Plugger66 Better or worse

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Will SS be better or worse without Plugger66

Better
54
55%
Worse
36
36%
Don't care
9
9%
 
Total votes : 99

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby The Fireman » Wed 23 Sep 2015 4:08am

WindSister wrote:
True Believer wrote:
The Fireman wrote:I have already gone through half a box of Kleenexes.



Leave it alone - you'll go blind !!


Thats true ya know.
tis about the only thing in life i know as fact.

How do you read this ???
User avatar
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 6196
Joined: Mon 08 Mar 2004 11:54pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby bigcarl » Wed 23 Sep 2015 8:05am

I'm torn.
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 14844
Joined: Thu 11 Mar 2004 1:36am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby dragit » Wed 23 Sep 2015 9:56am

I think a poll is pretty irrelevant unless we are going to evict all posters on the same basis?

Heaps of polarizing posters on here.
User avatar
dragit
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 11498
Joined: Tue 29 Jun 2010 11:56am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby skeptic » Wed 23 Sep 2015 9:32pm

Respectfully i disagree

The poll is a statement. Whether you like plugger or not and regardless of which the poll swings... A statistically significant portion of the forum... Between 30-60% it has ranged so far but both poles are currently over 50% of both are saying that pluggers posting style is detracting from their enjoyment of the forum.

Whether you like him or not... Those numbers are poison for a forum. And that's not including the people that have quit this forum because of him.

And the fact is, every improve the forum thread always has ppl suggesting something be done about the guy.

It's well known that I personally disliked the forumite. It wasn't anything personal but i just didnt enjoy talking to him... And i felt his presence detracted from actual football talk here. It's easy to say ignore him... Heck i did that in the end even without the foe list but it doesn't matter when he brought thread after thread down.

I think at the end of the day, the mods asked him to do something amd he refused to do it. There was a consequence. I don't know this to be a fact but i think they were under a lot of pressure to do something by what is shaping up to be a clear silent majority.
User avatar
skeptic
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8083
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 7:10pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby BackFromUSA » Wed 23 Sep 2015 11:34pm

Nobody brought pressure other than Plugger66 continually breaching this rule:

No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.
AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2012"
User avatar
BackFromUSA
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3598
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 12:38am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby stonecold » Thu 24 Sep 2015 5:28pm

Rules are rules, fair enough, things have changed a but since I was.here last! No disagreeing with the rules, just staying a fact.
" Cause StoneCold Said So"!!!!!

StoneCold 3:16
stonecold
Club Player
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2015 3:12pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby saynta » Thu 24 Sep 2015 7:04pm

BackFromUSA wrote:Nobody brought pressure other than Plugger66 continually breaching this rule:

No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post. If you tease, mock or bait another poster, or abuse them, OR repeatedly revisit past disagreements causing or creating an ongoing dispute between one or more posters, this is regarded as a breach of rules in the Fan Forum and will result in the issuing of a Saintsational warning. Such ongoing disputes can result in multiple breaches and can result in multiple Saintsational warnings.


It's a pity certain posters either haven't read this post of yours or else think you are covering something up.

Anyway, 65% of posters either think that the forum is better off without plugger or simply don't care that he is gone. Makes the other 35% a clear minority.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4250
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby dragit » Thu 24 Sep 2015 10:33pm

saynta wrote:It's a pity certain posters either haven't read this post of yours or else think you are covering something up.

Anyway, 65% of posters either think that the forum is better off without plugger or simply don't care that he is gone. Makes the other 35% a clear minority.

It's entirely irrelevant… I'm sure 95% of posters would prefer if you left, but you don't lose/keep your account on popularity - you should be thankful not gloating here.
User avatar
dragit
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 11498
Joined: Tue 29 Jun 2010 11:56am

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby gringo » Fri 25 Sep 2015 12:27am

There is a touch of the fall of Saddam Hussian about the forum right now. People are going f%$#ing troppo and ripping the joint up.
gringo
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 12261
Joined: Tue 24 Mar 2009 11:05pm
Location: St Kilda

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 11:18am

dragit wrote:
saynta wrote:It's a pity certain posters either haven't read this post of yours or else think you are covering something up.

Anyway, 65% of posters either think that the forum is better off without plugger or simply don't care that he is gone. Makes the other 35% a clear minority.

It's entirely irrelevant… I'm sure 95% of posters would prefer if you left, but you don't lose/keep your account on popularity - you should be thankful not gloating here.


I will tell you one thing I'm thankful for. Plugger's removal. And as you don't speak for the forum, your opinion means jack s*** to me.
Of course you weren't trying to get me banned. What a crock of crap.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4250
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Plugger66 Better or worse

Postby HitTheBoundary » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:28pm

gringo wrote:There is a touch of the fall of Saddam Hussian about the forum right now. People are going f%$#ing troppo and ripping the joint up.

lol. If there was a like button I'd like this post.
User avatar
HitTheBoundary
Club Player
 
Posts: 1785
Joined: Fri 27 Feb 2009 9:00am
Location: Walkabout

Previous

Return to Administration Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests