Plugger66 Better or worse

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Will SS be better or worse without Plugger66

Better
55%
Worse
36%
Don't care
9%

Total votes: 99

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

WindSister wrote:
True Believer wrote:
The Fireman wrote:I have already gone through half a box of Kleenexes.

Leave it alone - you'll go blind !!
Thats true ya know.
tis about the only thing in life i know as fact.
How do you read this ???

bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

I'm torn.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I think a poll is pretty irrelevant unless we are going to evict all posters on the same basis?

Heaps of polarizing posters on here.

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

Respectfully i disagree

The poll is a statement. Whether you like plugger or not and regardless of which the poll swings... A statistically significant portion of the forum... Between 30-60% it has ranged so far but both poles are currently over 50% of both are saying that pluggers posting style is detracting from their enjoyment of the forum.

Whether you like him or not... Those numbers are poison for a forum. And that's not including the people that have quit this forum because of him.

And the fact is, every improve the forum thread always has ppl suggesting something be done about the guy.

It's well known that I personally disliked the forumite. It wasn't anything personal but i just didnt enjoy talking to him... And i felt his presence detracted from actual football talk here. It's easy to say ignore him... Heck i did that in the end even without the foe list but it doesn't matter when he brought thread after thread down.

I think at the end of the day, the mods asked him to do something amd he refused to do it. There was a consequence. I don't know this to be a fact but i think they were under a lot of pressure to do something by what is shaping up to be a clear silent majority.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Nobody brought pressure other than Plugger66 continually breaching this rule:

No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
stonecold
SS Life Member

Rules are rules, fair enough, things have changed a but since I was.here last! No disagreeing with the rules, just staying a fact.

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
saynta
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:Nobody brought pressure other than Plugger66 continually breaching this rule:

No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.
It's a pity certain posters either haven't read this post of yours or else think you are covering something up.

Anyway, 65% of posters either think that the forum is better off without plugger or simply don't care that he is gone. Makes the other 35% a clear minority.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: It's a pity certain posters either haven't read this post of yours or else think you are covering something up.

Anyway, 65% of posters either think that the forum is better off without plugger or simply don't care that he is gone. Makes the other 35% a clear minority.
It's entirely irrelevant… I'm sure 95% of posters would prefer if you left, but you don't lose/keep your account on popularity - you should be thankful not gloating here.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

There is a touch of the fall of Saddam Hussian about the forum right now. People are going f%$#ing troppo and ripping the joint up.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
saynta wrote: It's a pity certain posters either haven't read this post of yours or else think you are covering something up.

It's entirely irrelevant… I'm sure 95% of posters would prefer if you left, but you don't lose/keep your account on popularity - you should be thankful not gloating here.
I will tell you one thing I'm thankful for. Plugger's removal. And as you don't speak for the forum, your opinion means jack s*** to me.
Of course you weren't trying to get me banned. What a crock of crap.

HitTheBoundary
SS Hall of Fame

gringo wrote:There is a touch of the fall of Saddam Hussian about the forum right now. People are going f%$#ing troppo and ripping the joint up.
lol. If there was a like button I'd like this post.