Plugger66 Better or worse

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Will SS be better or worse without Plugger66

Better
54
55%
Worse
36
36%
Don't care
9
9%
 
Total votes : 99

Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby Goose is king » Tue 22 Sep 2015 8:54pm

Worse
Goose is king
Club Player
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sun 27 Jan 2008 9:05am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby saint6 » Tue 22 Sep 2015 8:56pm

worse - if you dont like what he has to say put him on your ignore list.
saint6
Club Player
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue 13 Sep 2011 8:00pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby SainterK » Tue 22 Sep 2015 8:57pm

Saintsational is supposed to be for better or worse....
I've started a blog, just my weird view about the AFL

https://lovingafl.wordpress.com
SainterK
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 21057
Joined: Thu 14 Aug 2008 9:53pm
Location: Melb

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby The Fireman » Tue 22 Sep 2015 8:59pm

Bring back public floggings.
User avatar
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6508
Joined: Mon 08 Mar 2004 11:54pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby CURLY » Tue 22 Sep 2015 9:02pm

May as well talk to primary school kids about StKilda because there nice.
NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
CURLY
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3818
Joined: Fri 16 Feb 2007 3:24pm
Location: WARBURTON

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby james rose » Tue 22 Sep 2015 9:25pm

saint6 wrote:worse - if you dont like what he has to say put him on your ignore list.


This. Disappointed.
james rose
Club Player
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Mon 05 Apr 2004 1:49pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby The Fireman » Tue 22 Sep 2015 9:30pm

I have already gone through half a box of Kleenexes.
User avatar
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6508
Joined: Mon 08 Mar 2004 11:54pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby RW&B » Tue 22 Sep 2015 9:30pm

Can I ask what he did to get banned?
"I'm a better coach when Nick Riewoldt is in the side" - Ross Lyon 2007
RW&B
Club Player
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri 30 Jul 2010 2:39am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby skeptic » Tue 22 Sep 2015 9:33pm

Question is a bit confusing... Better forum with him or better that he has gone? Worse because of him or are we worse off without him?
skeptic
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8445
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 7:10pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby skeptic » Tue 22 Sep 2015 9:35pm

james rose wrote:
saint6 wrote:worse - if you dont like what he has to say put him on your ignore list.


This. Disappointed.


Threads still got derailed
skeptic
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8445
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 7:10pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby Goose is king » Tue 22 Sep 2015 9:44pm

[quote="skeptic"]Question is a bit confusing... Better forum with him or better that he has gone? Worse because of him or are we worse off without him?[/quote]

Will SS be better or worse without Plugger66
That's the question.
What part of that is confusing?
Goose is king
Club Player
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sun 27 Jan 2008 9:05am

re: plucker66 better with, worse without

Postby Gordo' » Tue 22 Sep 2015 9:56pm

ffs, the dude has been banned for posting on an internet forum?????????? really???????????? :roll: :roll: :evil: :roll: :roll:
this is a flowering joke, right??????

ffs bring back plucker66!!!!


hey plucker mate, you can come back under another flowering name.......... even though everyone will know it's you???? :roll: i suggest 'plucker666'..........then the fun police (police, get it?) can report you to the mod squad to get you banned again........... for baiting a flowering non-existent poster :roll: :? :roll: ......... they've done it to a couple of us recently :evil: .......... seems to be how they get their jollies......... must be a bunch of flowering tree-hugging soft cloth turnbull voting phil collins loving trolls i reckon........... ie, drummers. :lol:
Fortitude Fidelity Sainta.
User avatar
Gordo'
Club Player
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue 18 Aug 2015 8:05pm
Location: banned for a spell, things didn't turn out so well, every thread i played, ffs was lucky i stayed!!!

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby LTN16 » Tue 22 Sep 2015 10:00pm

Better he was an absolute pest.. He'll be back under a different name..
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2006 9:50pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby skeptic » Tue 22 Sep 2015 10:00pm

Goose is king wrote:
skeptic wrote:Question is a bit confusing... Better forum with him or better that he has gone? Worse because of him or are we worse off without him?


Will SS be better or worse without Plugger66
That's the question.
What part of that is confusing?


Where does it say that?
skeptic
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8445
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 7:10pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby Goose is king » Tue 22 Sep 2015 10:11pm

[quote="skeptic"][quote="Goose is king"][quote="skeptic"]Question is a bit confusing... Better forum with him or better that he has gone? Worse because of him or are we worse off without him?[/quote]

Will SS be better or worse without Plugger66
That's the question.
What part of that is confusing?[/quote]

Where does it say that?[/quote]


Just above the options
Goose is king
Club Player
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sun 27 Jan 2008 9:05am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby skeptic » Tue 22 Sep 2015 10:23pm

Goose is king wrote:
skeptic wrote:
Goose is king wrote:
skeptic wrote:Question is a bit confusing... Better forum with him or better that he has gone? Worse because of him or are we worse off without him?


Will SS be better or worse without Plugger66
That's the question.
What part of that is confusing?


Where does it say that?



Just above the options


:oops:

I yield. My bad
skeptic
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8445
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 7:10pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby Con Gorozidis » Tue 22 Sep 2015 10:30pm

What about if we delist him. Then Rookie list him as Plugger67. Then if there is a long term injury and his form his good, bring him back to the senior list with a back-ended contract. Even if his form is a bit off he can still act as a mentor to the younger players.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Tue 22 Sep 2015 11:21pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 22228
Joined: Thu 19 Jun 2008 4:04pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby BackFromUSA » Tue 22 Sep 2015 10:40pm

Con Gorozidis wrote:What about if we delist him. Then Rookie list him as p67. Then if there is a long term injury and his form his good, bring him back to the senior list with a back-ended contract. Even if his form is a bit off he can still act a mentor to the younger players.


If his form was good under a new NIC ... I might (repeat might) re-draft (reactivate) Plugger66.
AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2012"
User avatar
BackFromUSA
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 12:38am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby True Believer » Tue 22 Sep 2015 10:49pm

The Fireman wrote:I have already gone through half a box of Kleenexes.



Leave it alone - you'll go blind !!
We came.
We saw.
We concreted.
User avatar
True Believer
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4544
Joined: Sun 28 Mar 2004 1:42pm
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby asiu » Tue 22 Sep 2015 11:04pm

True Believer wrote:
The Fireman wrote:I have already gone through half a box of Kleenexes.



Leave it alone - you'll go blind !!


Thats true ya know.
tis about the only thing in life i know as fact.
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4804
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby The Recruit » Tue 22 Sep 2015 11:27pm

Who is plugger66?
'Remember that guy that gave up. Neither does anyone else.'
The Recruit
Club Player
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Tue 12 May 2015 12:50am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby saintspremiers » Tue 22 Sep 2015 11:27pm

BackFromUSA wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:What about if we delist him. Then Rookie list him as p67. Then if there is a long term injury and his form his good, bring him back to the senior list with a back-ended contract. Even if his form is a bit off he can still act a mentor to the younger players.


If his form was good under a new NIC ... I might (repeat might) re-draft (reactivate) Plugger66.


I reckon it's a bit like Saad.

He will come back as a rookie but won't make it to the senior list
i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 23375
Joined: Tue 01 Feb 2005 4:25pm
Location: Trump Tower

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby BackFromUSA » Wed 23 Sep 2015 12:08am

saintspremiers wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:What about if we delist him. Then Rookie list him as p67. Then if there is a long term injury and his form his good, bring him back to the senior list with a back-ended contract. Even if his form is a bit off he can still act a mentor to the younger players.


If his form was good under a new NIC ... I might (repeat might) re-draft (reactivate) Plugger66.


I reckon it's a bit like Saad.

He will come back as a rookie but won't make it to the senior list


Even Saad was given a chance at senior level ... just not up to it and letting Sinclair and Lonie get runs at it may have found us better off long term.
AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2012"
User avatar
BackFromUSA
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3686
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 12:38am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby bigred » Wed 23 Sep 2015 12:24am

Club is bigger than any one player.
"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
User avatar
bigred
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 9298
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 7:39am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby LTN16 » Wed 23 Sep 2015 12:42am

Now get rid of citywest <edited by mods> and we will be set..
LTN16
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 2494
Joined: Sun 11 Jun 2006 9:50pm

Next

Return to Administration Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests