Enemies and Stalkers

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Joe Bloggs
Club Player

Enemies and Stalkers

Can people bring me up to speed here.i want to know for some macabre reason ( the Saitsational soap opera DVD has yet to be released so can't catch up)

1). Who hates who on here like ToT. Vs WW I'm not sure why they originally fell out , some give it to City West and some to P66 even Dear sweet Loris has copped it

2). Who is stalking who, like p66 stalks crazy dave mac it seems , Stinger has stalkers as well .

I'd love to know the history of why people have turned on each other or what caused the fall out .cause as a newbie im very curious ..most of it in good fun no doubt .

Anyway if someone has a spare hour I'd be much obliged.

falka
Club Player

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

The big thing I notice is the digging up of old posts to prove a point that people change their mind or opinion.

What is wrong with this? People do it all the time in real world, well intelligent people do anyway.

I mean the world was once thought to be flat, then with new info you change your mind. Some people associate this with being weak / stupid etc.

Sadly its all about ego and hiding behind the laptop.

Sometimes fun, until the inevitable destruction of any worthwhile thread.

In response to the OP, i'm sure many wouldn't even know how it started anyway.

citywest

There is one poster on here that has been trying to destroy this Fan Forum for over a decade now. They have had a name change and told the Mods that they are turning over a new leaf but alas it's more of the same unfortunately.

The biggest issue is and always has been that if someone posts an opinion that maybe goes a little against mainstream certain posters can't handle it. They immediately respond by hurling abuse at the OP. Little do they realize that a Fan Forum exists for this very reason.....for people to express their opinion and then to discuss with fellow supporters.

citywest

Case in point, I posted that we should have accepted an offer for a certain player and I got a warning......
Maybe I'll even get a warning for saying this.

Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

falka wrote:The big thing I notice is the digging up of old posts to prove a point that people change their mind or opinion.

What is wrong with this? People do it all the time in real world, well intelligent people do anyway.

I mean the world was once thought to be flat, then with new info you change your mind. Some people associate this with being weak / stupid etc.

Sadly its all about ego and hiding behind the laptop.

Sometimes fun, until the inevitable destruction of any worthwhile thread.

In response to the OP, i'm sure many wouldn't even know how it started anyway.
Or the world was thought to be warming dangerously due to carbon dioxide. They called it "Global Warming" When this didn't happen and the rains came they then called it "Climate Change" all caused by poor old man.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Come on, let's stick to talking Saints footy in here. Not interested in sewing circle gossip.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Joe Bloggs wrote:Can people bring me up to speed here.i want to know for some macabre reason ( the Saitsational soap opera DVD has yet to be released so can't catch up)

1). Who hates who on here like ToT. Vs WW I'm not sure why they originally fell out , some give it to City West and some to P66 even Dear sweet Loris has copped it

2). Who is stalking who, like p66 stalks crazy dave mac it seems , Stinger has stalkers as well .

I'd love to know the history of why people have turned on each other or what caused the fall out .cause as a newbie im very curious ..most of it in good fun no doubt .

You're clearly not 'new' here...

Stinger doesn't have any stalkers, people just consistently think his posts are ridiculous.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

this part of the forum is for talking footy.......didn't your mum ever tell you not to pick at sores...your op has the potential to start a very nasty flame war....you have already sucked in a couple ....
Last edited by stinger on Sat 07 Feb 2015 4:51pm, edited 2 times in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
Joe Bloggs wrote:Can people bring me up to speed here.i want to know for some macabre reason ( the Saitsational soap opera DVD has yet to be released so can't catch up)

Stinger doesn't have any stalkers, people just consistently think his posts are ridiculous.
i would think you should only speak for yourself.....anyway joe seems to have picked up the pulse of the forum already...

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Agree with stinger. This OP reads like one big invitation to bait. Poke a sleeping bear with a sharp stick and see what happens. Will lock it pretty quickly if flaming or abuse starts.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
dragit wrote:

i would think you should only speak for yourself.....anyway joe seems to have picked up the pulse of the forum already...
I am speaking for myself, I haven't noticed anyone stalking you… Who has been?

asiu
Saintsational Legend

he doesn't name names
... just a general sweep of the yard broom type claims.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Ken Bruce, AFAICS, has gone completely mad.

Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Hi Joe, it's called 'life'.

Unfortunately though, some take the attitude that the people behind an avatar are not real people, so it's ok to behave like an a-hole to them on-line. The irony is that if most of the 'combatants' met in real life, they'd get along fine.

Makes for some great theatre though. But if it gets too frustrating, one can always go into hibernation.

I've never thought that P66 stalks me. :shock: That would have been an honour though. :D Alas, I think she/he treats everyone equally.

And yes, I am crazy. But not for any reasons that you may have gleaned from what I've posted on here. But thanks for reading. That is an honour. :D

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
gringo
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
stinger wrote:
dragit wrote:

What does stalking entail? I thought that was when some dude sat across the road in his car with out pants on? The mental image of a bunch of sad old post middle aged men stretching the seams of their supporter polos with nothing but socks and velcro shoes below the waist is making me chuck up in my own mouth.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
stinger wrote:
dragit wrote:

i think your question got answered....

stinger
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
dragit wrote:
stinger wrote:
dragit wrote:

What does stalking entail? I thought that was when some dude sat across the road in his car with out pants on? The mental image of a bunch of sad old post middle aged men stretching the seams of their supporter polos with nothing but socks and velcro shoes below the waist is making me chuck up in my own mouth.

well...your post just about made me throw up....some posters just have sick minds...

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:

Hi Joe, it's called 'life'.

Unfortunately though, some take the attitude that the people behind an avatar are not real people, so it's ok to behave like an a-hole to them on-line. The irony is that if most of the 'combatants' met in real life, they'd get along fine.

Makes for some great theatre though. But if it gets too frustrating, one can always go into hibernation.

I've never thought that P66 stalks me. :shock: That would have been an honour though. :D Alas, I think she/he treats everyone equally.

And yes, I am crazy. But not for any reasons that you may have gleaned from what I've posted on here. But thanks for reading. That is an honour. :D
:wink: :roll:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Im confused. Why is this admin? Shouldn't it be the AE. These gropus are very confusing. By the way why hasn't the general forum been merged?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

ahh.....speak of the devil... :wink: :wink: :wink:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:ahh.....speak of the devil... :wink: :wink: :wink:

This post should get a warning. He says im stalking him because I posted after him but it had nothing to do with him. Its pure baiting because he has me on ignore but choses to guess I posted about him because he actually cant ignore me.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Im confused. Why is this admin? Shouldn't it be the AE. These gropus are very confusing. By the way why hasn't the general forum been merged?
It could have gone there. It certainly didn't belong on the main forum. But it seemed questioning rather than abusive.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

This post should get a warning. He says im stalking him because I posted after him but it had nothing to do with him. Its pure baiting because he has me on ignore but choses to guess I posted about him because he actually cant ignore me.
Plugger, I understand that you have a 'no reporting' policy, but if you want a post to be specifically assessed by the mods re whether a warning should be issued, the procedure is to report it.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

... and should anyone officially report 'that' post ,
earlier in this very thread , there's another example of of this yardbroom chicanery ,
aimed at me ... who , suprisingly , is also repeatedly repeated as being on his Ignore list.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Plugger, I understand that you have a 'no reporting' policy, but if you want a post to be specifically assessed by the mods re whether a warning should be issued, the procedure is to report it.

the rules...

"Do not start threads requesting discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting punishment.

so it's okay to do it in an open thread is it...???? :roll: :roll: :roll: