Bye all

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Bye all

Postby st_Trav_ofWA » Fri 25 Sep 2015 1:17pm

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:

Ok read them now. Filled with humour and banter. Nothing horrible there to my eye although I believe that Gordo Summers nic was banned for constantly starting threads and posting stuff purely aiming to bait posters. Both those threads are in the right place - because whilst the OP were warning worthy the subsequent banter was mostly very good. Not of a spat between wind sister and plugger66. But nothing too major IMHO.

Certainly different to the inflammatory poll although as I have said it could have been moved to the Animal Enclosure but there should have been a warning issued to whoever started that poll - was there??? Maybe they has a lucky escape?
sorry to go all the way back to this but ... You say the fighting with plugger thread is ok cause it was filled with fun banter yet the how to deal with stingers thread was locked swiftly even though it also was only filled with fun banter....
We then get told that the poll on plugger is allowed because he isn't a member and Saynta comes out saying it's not baiting cause plugger is not a member then we have the poll on stinger get locked (and Saynta pleads that stinger isn't a member) plugger gets banned for baiting stinger (again Saynta claims is not a member).. The dealing with stingers thread can't be baiting cause stinger isn't a member ?!?!?!? So what way is it ? It seems very clear there are rules for some but not for others....

My personal opinion and I'm going out on a limb here... BFUSA suddenly throws his support behind posters like Stinger/saynta and even Citywest after he has spoken to these posters .... Do we need to have a phone call with BFUSA to get the gold class treatment ??
BFUSA just put a nail in this coffin bring back plugger and out Saynta as stinger then we can all go back to talking about the saints... Otherwise this favouriting and rule bending/ignoring stuff will see this site die cause the real contributors of this site have had enough of the double dealing
so again why was the dealing with stingers thread locked ?? It was in the so called bait all you want zone of the AE it wasn't about any posting member (so say ta points out) ... Why was it shut ?
"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
User avatar
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8886
Joined: Wed 13 Sep 2006 7:10pm
Location: Perth

Re: Bye all

Postby st_Trav_ofWA » Fri 25 Sep 2015 1:34pm

BackFromUSA wrote:
I ask WHO are the instigators in the YOU ARE STINGER / NO I AM NOT farce?

Have a good look at Saynta's posts PRE the discovery that it was thought to be Stinger. Calm waters. No one had an issue. What he was posting wasn't regarded as baiting.

Once the mob thought it was him they were a pack hunting for blood. Every one of his posts argued. every one of his posts a BAIT!

The people with an issue IMHO are the members of this mob.

The instigators in every post I have read have been the mob members and not Saynta.

They are causing the ongoing dispute. They are the one's continuing the conflict.

Have a good read of Saynta's posts before he was identified as Stinger through his political points of view in the threads of Goodes and Gat pride etc

NOBODY HAD AN ISSUE with Saynta. the moment it is seen as Stinger - well then OMG the crap conflict starts again.

As for a charade - I am not going to confirm ANY poster that has asked to change their NIC. Once their NIC is changed then all we ask forum members to do is refer to them by their current NIC and not former NICs. That is not too much to ask. People do that with their REAL NAMES too Beau Wilkes / Beau Maister and it is courtesy to respect that.

Some here have changed their NICS for the reason that they wanted to get away from the conflict that had been involved in - 4 spring to mind - 2 well known now BUYT the crucial thing is that they tried to get away from the conflict whereas I see a mob that has wanted to CONTINUE the conflict.

Just how i see it.

Maybe I have missed that all important BAIT that he instigated that has you all upset.

Or maybe I have missed the time he has supported Stingers arguement on a subject as Saynta - or the other way around.

I am not going to judge Saynta "on the vibe" of what he writes. Do I agree with his views ... NO! Do I think he has a right to express them ... YES! Would I debate them with him ... MAYBE, but i can't imagine that anything i could say would change his view on the world so I probably wouldn't bother. Would I get into a war of waords with him? WHY BOTHER????

As I say - if you want me to judge it on the basis of WHO is causing the ongoing conflict across threads - then the instigators to be WARNED from what i can see will not include Saynta ... or Stinger.
so when saynta posted maggot in Hindi = harbajan is that or is that not him supporting his own argument under multiple nic's ?? Is that mot him instigating an old argument as a new poster that was started as an old poster ? As you so kindly pointed out when I reported it it's not baiting because it's in AE but it is a clear case of Stingers view in an argument with me being supported by Saynta - is that not a rule breach ?

For the record I came back to this site after a nearly 2 year break within the first hour I picked up that Saynta was stinger due to the posting style ..
"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
User avatar
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8886
Joined: Wed 13 Sep 2006 7:10pm
Location: Perth

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 1:37pm

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:

Ok read them now. Filled with humour and banter. Nothing horrible there to my eye although I believe that Gordo Summers nic was banned for constantly starting threads and posting stuff purely aiming to bait posters. Both those threads are in the right place - because whilst the OP were warning worthy the subsequent banter was mostly very good. Not of a spat between wind sister and plugger66. But nothing too major IMHO.

Certainly different to the inflammatory poll although as I have said it could have been moved to the Animal Enclosure but there should have been a warning issued to whoever started that poll - was there??? Maybe they has a lucky escape?
sorry to go all the way back to this but ... You say the fighting with plugger thread is ok cause it was filled with fun banter yet the how to deal with stingers thread was locked swiftly even though it also was only filled with fun banter....
We then get told that the poll on plugger is allowed because he isn't a member and Saynta comes out saying it's not baiting cause plugger is not a member then we have the poll on stinger get locked (and Saynta pleads that stinger isn't a member) plugger gets banned for baiting stinger (again Saynta claims is not a member).. The dealing with stingers thread can't be baiting cause stinger isn't a member ?!?!?!? So what way is it ? It seems very clear there are rules for some but not for others....

My personal opinion and I'm going out on a limb here... BFUSA suddenly throws his support behind posters like Stinger/saynta and even Citywest after he has spoken to these posters .... Do we need to have a phone call with BFUSA to get the gold class treatment ??
BFUSA just put a nail in this coffin bring back plugger and out Saynta as stinger then we can all go back to talking about the saints... Otherwise this favouriting and rule bending/ignoring stuff will see this site die cause the real contributors of this site have had enough of the double dealing
so again why was the dealing with stingers thread locked ?? It was in the so called bait all you want zone of the AE it wasn't about any posting member (so say ta points out) ... Why was it shut ?


viewtopic.php?f=30&t=89731


"Stinger/Saynta or Pluggs"


Because I'm a current member and it was pure baiting. Even someone like you could have worked that out.

I usually ignore you but I won't in instances where you are attacking me.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 1:43pm

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
I ask WHO are the instigators in the YOU ARE STINGER / NO I AM NOT farce?

Have a good look at Saynta's posts PRE the discovery that it was thought to be Stinger. Calm waters. No one had an issue. What he was posting wasn't regarded as baiting.

Once the mob thought it was him they were a pack hunting for blood. Every one of his posts argued. every one of his posts a BAIT!

The people with an issue IMHO are the members of this mob.

The instigators in every post I have read have been the mob members and not Saynta.

They are causing the ongoing dispute. They are the one's continuing the conflict.

Have a good read of Saynta's posts before he was identified as Stinger through his political points of view in the threads of Goodes and Gat pride etc

NOBODY HAD AN ISSUE with Saynta. the moment it is seen as Stinger - well then OMG the crap conflict starts again.

As for a charade - I am not going to confirm ANY poster that has asked to change their NIC. Once their NIC is changed then all we ask forum members to do is refer to them by their current NIC and not former NICs. That is not too much to ask. People do that with their REAL NAMES too Beau Wilkes / Beau Maister and it is courtesy to respect that.

Some here have changed their NICS for the reason that they wanted to get away from the conflict that had been involved in - 4 spring to mind - 2 well known now BUYT the crucial thing is that they tried to get away from the conflict whereas I see a mob that has wanted to CONTINUE the conflict.

Just how i see it.

Maybe I have missed that all important BAIT that he instigated that has you all upset.

Or maybe I have missed the time he has supported Stingers arguement on a subject as Saynta - or the other way around.

I am not going to judge Saynta "on the vibe" of what he writes. Do I agree with his views ... NO! Do I think he has a right to express them ... YES! Would I debate them with him ... MAYBE, but i can't imagine that anything i could say would change his view on the world so I probably wouldn't bother. Would I get into a war of waords with him? WHY BOTHER????

As I say - if you want me to judge it on the basis of WHO is causing the ongoing conflict across threads - then the instigators to be WARNED from what i can see will not include Saynta ... or Stinger.
so when saynta posted maggot in Hindi = harbajan is that or is that not him supporting his own argument under multiple nic's ?? Is that mot him instigating an old argument as a new poster that was started as an old poster ? As you so kindly pointed out when I reported it it's not baiting because it's in AE but it is a clear case of Stingers view in an argument with me being supported by Saynta - is that not a rule breach ?

For the record I came back to this site after a nearly 2 year break within the first hour I picked up that Saynta was stinger due to the posting style ..


When will you take your bat and go home for another break. I thought you said you were done a couple of days ago.

The animal enclosure is fair game, so why don't you join me there and we can both say what we really think.

I believe you are the one trying to even old scores. because that is all you have done since you have returned. A clear breach of the rules, which no doubt Simon is aware of. Reading his posts on this thread, he obliviously has worked you and your mates out.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 1:48pm

markp wrote:Spooky how interchangeable it is, huh....


Clear baiting, and offensive to boot
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby st_Trav_ofWA » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:05pm

saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:[sorry to go all the way back to this but ... You say the fighting with plugger thread is ok cause it was filled with fun banter yet the how to deal with stingers thread was locked swiftly even though it also was only filled with fun banter....
We then get told that the poll on plugger is allowed because he isn't a member and Saynta comes out saying it's not baiting cause plugger is not a member then we have the poll on stinger get locked (and Saynta pleads that stinger isn't a member) plugger gets banned for baiting stinger (again Saynta claims is not a member).. The dealing with stingers thread can't be baiting cause stinger isn't a member ?!?!?!? So what way is it ? It seems very clear there are rules for some but not for others....

My personal opinion and I'm going out on a limb here... BFUSA suddenly throws his support behind posters like Stinger/saynta and even Citywest after he has spoken to these posters .... Do we need to have a phone call with BFUSA to get the gold class treatment ??
BFUSA just put a nail in this coffin bring back plugger and out Saynta as stinger then we can all go back to talking about the saints... Otherwise this favouriting and rule bending/ignoring stuff will see this site die cause the real contributors of this site have had enough of the double dealing
so again why was the dealing with stingers thread locked ?? It was in the so called bait all you want zone of the AE it wasn't about any posting member (so say ta points out) ... Why was it shut ?


viewtopic.php?f=30&t=89731


"Stinger/Saynta or Pluggs"


Because I'm a current member and it was pure baiting. Even someone like you could have worked that out.

I usually ignore you but I won't in instances where you are attacking me.
not talking about that thread....
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=89487&p=1574101&hilit=Dealing+with+stingers#p1574101


The dealing with Stingers tread that was swiftly shut down..... And what do you mean by Even someone like me mean ? What an Indian ? A west Aussie ???? Please elaborate
Last edited by st_Trav_ofWA on Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:13pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
User avatar
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8886
Joined: Wed 13 Sep 2006 7:10pm
Location: Perth

Re: Bye all

Postby st_Trav_ofWA » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:08pm

saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
I ask WHO are the instigators in the YOU ARE STINGER / NO I AM NOT farce?

Have a good look at Saynta's posts PRE the discovery that it was thought to be Stinger. Calm waters. No one had an issue. What he was posting wasn't regarded as baiting.

Once the mob thought it was him they were a pack hunting for blood. Every one of his posts argued. every one of his posts a BAIT!

The people with an issue IMHO are the members of this mob.

The instigators in every post I have read have been the mob members and not Saynta.

They are causing the ongoing dispute. They are the one's continuing the conflict.

Have a good read of Saynta's posts before he was identified as Stinger through his political points of view in the threads of Goodes and Gat pride etc

NOBODY HAD AN ISSUE with Saynta. the moment it is seen as Stinger - well then OMG the crap conflict starts again.

As for a charade - I am not going to confirm ANY poster that has asked to change their NIC. Once their NIC is changed then all we ask forum members to do is refer to them by their current NIC and not former NICs. That is not too much to ask. People do that with their REAL NAMES too Beau Wilkes / Beau Maister and it is courtesy to respect that.

Some here have changed their NICS for the reason that they wanted to get away from the conflict that had been involved in - 4 spring to mind - 2 well known now BUYT the crucial thing is that they tried to get away from the conflict whereas I see a mob that has wanted to CONTINUE the conflict.

Just how i see it.

Maybe I have missed that all important BAIT that he instigated that has you all upset.

Or maybe I have missed the time he has supported Stingers arguement on a subject as Saynta - or the other way around.

I am not going to judge Saynta "on the vibe" of what he writes. Do I agree with his views ... NO! Do I think he has a right to express them ... YES! Would I debate them with him ... MAYBE, but i can't imagine that anything i could say would change his view on the world so I probably wouldn't bother. Would I get into a war of waords with him? WHY BOTHER????

As I say - if you want me to judge it on the basis of WHO is causing the ongoing conflict across threads - then the instigators to be WARNED from what i can see will not include Saynta ... or Stinger.
so when saynta posted maggot in Hindi = harbajan is that or is that not him supporting his own argument under multiple nic's ?? Is that mot him instigating an old argument as a new poster that was started as an old poster ? As you so kindly pointed out when I reported it it's not baiting because it's in AE but it is a clear case of Stingers view in an argument with me being supported by Saynta - is that not a rule breach ?

For the record I came back to this site after a nearly 2 year break within the first hour I picked up that Saynta was stinger due to the posting style ..


When will you take your bat and go home for another break. I thought you said you were done a couple of days ago.

The animal enclosure is fair game, so why don't you join me there and we can both say what we really think.

I believe you are the one trying to even old scores. because that is all you have done since you have returned. A clear breach of the rules, which no doubt Simon is aware of. Reading his posts on this thread, he obliviously has worked you and your mates out.
sure you wanna have it out with me hey... I bet you do you would love that hitting report on every post...
"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
User avatar
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 8886
Joined: Wed 13 Sep 2006 7:10pm
Location: Perth

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:15pm

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:

Ok read them now. Filled with humour and banter. Nothing horrible there to my eye although I believe that Gordo Summers nic was banned for constantly starting threads and posting stuff purely aiming to bait posters. Both those threads are in the right place - because whilst the OP were warning worthy the subsequent banter was mostly very good. Not of a spat between wind sister and plugger66. But nothing too major IMHO.

Certainly different to the inflammatory poll although as I have said it could have been moved to the Animal Enclosure but there should have been a warning issued to whoever started that poll - was there??? Maybe they has a lucky escape?
sorry to go all the way back to this but ... You say the fighting with plugger thread is ok cause it was filled with fun banter yet the how to deal with stingers thread was locked swiftly even though it also was only filled with fun banter....
We then get told that the poll on plugger is allowed because he isn't a member and Saynta comes out saying it's not baiting cause plugger is not a member then we have the poll on stinger get locked (and Saynta pleads that stinger isn't a member) plugger gets banned for baiting stinger (again Saynta claims is not a member).. The dealing with stingers thread can't be baiting cause stinger isn't a member ?!?!?!? So what way is it ? It seems very clear there are rules for some but not for others....

My personal opinion and I'm going out on a limb here... BFUSA suddenly throws his support behind posters like Stinger/saynta and even Citywest after he has spoken to these posters .... Do we need to have a phone call with BFUSA to get the gold class treatment ??
BFUSA just put a nail in this coffin bring back plugger and out Saynta as stinger then we can all go back to talking about the saints... Otherwise this favouriting and rule bending/ignoring stuff will see this site die cause the real contributors of this site have had enough of the double dealing
so again why was the dealing with stingers thread locked ?? It was in the so called bait all you want zone of the AE it wasn't about any posting member (so say ta points out) ... Why was it shut ?


viewtopic.php?f=30&t=89731


"Stinger/Saynta or Pluggs"


Because I'm a current member and it was pure baiting. Even someone like you could have worked that out.

I usually ignore you but I won't in instances where you are attacking me.
not talking about that thread.... The dealing with Stingers tread that was swiftly shut down..... And what do you mean by Even someone like me mean ? What an Indian ? A west Aussie ???? Please elaborate


I have no idea then what thread you are talking about. I thought stinger was no longer a member. Seems he may not be according to the mods, but personally i couldn't give a flying f***.

I feel the same way about you. You accuse me odf breaking the rules, when you have done so repeatedly in attacking me for imagined past slights from another poster. keep it up and I will start reporting you until either you stop or the mods ban you.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:18pm

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
saynta wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
I ask WHO are the instigators in the YOU ARE STINGER / NO I AM NOT farce?

Have a good look at Saynta's posts PRE the discovery that it was thought to be Stinger. Calm waters. No one had an issue. What he was posting wasn't regarded as baiting.

Once the mob thought it was him they were a pack hunting for blood. Every one of his posts argued. every one of his posts a BAIT!

The people with an issue IMHO are the members of this mob.

The instigators in every post I have read have been the mob members and not Saynta.

They are causing the ongoing dispute. They are the one's continuing the conflict.

Have a good read of Saynta's posts before he was identified as Stinger through his political points of view in the threads of Goodes and Gat pride etc

NOBODY HAD AN ISSUE with Saynta. the moment it is seen as Stinger - well then OMG the crap conflict starts again.

As for a charade - I am not going to confirm ANY poster that has asked to change their NIC. Once their NIC is changed then all we ask forum members to do is refer to them by their current NIC and not former NICs. That is not too much to ask. People do that with their REAL NAMES too Beau Wilkes / Beau Maister and it is courtesy to respect that.

Some here have changed their NICS for the reason that they wanted to get away from the conflict that had been involved in - 4 spring to mind - 2 well known now BUYT the crucial thing is that they tried to get away from the conflict whereas I see a mob that has wanted to CONTINUE the conflict.

Just how i see it.

Maybe I have missed that all important BAIT that he instigated that has you all upset.

Or maybe I have missed the time he has supported Stingers arguement on a subject as Saynta - or the other way around.

I am not going to judge Saynta "on the vibe" of what he writes. Do I agree with his views ... NO! Do I think he has a right to express them ... YES! Would I debate them with him ... MAYBE, but i can't imagine that anything i could say would change his view on the world so I probably wouldn't bother. Would I get into a war of waords with him? WHY BOTHER????

As I say - if you want me to judge it on the basis of WHO is causing the ongoing conflict across threads - then the instigators to be WARNED from what i can see will not include Saynta ... or Stinger.
so when saynta posted maggot in Hindi = harbajan is that or is that not him supporting his own argument under multiple nic's ?? Is that mot him instigating an old argument as a new poster that was started as an old poster ? As you so kindly pointed out when I reported it it's not baiting because it's in AE but it is a clear case of Stingers view in an argument with me being supported by Saynta - is that not a rule breach ?

For the record I came back to this site after a nearly 2 year break within the first hour I picked up that Saynta was stinger due to the posting style ..


When will you take your bat and go home for another break. I thought you said you were done a couple of days ago.

The animal enclosure is fair game, so why don't you join me there and we can both say what we really think.

I believe you are the one trying to even old scores. because that is all you have done since you have returned. A clear breach of the rules, which no doubt Simon is aware of. Reading his posts on this thread, he obliviously has worked you and your mates out.
sure you wanna have it out with me hey... I bet you do you would love that hitting report on every post...


Maybe. Would be fun though. A no holds free for all until one or both of us got banned.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby HitTheBoundary » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:20pm

BackFromUSA wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
bassoon wrote:I really don't understand the criticisms of the Moderators. Though I never had trouble with Plugger 66, it is well to remember that though we have the privlige and the right to post our opinions, etc.etc., we also have the responsibility to abide by the rules of the site. It's that simple really. If posters decide not toadied by the rules, they (eventually) forfeit their right.

The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others.


No the problem is that you and others don't read or understand the rules and like one eyed supporters are blinded by hatred of particular posters because you disagree with their views.

The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences.

If that creates inconsistency - would you rather we warn for every slight breach. Almost everyone posting within this thread would be banned within a month and reached 3 bans within 6 to 12 months and be deregistered ir have their IP banned.

Is that what you all want?

It would be happy to comply!

I think the only one blinded is you, by the light shining out of your arse.

I wrote, "The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others."
You replied, "The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences."
So essentially, you stated what I said was correct.

By your own admission they are not really applied equally, but rather they are applied at your discretion, yet you say I am "blinded by hatred" or "don't understand the rules".

Hypocrite.

I have faith in Kosi and St. Byron, based on their history.
I have no faith in you for the same reason.

You are ridiculously inconsistent, but at least you're consistent with that.
And when you're called on it then you say it's your discretion.
Then issue a warning.

As for your threat of warnings and bans, I am more than happy if you always fully apply the rules to me.
I am quite comfortable with my posting history and style.
Last edited by HitTheBoundary on Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:35pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HitTheBoundary
Club Player
 
Posts: 1792
Joined: Fri 27 Feb 2009 9:00am
Location: Walkabout

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:35pm

HitTheBoundary wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
bassoon wrote:I really don't understand the criticisms of the Moderators. Though I never had trouble with Plugger 66, it is well to remember that though we have the privlige and the right to post our opinions, etc.etc., we also have the responsibility to abide by the rules of the site. It's that simple really. If posters decide not toadied by the rules, they (eventually) forfeit their right.

The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others.


No the problem is that you and others don't read or understand the rules and like one eyed supporters are blinded by hatred of particular posters because you disagree with their views.

The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences.

If that creates inconsistency - would you rather we warn for every slight breach. Almost everyone posting within this thread would be banned within a month and reached 3 bans within 6 to 12 months and be deregistered ir have their IP banned.

Is that what you all want?

It would be happy to comply!

I think the only one blinded is you, by the light shining out of your arse.

I wrote, "The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others."
You replied, "The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences."

So by your own admission they are not applied equally, but rather they are applied at your discretion, yet you say I am "blinded by hatred" or "don't understand the rules".

Hypocrite.

I have faith in Kosi and St. Byron, based on their history.
I have no faith in you for the same reason.

You are ridiculously inconsistent, but at least you're consistent with that.
And when you're called on it then you say it's your discretion.
Then issue a warning.


This post is really really offensive. I hate to see mods being attacked like that. As BFUSA would have his hands tied on this particular instance, I would hope and like to think that one of the other mods could deal with this poster.

What a cowardly attack in circumstances where the mod can't act. For the record, and so there is no mistake, I acknowledge reporting this post.Talk about throwing your toys out of the cot.
Last edited by saynta on Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:37pm, edited 1 time in total.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby HitTheBoundary » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:37pm

saynta wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
bassoon wrote:I really don't understand the criticisms of the Moderators. Though I never had trouble with Plugger 66, it is well to remember that though we have the privlige and the right to post our opinions, etc.etc., we also have the responsibility to abide by the rules of the site. It's that simple really. If posters decide not toadied by the rules, they (eventually) forfeit their right.

The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others.


No the problem is that you and others don't read or understand the rules and like one eyed supporters are blinded by hatred of particular posters because you disagree with their views.

The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences.

If that creates inconsistency - would you rather we warn for every slight breach. Almost everyone posting within this thread would be banned within a month and reached 3 bans within 6 to 12 months and be deregistered ir have their IP banned.

Is that what you all want?

It would be happy to comply!

I think the only one blinded is you, by the light shining out of your arse.

I wrote, "The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others."
You replied, "The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences."

So by your own admission they are not applied equally, but rather they are applied at your discretion, yet you say I am "blinded by hatred" or "don't understand the rules".

Hypocrite.

I have faith in Kosi and St. Byron, based on their history.
I have no faith in you for the same reason.

You are ridiculously inconsistent, but at least you're consistent with that.
And when you're called on it then you say it's your discretion.
Then issue a warning.


This post is really really offensive. I hate to see mods being attacked like that. As BFUSA would have his hands tied on this particular instance, I would hope and like to think that one of the other mods could deal with this poster.

What a cowardly attack in circumstances where the mod can't act.

I'm sure you've already reported it, with that long tongue of yours.
My warning will be in the post.
User avatar
HitTheBoundary
Club Player
 
Posts: 1792
Joined: Fri 27 Feb 2009 9:00am
Location: Walkabout

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:41pm

HitTheBoundary wrote:
saynta wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
bassoon wrote:I really don't understand the criticisms of the Moderators. Though I never had trouble with Plugger 66, it is well to remember that though we have the privlige and the right to post our opinions, etc.etc., we also have the responsibility to abide by the rules of the site. It's that simple really. If posters decide not toadied by the rules, they (eventually) forfeit their right.

The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others.


No the problem is that you and others don't read or understand the rules and like one eyed supporters are blinded by hatred of particular posters because you disagree with their views.

The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences.

If that creates inconsistency - would you rather we warn for every slight breach. Almost everyone posting within this thread would be banned within a month and reached 3 bans within 6 to 12 months and be deregistered ir have their IP banned.

Is that what you all want?

It would be happy to comply!

I think the only one blinded is you, by the light shining out of your arse.

I wrote, "The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others."
You replied, "The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences."

So by your own admission they are not applied equally, but rather they are applied at your discretion, yet you say I am "blinded by hatred" or "don't understand the rules".

Hypocrite.

I have faith in Kosi and St. Byron, based on their history.
I have no faith in you for the same reason.

You are ridiculously inconsistent, but at least you're consistent with that.
And when you're called on it then you say it's your discretion.
Then issue a warning.


This post is really really offensive. I hate to see mods being attacked like that. As BFUSA would have his hands tied on this particular instance, I would hope and like to think that one of the other mods could deal with this poster.

What a cowardly attack in circumstances where the mod can't act.

I'm sure you've already reported it, with that long tongue of yours.
My warning will be in the post.


Bloody oath. Pm more likely.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby HitTheBoundary » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:42pm

saynta wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
saynta wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
bassoon wrote:I really don't understand the criticisms of the Moderators. Though I never had trouble with Plugger 66, it is well to remember that though we have the privlige and the right to post our opinions, etc.etc., we also have the responsibility to abide by the rules of the site. It's that simple really. If posters decide not toadied by the rules, they (eventually) forfeit their right.

The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others.


No the problem is that you and others don't read or understand the rules and like one eyed supporters are blinded by hatred of particular posters because you disagree with their views.

The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences.

If that creates inconsistency - would you rather we warn for every slight breach. Almost everyone posting within this thread would be banned within a month and reached 3 bans within 6 to 12 months and be deregistered ir have their IP banned.

Is that what you all want?

It would be happy to comply!

I think the only one blinded is you, by the light shining out of your arse.

I wrote, "The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others."
You replied, "The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences."

So by your own admission they are not applied equally, but rather they are applied at your discretion, yet you say I am "blinded by hatred" or "don't understand the rules".

Hypocrite.

I have faith in Kosi and St. Byron, based on their history.
I have no faith in you for the same reason.

You are ridiculously inconsistent, but at least you're consistent with that.
And when you're called on it then you say it's your discretion.
Then issue a warning.


This post is really really offensive. I hate to see mods being attacked like that. As BFUSA would have his hands tied on this particular instance, I would hope and like to think that one of the other mods could deal with this poster.

What a cowardly attack in circumstances where the mod can't act.

I'm sure you've already reported it, with that long tongue of yours.
My warning will be in the post.


Bloody oath. Pm more likely.

Leopards and spots.
User avatar
HitTheBoundary
Club Player
 
Posts: 1792
Joined: Fri 27 Feb 2009 9:00am
Location: Walkabout

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:42pm

HitTheBoundary wrote:
saynta wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:
HitTheBoundary wrote:
bassoon wrote:I really don't understand the criticisms of the Moderators. Though I never had trouble with Plugger 66, it is well to remember that though we have the privlige and the right to post our opinions, etc.etc., we also have the responsibility to abide by the rules of the site. It's that simple really. If posters decide not toadied by the rules, they (eventually) forfeit their right.

The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others.


No the problem is that you and others don't read or understand the rules and like one eyed supporters are blinded by hatred of particular posters because you disagree with their views.

The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences.

If that creates inconsistency - would you rather we warn for every slight breach. Almost everyone posting within this thread would be banned within a month and reached 3 bans within 6 to 12 months and be deregistered ir have their IP banned.

Is that what you all want?

It would be happy to comply!

I think the only one blinded is you, by the light shining out of your arse.

I wrote, "The problem though, is when the rules are applied to some and not to others."
You replied, "The rules are applied equally - we let some things slide when they are minor offences."

So by your own admission they are not applied equally, but rather they are applied at your discretion, yet you say I am "blinded by hatred" or "don't understand the rules".

Hypocrite.

I have faith in Kosi and St. Byron, based on their history.
I have no faith in you for the same reason.

You are ridiculously inconsistent, but at least you're consistent with that.
And when you're called on it then you say it's your discretion.
Then issue a warning.


This post is really really offensive. I hate to see mods being attacked like that. As BFUSA would have his hands tied on this particular instance, I would hope and like to think that one of the other mods could deal with this poster.

What a cowardly attack in circumstances where the mod can't act.

I'm sure you've already reported it, with that long tongue of yours.
My warning will be in the post.


Bloody oath. Pm more likely.

I wish that I did have a longer tongue, but sadly I do not.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby dragit » Fri 25 Sep 2015 2:49pm

You seem pretty upbeat saynta, considering you are facing a permanent ban, last gasp?
User avatar
dragit
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 11910
Joined: Tue 29 Jun 2010 11:56am

Re: Bye all

Postby markp » Fri 25 Sep 2015 3:05pm

saynta wrote:
markp wrote:Spooky how interchangeable it is, huh....


Clear baiting, and offensive to boot


Really, how?

Anyway I went to report it myself to clarify and just in case, but it seems someone already has.

I've had a total of 4 warnings in my entire time here, the last one 2 years ago and the one before that 5 years ago.

How bout you, and your other nics?

Clear as day now that you think you've got some backing that you're the one baiting and trying to incite a flame war, with your finger poised and tapping on the report button for all you're worth.

Good luck with that.
User avatar
markp
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 12265
Joined: Mon 26 Mar 2007 4:22pm

Re: Bye all

Postby asiu » Fri 25 Sep 2015 3:19pm

markp wrote:Spooky how interchangeable it is, huh....



lol @ spooky ... its FUNNY coz its Truth.
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 3:22pm

markp wrote:
saynta wrote:
markp wrote:Spooky how interchangeable it is, huh....


Clear baiting, and offensive to boot


Really, how?

Anyway I went to report it myself to clarify and just in case, but it seems someone already has.

I've had a total of 4 warnings in my entire time here, the last one 2 years ago and the one before that 5 years ago.

How bout you, and your other nics?

Clear as day now that you think you've got some backing that you're the one baiting and trying to incite a flame war, with your finger poised and tapping on the report button for all you're worth.

Good luck with that.


I actually have only one warning and that was in respect of a poster who I don't really remember. Not that that is any of your business.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 3:24pm

dragit wrote:You seem pretty upbeat saynta, considering you are facing a permanent ban, last gasp?


To my knowledge I'm not facing any bans and this is absolutely the last time I respond to any post of yours that isn't an out and out attack. I will report any post I think is bullying or baiting as your posts in the last few days have been.
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby markp » Fri 25 Sep 2015 3:27pm

And you drive a porche, plus you're not stinger.

All good to know, even though none of it is any our business.

Thumbs up.
User avatar
markp
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 12265
Joined: Mon 26 Mar 2007 4:22pm

Re: Bye all

Postby saynta » Fri 25 Sep 2015 3:30pm

My mother always told me that jealousy is a curse. :wink:
saynta
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4991
Joined: Wed 10 Mar 2004 3:53pm

Re: Bye all

Postby markp » Fri 25 Sep 2015 3:42pm

Ok, so we're supposed to be jealous?

Wasn't sure if we were meant to be that or drawn into calling you out as a liar, if it's something you just wanted to share, or what.

I was probably on the wrong track in thinking that while it was a genuinely lame thing to announce on an anonymous internet forum, whether true or not, that I really couldn't give a shyte.
User avatar
markp
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 12265
Joined: Mon 26 Mar 2007 4:22pm

Re: Bye all

Postby asiu » Fri 25 Sep 2015 3:57pm

the effen things are just an upmarket go cart anyway.
... wgaf except the ego on legs driving it ,
whilst the women folk laugh and know the driver needs a penis extension.

Yea ... jealousys a curse alright !!!
Expensive as well.

More money than length .... what lucky guys those porche drivers must be.
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4844
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: Bye all

Postby ripplug66 » Fri 25 Sep 2015 4:13pm

Lets all hug.
ripplug66
Club Player
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Fri 25 Sep 2015 10:35am

PreviousNext

Return to Administration Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest