Bye all

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

ripplug66
Club Player

Re: Bye all

markp wrote:Only the real P66 would come up with such a terrible username.

Welcome back.

No worries.

markp
Saintsational Legend

You haven't missed much.

Saynta announced he has a porche.

Act jealous, he'll like that.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

ripplug66 wrote:Lets all hug.
wb

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
ripplug66
Club Player

markp wrote:You haven't missed much.

I'm not touching that at the moment. I will just touch myself at this stage.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:You haven't missed much.

hehehehehehe lol hehehehehehehe omg

.Welcome back Plugs.

how farken funny.
... i bow in your general direction marko.

hehehehehe.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Clayton Davis
Club Player

saynta wrote:
markp wrote:And you drive a porche, plus you're not stinger.

All good to know, even though none of it is any our business.

Thumbs up.
My mother always told me that jealousy is a curse. :wink:
Sheeeiiittt 'Brad', bro I ken see y dem dere amount ta nuthin corner boyz be jaylous o you'all. Heh heh heh.

You'all one cool dude. Wot wid da hot red Poorsahy n matchin hot red girlfren. Nice cohfee colored interroria treem too. :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sUHrS-5hVA

Thou partner, personalee, ay prefa da choclayte. :lol:

Warning: Press only in situations of extreme disbelief!
######### http://shiiiit.com/ #########
####### Image #######

About a simple man who was horrifically punished by
the powers that be for the terrible crime of trying to
bring light to the common people.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:It is not an offence to have multiple nics.

It is only an offence to use them to support the other held nic or nics in the one thread.
Hi Simon, what is the process to officially report a multiple identity breach, do I need to PM all mods?

How many examples do you need to act on the breach?

Seb Ross argument
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=88200&p=1531844#p1531844
saynta wrote: i just don't agree with you on Ross. Curran? Maybe, but too early in the season to say.
stinger wrote:
gringo wrote:I'm pretty happy with Seb, he isn't showy but just quietly goes about his business.

fair comment
moorabbin vs junction oval.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=86939&p=1532311#p1532311
plenty of posts in this thread, but here are a couple
stinger wrote:when the saints were last at the junction oval..they were being screwed over by the cricket club ,whose ground it really was....very unhappy times dave...very unhappy.....through the foresight of huggins and drake, the saints moved to morrabbin where they promptly went on to win their first flag......happy times, dave...happy times....eventually the vfl/afl forced us out to waverley, then again to the dome.....s*** times dave and then a period of success...at the dome..but..we are still being screwed...by the afl and the creeps at etiad....we are basically paying off the ground for the afl and the other 17 clubs benefit.....the sooner we get ourselves back to moorabbin the better dave...forget all that pie in the sky wank about returning to our spiritual base ffs......it,s just not on the cards
saynta wrote:Good, we can now concentrate all our efforts on Moorabbin. Anybody who feels gutted about the JO and who voted for Labor or the Green monsters has only themselves to blame. You there Dave?
There are plenty of other posts that I haven't quoted here.

markp
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote: I ask WHO are the instigators in the YOU ARE STINGER / NO I AM NOT farce?

Have a good look at Saynta's posts PRE the discovery that it was thought to be Stinger. Calm waters. No one had an issue. What he was posting wasn't regarded as baiting.

Once the mob thought it was him they were a pack hunting for blood. Every one of his posts argued. every one of his posts a BAIT!

The people with an issue IMHO are the members of this mob.

The instigators in every post I have read have been the mob members and not Saynta.

They are causing the ongoing dispute. They are the one's continuing the conflict.

Have a good read of Saynta's posts before he was identified as Stinger through his political points of view in the threads of Goodes and Gat pride etc

NOBODY HAD AN ISSUE with Saynta. the moment it is seen as Stinger - well then OMG the crap conflict starts again.
Hi Simon,

Please let us know when 'the mob' first thought it was him, and I'll find you examples of baiting old foes before then.

I'd suggest that when it was confirmed in people's minds that this 'new guy' on their case was just the 'old guy' playing games then they expressed their displeasure, and the poster in question transitioned to the 'Im not him/you're an idiot' game.

And IMHO you are totally off the mark.

Cheers.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:

It is only an offence to use them to support the other held nic or nics in the one thread.
Hi Simon, what is the process to officially report a multiple identity breach, do I need to PM all mods?

Seb Ross argument
saynta wrote: i just don't agree with you on Ross. Curran? Maybe, but too early in the season to say.
stinger wrote:
gringo wrote:I'm pretty happy with Seb, he isn't showy but just quietly goes about his business.

fair comment

stinger wrote:when the saints were last at the junction oval..they were being screwed over by the cricket club ,whose ground it really was....very unhappy times dave...very unhappy.....through the foresight of huggins and drake, the saints moved to morrabbin where they promptly went on to win their first flag......happy times, dave...happy times....eventually the vfl/afl forced us out to waverley, then again to the dome.....s*** times dave and then a period of success...at the dome..but..we are still being screwed...by the afl and the creeps at etiad....we are basically paying off the ground for the afl and the other 17 clubs benefit.....the sooner we get ourselves back to moorabbin the better dave...forget all that pie in the sky wank about returning to our spiritual base ffs......it,s just not on the cards
saynta wrote:Good, we can now concentrate all our efforts on Moorabbin. Anybody who feels gutted about the JO and who voted for Labor or the Green monsters has only themselves to blame. You there Dave?
Yes. I shall investigate these further.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote: I ask WHO are the instigators in the YOU ARE STINGER / NO I AM NOT farce?

Have a good look at Saynta's posts PRE the discovery that it was thought to be Stinger. Calm waters. No one had an issue. What he was posting wasn't regarded as baiting.

Once the mob thought it was him they were a pack hunting for blood. Every one of his posts argued. every one of his posts a BAIT!

The instigators in every post I have read have been the mob members and not Saynta.

They are causing the ongoing dispute. They are the one's continuing the conflict.

Have a good read of Saynta's posts before he was identified as Stinger through his political points of view in the threads of Goodes and Gat pride etc

NOBODY HAD AN ISSUE with Saynta. the moment it is seen as Stinger - well then OMG the crap conflict starts again.
Hi Simon,

Please let us know when 'the mob' first thought it was him, and I'll find you examples of baiting old foes before then.

I'd suggest that when it was confirmed in people's minds that this 'new guy' on their case was just the 'old guy' playing games then they expressed their displeasure, and the poster in question transitioned to the 'Im not him/you're an idiot' game.

Cheers.
Sorry - I am not going to waste my time researching this to benefit your argument - that is for you to do. I am administrating and moderating not facilitating your crusade against a particular poster. Not my job. My mandate as admin is to ensure that footy talk in the fan forum remains civil and within rules. As moderator I issue warnings when we as a moderation group either agree or we feel the breach is so obvious that a warning is issued. Not obliged to do anything beyond that.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:
dragit wrote:

Seb Ross argument
stinger wrote:

fair comment

Yes. I shall investigate these further.
To start with Stinger has been banned.

As for Saynta - definitely keeping my eye on the situation and just like Plugger66 I have communicated that things have to change and that ongoing disputes in the fan forum will not be tolerated however it is the instigator of the bickering that will get warned. And thinking they have been baited into it by a poster simply posting an opinion will not be a valid defence.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

HitTheBoundary wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
bassoon wrote:I really don't understand the criticisms of the Moderators. Though I never had trouble with Plugger 66, it is well to remember that though we have the privlige and the right to post our opinions, etc.etc., we also have the responsibility to abide by the rules of the site. It's that simple really. If posters decide not toadied by the rules, they (eventually) forfeit their right.
The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others.
No the problem is that you and others don't read or understand the rules and like one eyed supporters are blinded by hatred of particular posters because you disagree with their views.

The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences.

If that creates inconsistency - would you rather we warn for every slight breach. Almost everyone posting within this thread would be banned within a month and reached 3 bans within 6 to 12 months and be deregistered ir have their IP banned.

Is that what you all want?

It would be happy to comply!
I think the only one blinded is you, by the light shining out of your arse.

I wrote, "The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others."
You replied, "The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences."
So essentially, you stated what I said was correct.

By your own admission they are not really applied equally, but rather they are applied at your discretion, yet you say I am "blinded by hatred" or "don't understand the rules".

Hypocrite.

I have faith in Kosi and St. Byron, based on their history.
I have no faith in you for the same reason.

You are ridiculously inconsistent, but at least you're consistent with that.
And when you're called on it then you say it's your discretion.
Then issue a warning.

As for your threat of warnings and bans, I am more than happy if you always fully apply the rules to me.
I am quite comfortable with my posting history and style.
You are welcome to your opinion on me - whether it is right or wrong.

We moderate to the best of our ability.

Most big decisions are made by consultation and agreement.

Of course I am to blame for all the bad decisions.

Obviously.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

To start with Stinger has been banned.
Back in March of this year ... yea ?

... and all this so called , by you, 'mob behaviour' is our fault.
You are kidding yourself.

Where was the Official Announcement ?
... though actually ... Why , was there no announcement 'n explanation ?

... why the intentional ommissions 'n secrecy ?

(surely you've learnt by now , that you're not dealing with idiots)

So why continue on treating us all , as such ?

Mandate !!!
Yea ... ok.

markp
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:
markp wrote:

Hi Simon,

Cheers.
Sorry - I am not going to waste my time researching this to benefit your argument - that is for you to do. I am administrating and moderating not facilitating your crusade against a particular poster. Not my job. My mandate as admin is to ensure that footy talk in the fan forum remains civil and within rules. As moderator I issue warnings when we as a moderation group either agree or we feel the breach is so obvious that a warning is issued. Not obliged to do anything beyond that.
I'm sorry, too - but you're the one who made the assertions and accusations in your narrative re 'the mob', pre and post discovery, and the 'calm waters' turning into a 'hunt for blood'. It all sounds fairly significant and dramatic, so I thought there may have been a clear point or date (a rough one, even) when it began. Like maybe you'd been hit with a spike in reports or handed out a few warnings during this time.

I guess not.

Also, you asked me to have a (good) look at the posts, pre discovery.

markp
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:
SENsei wrote:
saynta wrote:All you detectives better go back to school. There is no member called stinger on this forum. I bet if you click on a plugger post he still comes up with his post count, but he is obviously not a member of this forum. Neither is stinger.

I have broken no rules, no matter what any of you try to make out.
P66 no longer appears in the memberlist. Removed from existence. stinger remains as of five minutes ago.

Stinger was never banned or deregistered.
I do see that he is inactive. I shall PM him and see if he wants to be deregistered.

May not want to - may want to come back
. I see BigMart has.
BackFromUSA wrote:
To start with Stinger has been banned
Which is it?

Or do you mean as of now?

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
markp wrote:

Hi Simon,

Cheers.
I'm sorry, too - but you're the one who made the assertions and accusations in your narrative re 'the mob', pre and post discovery, and the 'calm waters' turning into a 'hunt for blood'. It all sounds fairly significant and dramatic, so I thought there may have been a clear point or date (a rough one, even) when it began. Like maybe you'd been hit with a spike in reports or handed out a few warnings during this time.

I guess not.

Also, you asked me to have a (good) look at the posts, pre discovery.
It took time to look it up - I think July 6

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
SENsei wrote:
saynta wrote:All you detectives better go back to school. There is no member called stinger on this forum. I bet if you click on a plugger post he still comes up with his post count, but he is obviously not a member of this forum. Neither is stinger.

I have broken no rules, no matter what any of you try to make out.
P66 no longer appears in the memberlist. Removed from existence. stinger remains as of five minutes ago.

Stinger was never banned or deregistered.
I do see that he is inactive. I shall PM him and see if he wants to be deregistered.

May not want to - may want to come back
. I see BigMart has.
BackFromUSA wrote:
To start with Stinger has been banned
Which is it?

Or do you mean as of now?
I don't remember banning him.

Running 3 businesses and having a family means that I don't live and breath this stuff.

Maybe I banned him and them hot distracted and never followed it up with an announcement.

I just can't remember it.

I looked it up and it said he was banned.

I don't remember when the banning happened but I can scroll back through the admin forum but as I am on holiday and using my phone that is a Royal pain in the arse.

Not sure why it really matters.

Anyway - would you rather I research that or the possible breach re supporting a double nic in an arguement?

As I am on holidays - would rather not spend my whole time on this vendetta.

markp
Saintsational Legend

It's not a 'vendetta'.

More offensive labels, and deflection.

I've known it was stinger for a very long time, and I was fine with him having a 'fresh start' if he was gonna simply be decent.

And even when he had relapses back to old form I was still prepared to let the mods and you iron it all out and bed it in.

But the farce continued and compounded, and you've now allowed yourself to be tied in knots by this absurd charade.

It's just gotten to the point where the BS is too thick.

I personally don't care what you research or look into, and if you're on holiday I think you should just enjoy your holiday, honestly.

Cheers.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

2nd.
.... also knew it was Stinger ... obviousness personified.
.... also was happy for him to create a fresh start.
.... 'n not being allowed to post into the General Forum seemed a fair trade off.

We are as sick as our secrets ... and this place is way sick.

Can't blame the 'mob' for THAT.
... but its ALWAYS , in all ways , someone elses fault !! ... AY , mandate man.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:[sorry to go all the way back to this but ... You say the fighting with plugger thread is ok cause it was filled with fun banter yet the how to deal with stingers thread was locked swiftly even though it also was only filled with fun banter....
We then get told that the poll on plugger is allowed because he isn't a member and Saynta comes out saying it's not baiting cause plugger is not a member then we have the poll on stinger get locked (and Saynta pleads that stinger isn't a member) plugger gets banned for baiting stinger (again Saynta claims is not a member).. The dealing with stingers thread can't be baiting cause stinger isn't a member ?!?!?!? So what way is it ? It seems very clear there are rules for some but not for others....

My personal opinion and I'm going out on a limb here... BFUSA suddenly throws his support behind posters like Stinger/saynta and even Citywest after he has spoken to these posters .... Do we need to have a phone call with BFUSA to get the gold class treatment ??
BFUSA just put a nail in this coffin bring back plugger and out Saynta as stinger then we can all go back to talking about the saints... Otherwise this favouriting and rule bending/ignoring stuff will see this site die cause the real contributors of this site have had enough of the double dealing
so again why was the dealing with stingers thread locked ?? It was in the so called bait all you want zone of the AE it wasn't about any posting member (so say ta points out) ... Why was it shut ?
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=89731

"Stinger/Saynta or Pluggs"

Because I'm a current member and it was pure baiting. Even someone like you could have worked that out.

I usually ignore you but I won't in instances where you are attacking me.
not talking about that thread....
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=89487&p=1574101&hi ... s#p1574101

The dealing with Stingers tread that was swiftly shut down..... And what do you mean by Even someone like me mean ? What an Indian ? A west Aussie ???? Please elaborate
I ddin't shut down the dealing with Stingers thread ... that was another moderator ... because it was a breach of the Fan Forum rules. correct call. Could have also been moved to the AE and kept open.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:

Seb Ross argument
stinger wrote:

fair comment
ASSESSMENT

Firstly the rule is:

Posters found to hold multiple forum identities and using them to add support to their own position within a forum argument, OR to undertake any activity that can be constituted as a breach of rules, will be penalised without any formal warning and with an ongoing permanent ban on all identities from the offending I.P. addresses.

I have read the thread.

Firstly there is no arguement in this thread. It is civil footy discussion.

Stinger does chime in with an opinion BUT it is not supporting Saynta's posts - instead it conceeds that Gringos point (not flashy / goes about his business) was a fair comment.

Given it is not even a forum arguement - there is no breach here that I can see.

Am I missing something???

some sub-text that I am missing?

OK going to assess the next one.

Simon

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:

ASSESSMENT

The rule:

Posters found to hold multiple forum identities and using them to add support to their own position within a forum argument, OR to undertake any activity that can be constituted as a breach of rules, will be penalised without any formal warning and with an ongoing permanent ban on all identities from the offending I.P. addresses.

==> it is a forum arguement (so I have to look deeper)
==> stinger last post March 5
==> saynta first post March 12 with a similar position to Stinger
==> I cannot see where stinger and saynta are posting simultaneously and conversing with each other to support each other THUS not "adding support to their own position within a forum argument"

ALTHOUGH it does appear that saynta is adding a voice to the same argument that Stinger had held a week prior and even before that, the fact that the comments were 1 week apart and the conversation had progressed well beyond that in that time, as usch it would be a real stretch to say that Saynta adds support to his argument. What would qualify is if Stinger says one thing then saynta chimes in within say a post or two or even within 24 hours to add weight an extra voice to a particular argument.

Sorry - this is simply not an offence under the rule.

As much as you would like it to be.

Simon

markp
Saintsational Legend

I woulda thought it irrelevant if stinger was banned at the time?

When did the ban occur?

Also (not that I think it matters here), I woulda thought you can have a civil discussion but still have an argument, make an argument, or put an argument forward. Surely you can make the argument that an argument doesn't just mean a fight... or make an argument for one player's selection over another, etc.

And I think you forgot to say 'if' saynta is stinger.

He'll sue you.

He has a Porche.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

I have a porch!

asiu
Saintsational Legend

i caught a perch