
Joined: Tue 29 Jun 2010 11:56am

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby desertsaint » Fri 02 Oct 2015 3:58pm

ripplug66 wrote:
desertsaint wrote:be closer if you put in a bloody vote.



The gap may get bigger if I vote.

Forever the contrarian. Probably voted yourself out of the house captain's role at school sports!
"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
User avatar
desertsaint
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6732
Joined: Sun 27 Apr 2008 2:02pm
Location: out there

Re: Keep Plugger Poll

Postby ripplug66 » Fri 02 Oct 2015 4:18pm

desertsaint wrote:
ripplug66 wrote:
desertsaint wrote:be closer if you put in a bloody vote.



The gap may get bigger if I vote.

Forever the contrarian. Probably voted yourself out of the house captain's role at school sports!



No I was house captain of Red which was Wilson at our school. I was quite clever too. I was the second best runner in our colour and two could run in the A grade but I dropped myself to B grade so I could win so our club would get some points. If I stayed in A grade it would have been close to last and no points.
ripplug66
Club Player
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri 25 Sep 2015 10:35am

Previous

Return to Administration Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest