Enemies and Stalkers

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby asiu » Tue 10 Feb 2015 12:43pm

Stalker !!!
... posting after me is not on.

Guilty.
Hang him immediately.

'n we'll talk about it later.
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4804
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby Joe Bloggs » Tue 10 Feb 2015 2:16pm

Ok thanks everyone , didn't really give the incite I was after but that's probably understandable as I guess it could be rather sensitive to some .
Joe Bloggs
Club Player
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat 13 Dec 2014 3:06pm

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby plugger66 » Tue 10 Feb 2015 2:35pm

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:ahh.....speak of the devil... :wink: :wink: :wink:



This post should get a warning. He says im stalking him because I posted after him but it had nothing to do with him. Its pure baiting because he has me on ignore but choses to guess I posted about him because he actually cant ignore me.


Plugger, I understand that you have a 'no reporting' policy, but if you want a post to be specifically assessed by the mods re whether a warning should be issued, the procedure is to report it.



the rules...

"Do not start threads requesting discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting punishment.


so it's okay to do it in an open thread is it...???? :roll: :roll: :roll:



You really are a sook. And SB just because it isn't reported the right way a mod takes no notice. yep that makes sense. Even if you take no action my point stays the same. Stinger again guessed what was said which IMO is baiting.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 50626
Joined: Mon 26 Feb 2007 8:15pm
Location: oakleigh

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby stinger » Tue 10 Feb 2015 3:11pm

Joe Bloggs wrote:Ok thanks everyone , didn't really give the incite I was after but that's probably understandable as I guess it could be rather sensitive to some .



that would have to one of the biggest understatements i have ever read on this forum......give it a rest mate...
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby BackFromTheChinaCafe » Tue 10 Feb 2015 10:31pm

Joe Bloggs wrote:Ok thanks everyone , didn't really give the incite I was after but that's probably understandable as I guess it could be rather sensitive to some .

Does Joe seek 'incite' or 'insight'?

Maybe Joe seek both?
User avatar
BackFromTheChinaCafe
Club Player
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun 18 May 2014 2:04am
Location: The window seat.

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby stinger » Wed 11 Feb 2015 8:10am

BackFromTheChinaCafe wrote:
Joe Bloggs wrote:Ok thanks everyone , didn't really give the incite I was after but that's probably understandable as I guess it could be rather sensitive to some .

Does Joe seek 'incite' or 'insight'?

Maybe Joe seek both?



yep......duel nics me thinks,.....trouble making attempt that didn't work...
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby SENsei » Wed 11 Feb 2015 10:29am

Inciteful comment China Cafe. Dripping with incitefulness. And irony. So says the SENsei.
Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
User avatar
SENsei
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7126
Joined: Mon 05 Jun 2006 8:25pm

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby stinger » Wed 11 Feb 2015 10:46am

incitefulness. ...................?????.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


no such word....
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby SENsei » Wed 11 Feb 2015 11:09am

I know that. You may have missed the point, but thank you for the spelling lesson. I have insight that you are attempting to incite me into an insightful reply that will excite and ignite rivalries. The opportunity is rejected.

8-)
Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
User avatar
SENsei
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7126
Joined: Mon 05 Jun 2006 8:25pm

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby st.byron » Wed 11 Feb 2015 11:31am

plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:ahh.....speak of the devil... :wink: :wink: :wink:



This post should get a warning. He says im stalking him because I posted after him but it had nothing to do with him. Its pure baiting because he has me on ignore but choses to guess I posted about him because he actually cant ignore me.


Plugger, I understand that you have a 'no reporting' policy, but if you want a post to be specifically assessed by the mods re whether a warning should be issued, the procedure is to report it.



the rules...

"Do not start threads requesting discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting punishment.


so it's okay to do it in an open thread is it...???? :roll: :roll: :roll:



You really are a sook. And SB just because it isn't reported the right way a mod takes no notice. yep that makes sense. Even if you take no action my point stays the same. Stinger again guessed what was said which IMO is baiting.


Plugger, my opinion about the post that you suggested deserved a warning is that yes it is baiting. But it's really at the mild end of the spectrum and if every incidence of baiting at that level was issued with a warning, it wouldn't be long before allegations of heavy handedness would come the mods way. You might even be one those making those allegations based on your desire for the mods to moderate with common sense. To me it's common sense to interpret the rules with consideration of context.
I personally don't consider the above post to be worthy of a warning. The other mods may feel differently and part of the reason for the reporting function is that the mods don't read every thread and post. The other mods may not have read the above post, so reporting it alerts all the mods to the post and whether or not it's worthy of a warning is not just one person's decision.
If I did think it warning worthy, I would refer to it to the other mods for their opinion. This would be the case for all potential warnings unless it's an absolute no brainer for a warning.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7550
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby SENsei » Wed 11 Feb 2015 11:46am

A very insightful mod reply!! I think P66 was making a point about a certain poster than being serious about baiting per se. IMIO. (in my insightful opinion)
Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
User avatar
SENsei
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7126
Joined: Mon 05 Jun 2006 8:25pm

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby stinger » Wed 11 Feb 2015 12:12pm

SENsei wrote:I know that. You may have missed the point, but thank you for the spelling lesson. I have insight that you are attempting to incite me into an insightful reply that will excite and ignite rivalries. The opportunity is rejected.

8-)



no mate....got your point...
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby SENsei » Wed 11 Feb 2015 12:47pm

stinger wrote:
SENsei wrote:I know that. You may have missed the point, but thank you for the spelling lesson. I have insight that you are attempting to incite me into an insightful reply that will excite and ignite rivalries. The opportunity is rejected.

8-)



no mate....got your point...


So the matter is now finite?
Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
User avatar
SENsei
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7126
Joined: Mon 05 Jun 2006 8:25pm

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby stinger » Wed 11 Feb 2015 1:39pm

SENsei wrote:
stinger wrote:
SENsei wrote:I know that. You may have missed the point, but thank you for the spelling lesson. I have insight that you are attempting to incite me into an insightful reply that will excite and ignite rivalries. The opportunity is rejected.

8-)



no mate....got your point...


So the matter is now finite?


beats me
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby plugger66 » Wed 11 Feb 2015 3:38pm

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:ahh.....speak of the devil... :wink: :wink: :wink:



This post should get a warning. He says im stalking him because I posted after him but it had nothing to do with him. Its pure baiting because he has me on ignore but choses to guess I posted about him because he actually cant ignore me.


Plugger, I understand that you have a 'no reporting' policy, but if you want a post to be specifically assessed by the mods re whether a warning should be issued, the procedure is to report it.



the rules...

"Do not start threads requesting discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting punishment.


so it's okay to do it in an open thread is it...???? :roll: :roll: :roll:



You really are a sook. And SB just because it isn't reported the right way a mod takes no notice. yep that makes sense. Even if you take no action my point stays the same. Stinger again guessed what was said which IMO is baiting.


Plugger, my opinion about the post that you suggested deserved a warning is that yes it is baiting. But it's really at the mild end of the spectrum and if every incidence of baiting at that level was issued with a warning, it wouldn't be long before allegations of heavy handedness would come the mods way. You might even be one those making those allegations based on your desire for the mods to moderate with common sense. To me it's common sense to interpret the rules with consideration of context.
I personally don't consider the above post to be worthy of a warning. The other mods may feel differently and part of the reason for the reporting function is that the mods don't read every thread and post. The other mods may not have read the above post, so reporting it alerts all the mods to the post and whether or not it's worthy of a warning is not just one person's decision.
If I did think it warning worthy, I would refer to it to the other mods for their opinion. This would be the case for all potential warnings unless it's an absolute no brainer for a warning.



Thanks for the reply and yes you are right. Wasn't worth a warning. Just trying to say that people on ignore should ignore or should take people off ignore. They guess that the next post is about them and claim stalking. Even worse is when they have a go at you and reply which is your right they still claim stalking. Its bloody childish. If I was a mod and got reports with basically no bias at all that IMO should be a warning because its wasting peoples time.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 50626
Joined: Mon 26 Feb 2007 8:15pm
Location: oakleigh

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby stinger » Wed 11 Feb 2015 7:10pm

st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:ahh.....speak of the devil... :wink: :wink: :wink:



This post should get a warning. He says im stalking him because I posted after him but it had nothing to do with him. Its pure baiting because he has me on ignore but choses to guess I posted about him because he actually cant ignore me.


Plugger, I understand that you have a 'no reporting' policy, but if you want a post to be specifically assessed by the mods re whether a warning should be issued, the procedure is to report it.



the rules...

"Do not start threads requesting discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting punishment.


so it's okay to do it in an open thread is it...???? :roll: :roll: :roll:



You really are a sook. And SB just because it isn't reported the right way a mod takes no notice. yep that makes sense. Even if you take no action my point stays the same. Stinger again guessed what was said which IMO is baiting.


Plugger, my opinion about the post that you suggested deserved a warning is that yes it is baiting. But it's really at the mild end of the spectrum and if every incidence of baiting at that level was issued with a warning, it wouldn't be long before allegations of heavy handedness would come the mods way. You might even be one those making those allegations based on your desire for the mods to moderate with common sense. To me it's common sense to interpret the rules with consideration of context.
I personally don't consider the above post to be worthy of a warning. The other mods may feel differently and part of the reason for the reporting function is that the mods don't read every thread and post. The other mods may not have read the above post, so reporting it alerts all the mods to the post and whether or not it's worthy of a warning is not just one person's decision.
If I did think it warning worthy, I would refer to it to the other mods for their opinion. This would be the case for all potential warnings unless it's an absolute no brainer for a warning.



since when has telling the truth been baiting ffs.......i don't want the guy to ever respond to me. as any post of his directed to me that i have read is meant to be offensive or insulting......these facts are well known to you....

...Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society as my signature says but it certainly is not encouraged on this forum..... :roll: :roll: :roll: especially when it concerns me...
Last edited by stinger on Wed 11 Feb 2015 7:15pm, edited 3 times in total.
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby plugger66 » Wed 11 Feb 2015 7:13pm

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
stinger wrote:ahh.....speak of the devil... :wink: :wink: :wink:



This post should get a warning. He says im stalking him because I posted after him but it had nothing to do with him. Its pure baiting because he has me on ignore but choses to guess I posted about him because he actually cant ignore me.


Plugger, I understand that you have a 'no reporting' policy, but if you want a post to be specifically assessed by the mods re whether a warning should be issued, the procedure is to report it.



the rules...

"Do not start threads requesting discipline of other members, nor PM the Moderators requesting punishment.


so it's okay to do it in an open thread is it...???? :roll: :roll: :roll:



You really are a sook. And SB just because it isn't reported the right way a mod takes no notice. yep that makes sense. Even if you take no action my point stays the same. Stinger again guessed what was said which IMO is baiting.


Plugger, my opinion about the post that you suggested deserved a warning is that yes it is baiting. But it's really at the mild end of the spectrum and if every incidence of baiting at that level was issued with a warning, it wouldn't be long before allegations of heavy handedness would come the mods way. You might even be one those making those allegations based on your desire for the mods to moderate with common sense. To me it's common sense to interpret the rules with consideration of context.
I personally don't consider the above post to be worthy of a warning. The other mods may feel differently and part of the reason for the reporting function is that the mods don't read every thread and post. The other mods may not have read the above post, so reporting it alerts all the mods to the post and whether or not it's worthy of a warning is not just one person's decision.
If I did think it warning worthy, I would refer to it to the other mods for their opinion. This would be the case for all potential warnings unless it's an absolute no brainer for a warning.



since when has telling the truth been baiting ffs....



When it actually isn't the truth and is in actual fact wrong.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 50626
Joined: Mon 26 Feb 2007 8:15pm
Location: oakleigh

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby Bunk_Moreland » Thu 12 Feb 2015 11:25am

Nice thread and I agree with citywest.

What a wonderful informed voice of reason he is and is an asset to the whole forum.

His football commentary and opinions are outstanding and his social comments on here are incomparable.

What a guy.
You are garbage - Enough said
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3602
Joined: Wed 14 May 2014 7:45pm

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby SENsei » Thu 12 Feb 2015 12:46pm

Where is a sarcasm emoticon when you need it?
Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
User avatar
SENsei
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7126
Joined: Mon 05 Jun 2006 8:25pm

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby stinger » Thu 12 Feb 2015 1:38pm

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Nice thread and I agree with citywest.

What a wonderful informed voice of reason he is and is an asset to the whole forum.

His football commentary and opinions are outstanding and his social comments on here are incomparable.

What a guy.


just re-read his post to refresh my old failing memory....i think he must be talking about himself as he certainly fits the profile of the poster he describes...i posted something he obviously disagreed with....he sent me an abusive pm telling me to stick my smart arse comments up my f****** arse....choice.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby plugger66 » Thu 12 Feb 2015 2:01pm

Bunk_Moreland wrote:Nice thread and I agree with citywest.

What a wonderful informed voice of reason he is and is an asset to the whole forum.

His football commentary and opinions are outstanding and his social comments on here are incomparable.

What a guy.



Are you on 2 warnings?
plugger66
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 50626
Joined: Mon 26 Feb 2007 8:15pm
Location: oakleigh

Re: Enemies and Stalkers

Postby st.byron » Thu 12 Feb 2015 3:16pm

This thread, with the OP, was on a hiding to nothing to head south.
Locked.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7550
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Previous

Return to Administration Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest