Boring bickering.

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby stinger » Sat 22 Nov 2014 10:36am

st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
well argued...not that i agree with it all......especially the anti murdock slant...but well argued all the same.....


It baffles me how anyone can think that Murdoch is a force for good in the world. The very epitome of self interest and greed.



i just like the herald sun....can't stand the socialist left wing rags like the age and its tellie mate the abs...smug anti government pseudo intellectual know all but really know nothing nongs......i couldn't give a rats about murdock himself except for him shoving it to the nongs i just described......that answer your question....????
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby Moods » Sat 22 Nov 2014 11:15am

My final point on all this - it's not gender that's the issue. It's experience. Giving an example of Peta Searle coaching a woman's football team is not really an example. It's not sexist to say that not one female in the country would be good enough to play 4th div EFL footy. I watched the recent GF b/w Park Orchards and Silvan and even at this level the physicality and athleticism was very good. Would any of you be happy to have a line coach or a development coach who's resume included coaching Silvan to a flag in 4th div EFL?? And that was one of the highlights of the resume??

I agree with Austinn in that women probably won't ever be given the same opportunities as men in the game, therefore how do they build on their experience. It's a tough question. The answer lies in the ANZ Championship coach for the Sydney Swifts. They just have to do it harder. Coach elite junior teams and work up a body of evidence that proves their worth. Male or female, I'm not happy with the appointment of any coach at our club who has only really been an assistant coach at a VFL team (let's be honest, pretty much anyone can do that) and not ever been exposed consistently to the highest level of footy. If that makes me a misogynist or sexist or whatever in some people's eyes, then I guess I'll just have wear that, but that's how I feel.

If Peta Searle works out I'll be rapt and relieved. I'd just prefer the club didn't take a gamble on her. Trotting out her 'achievements' in the game as a reason as to why we hired her. Please. As if the club is going to come out and say, 'We seem to have an image problem with females, and this appointment goes a long way to hopefully addressing that problem.'
Moods
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3435
Joined: Fri 05 Jun 2009 3:05pm

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby stinger » Sat 22 Nov 2014 11:25am

pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby plugger66 » Sat 22 Nov 2014 11:50am

stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....



Seriously? If I wanted an opinion on Ross Lyon we also could ask Rooy or Lenny to get a better opinion but that's not how this board works. We give our own opinions on RL and we can give our own opinion on Searle. Never heard so much rubbish.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 50626
Joined: Mon 26 Feb 2007 8:15pm
Location: oakleigh

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby Moods » Sat 22 Nov 2014 12:40pm

stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....


Would be a very quiet forum if that's the way it worked Stinger.

Bit like me saying - If I wanted an opinion on whether Luke Ball should have played the last 1/4 in the 09 GF I'd ask someone who would actually know. But hey, we're all entitled to an opinion.
Moods
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3435
Joined: Fri 05 Jun 2009 3:05pm

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby stinger » Sat 22 Nov 2014 1:06pm

Moods wrote:
stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....


Would be a very quiet forum if that's the way it worked Stinger.

Bit like me saying - If I wanted an opinion on whether Luke Ball should have played the last 1/4 in the 09 GF I'd ask someone who would actually know. But hey, we're all entitled to an opinion.


that's a very silly statement...we all know that he should have and that the coach's excuse was that he simply forgot.....try another homily ffs...
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby Dave McNamara » Sat 22 Nov 2014 1:32pm

matrix wrote:
BackFromUSA wrote:The only thing rejected is embedding videos and we have good reason for that.

Simon

and the good reason is?

Hi Simon, I agree with Matt and HTB re the imbedded videos thing. It would be a very worthwhile feature IMHO.

We can currently post any picture dipicting anything that we can dream up, and we can post links to 'unsuitable' videos, articles, sites, Tony Abbott's homepage, etc...

And here's one...

Image

Couldn't we give it a try and see how it pans out? Ta.
It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hArSps&feature=player_detailpage

Matt Finnis CEO wrote:"St Kilda is an iconic part of Melbourne which has an identifiable attitude and spirit that is really aligned with where we want to take the club. It is grounded but it is aspirational, it is eclectic, everyone belongs, and we say how do we capture that as an identity? It would be a good move on so many levels for the club."
User avatar
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 5102
Joined: Wed 21 Sep 2011 2:44pm
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby kosifantutti » Sat 22 Nov 2014 1:56pm

stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....

So we should disregard your opinion of Lyon and just listen to Riewoldt, Hayes and Montagna. Pretty much what I do anyway.
Help Saintsational bring the Saints back to Moorabbin.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=92272
User avatar
kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4889
Joined: Fri 21 Jan 2005 9:06am
Location: Back in town

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby stinger » Sat 22 Nov 2014 4:12pm

kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....

So we should disregard your opinion of Lyon and just listen to Riewoldt, Hayes and Montagna. Pretty much what I do anyway.


another silly argument from someone trying to be a smart alec.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

no one on here knows if peta can coach or not......yet a good % of the posters on here know that lyin is a double dealing lying sob..... :twisted:
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby Moods » Sat 22 Nov 2014 4:31pm

stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....

So we should disregard your opinion of Lyon and just listen to Riewoldt, Hayes and Montagna. Pretty much what I do anyway.


another silly argument from someone trying to be a smart alec.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

no one on here knows if peta can coach or not......yet a good % of the posters on here know that lyin is a double dealing lying sob..... :twisted:


Who knows his footy
Moods
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3435
Joined: Fri 05 Jun 2009 3:05pm

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby Moods » Sat 22 Nov 2014 4:40pm

stinger wrote:no one on here knows if peta can coach or not......


Agreed.

No-one on here really knows much about anything. That's the point isn't it. It's just opinion based on hearsy and ones own experience. You have formed the opinion that Lyon is a lying prick. But you don't really know what transpired. But you're entitled to feel that way and express it, backed up by what you believe. Isn't that all any of us are doing.

Some say that Zac Dawson was an absolute dud of a footballer. They're entitled to that opinion based on watching him play. However the bloke who knows better than any of us (the coach) differs in that opinion. Who's right?
Moods
SS Life Member
 
Posts: 3435
Joined: Fri 05 Jun 2009 3:05pm

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby plugger66 » Sat 22 Nov 2014 4:47pm

stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....

So we should disregard your opinion of Lyon and just listen to Riewoldt, Hayes and Montagna. Pretty much what I do anyway.


another silly argument from someone trying to be a smart alec.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

no one on here knows if peta can coach or not......yet a good % of the posters on here know that lyin is a double dealing lying sob..... :twisted:



You have never won a court case, have you? What has what you said about RL got anything to do with his coaching? lets face it this forum only survives because we have opinions on things most of time that we don't have the full facts on so your original comment makes no sense.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 50626
Joined: Mon 26 Feb 2007 8:15pm
Location: oakleigh

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby stinger » Sat 22 Nov 2014 4:53pm

Moods wrote:
stinger wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....

So we should disregard your opinion of Lyon and just listen to Riewoldt, Hayes and Montagna. Pretty much what I do anyway.


another silly argument from someone trying to be a smart alec.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

no one on here knows if peta can coach or not......yet a good % of the posters on here know that lyin is a double dealing lying sob..... :twisted:


Who knows his footy


i agree with you there....but has defects...like that you need to kick a winning score to win premierships.... :wink: :wink: :wink:

his footy knowledge or lack of it...isn't the point here...


forgets his footballers though... :mrgreen: .
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby Scollop » Sun 23 Nov 2014 12:27am

Moods wrote:
stinger wrote:no one on here knows if peta can coach or not......


Agreed.

No-one on here really knows much about anything. That's the point isn't it. It's just opinion based on hearsy and ones own experience. You have formed the opinion that Lyon is a lying prick. But you don't really know what transpired. But you're entitled to feel that way and express it, backed up by what you believe. Isn't that all any of us are doing.

Some say that Zac Dawson was an absolute dud of a footballer. They're entitled to that opinion based on watching him play. However the bloke who knows better than any of us (the coach) differs in that opinion. Who's right?


Zac Dawson is a very good fluffer
Con Gorozidis wrote:If I have to explain how that works then dont reply because you are too dense to converse with.
Scollop
SS Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sun 11 Sep 2011 2:26pm

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby st.byron » Sun 23 Nov 2014 9:25am

stinger wrote:
i just like the herald sun....can't stand the socialist left wing rags like the age and its tellie mate the abs...smug anti government pseudo intellectual know all but really know nothing nongs......i couldn't give a rats about murdock himself except for him shoving it to the nongs i just described......that answer your question....????


Not really. Having particular views, left or right leaning as it may be, is one thing. But being an intelligent person and not caring about the fact that a media and business tycoon is having his commercial agenda prosecuted as the policies of a democratically elected government - I don't understand that. And thinking it's ok that he in return conducts a propaganda war in his media empire to support that government - I don't get that either.
Your attitude is I suppose why we have that situation going on. You like Murdoch's rag - even though it's just appalling. Pure propaganda a lot of the time. But if you agree with it you wouldn't see it as propaganda - you might just think it's right and as it should be.
What strikes me the most about what you've written is the hardness and vehemence in your polemicism. "So long as my views are being reflected, I don't give a stuff about the ethics or longer term consequences".
Go Rupe. Lots like you in his corner. That's why we have the government we have.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7526
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby asiu » Sun 23 Nov 2014 1:18pm

... the one thing these pompous system suckers can't buy is Class.
got the emotional EQ 'n social conscience of vultures feedn on the not quite dead.
Image
.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.
asiu
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 4792
Joined: Thu 08 Apr 2010 8:11pm

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby Playon » Mon 24 Nov 2014 5:05pm

kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....

So we should disregard your opinion of Lyon and just listen to Riewoldt, Hayes and Montagna. Pretty much what I do anyway.


Does this topic belong in this part of the forum? Bickering didn't even play one game for us
Playon
Club Player
 
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sun 16 Oct 2011 11:10am

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby Dr Spaceman » Mon 24 Nov 2014 5:06pm

Playon wrote:Does this topic belong in this part of the forum? Bickering didn't even play one game for us

Bloody Crows player wasn't he?
Image

“I’m shocked to once again be shocked by such a shocking shock“
User avatar
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 13957
Joined: Thu 24 Sep 2009 11:07pm
Location: Newtown Institute of Saintology

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby Playon » Mon 24 Nov 2014 5:23pm

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Playon wrote:Does this topic belong in this part of the forum? Bickering didn't even play one game for us

Bloody Crows player wasn't he?


Whats the chance he was good mates with Bateman? This thread could win the bickering bateman of the year award. Just the topic alone could win the bateman award. :)

Seriously guys don't fall for it
Playon
Club Player
 
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sun 16 Oct 2011 11:10am

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby gringo » Mon 24 Nov 2014 5:27pm

st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
i just like the herald sun....can't stand the socialist left wing rags like the age and its tellie mate the abs...smug anti government pseudo intellectual know all but really know nothing nongs......i couldn't give a rats about murdock himself except for him shoving it to the nongs i just described......that answer your question....????


Not really. Having particular views, left or right leaning as it may be, is one thing. But being an intelligent person and not caring about the fact that a media and business tycoon is having his commercial agenda prosecuted as the policies of a democratically elected government - I don't understand that. And thinking it's ok that he in return conducts a propaganda war in his media empire to support that government - I don't get that either.
Your attitude is I suppose why we have that situation going on. You like Murdoch's rag - even though it's just appalling. Pure propaganda a lot of the time. But if you agree with it you wouldn't see it as propaganda - you might just think it's right and as it should be.
What strikes me the most about what you've written is the hardness and vehemence in your polemicism. "So long as my views are being reflected, I don't give a stuff about the ethics or longer term consequences".
Go Rupe. Lots like you in his corner. That's why we have the government we have.


We are in a very low ebb right now with media and politics. When Palmer can vote in policies that directly financially benefit him with out an questions being raised the country is in a very cynical place. I'm more left leaning than right but I find the way Aussies follow team politics a sad state of affairs even. I would say I'm humanist rather than politically aligned but why anyone supports individuals who's interest is in amassing huge personal wealth over the bettering of a society for all is beyond me. Politicians should be looking after their tax payers not tax minimising oligarchs.
gringo
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 12261
Joined: Tue 24 Mar 2009 11:05pm
Location: St Kilda

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby stinger » Mon 24 Nov 2014 5:43pm

st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
i just like the herald sun....can't stand the socialist left wing rags like the age and its tellie mate the abs...smug anti government pseudo intellectual know all but really know nothing nongs......i couldn't give a rats about murdock himself except for him shoving it to the nongs i just described......that answer your question....????


Not really. Having particular views, left or right leaning as it may be, is one thing. But being an intelligent person and not caring about the fact that a media and business tycoon is having his commercial agenda prosecuted as the policies of a democratically elected government - I don't understand that. And thinking it's ok that he in return conducts a propaganda war in his media empire to support that government - I don't get that either.
Your attitude is I suppose why we have that situation going on. You like Murdoch's rag - even though it's just appalling. Pure propaganda a lot of the time. But if you agree with it you wouldn't see it as propaganda - you might just think it's right and as it should be.
What strikes me the most about what you've written is the hardness and vehemence in your polemicism. "So long as my views are being reflected, I don't give a stuff about the ethics or longer term consequences".
Go Rupe. Lots like you in his corner. That's why we have the government we have.


don't put words in my mouth... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



you don't think that the abc and the age and its ilk don't have an anti government anti conservative approach and will put s*** on the government and its ministers at every opportunity with a view to having public support eroded...of course they do.......anything murdoch does to counteract that is okay with me.........and for the record i am well aware that you don't like my posts and are defending arsewipes who abuse me......hence your swipe at harrym....shame on you st b...shame.... :twisted:


for the record...i agree with most...but not all of the views expressed by bolt in his various articles.....those virews are just common sense imhfp.....that is why the guy is the most read opion writer in the country.....socialist and bleeding heart left wingers and their hatred of the guy only serves to convince me he is correct.....he is merely before his time.....history will vindicate him....
Last edited by stinger on Mon 24 Nov 2014 5:57pm, edited 2 times in total.
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby st.byron » Mon 24 Nov 2014 5:47pm

stinger wrote:
don't put words in my mouth... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



you don;t think that the abc and the age and its ilk don't have an anti government anti consevative approach and will put s*** on the government and its ministers at every opportunity wih a view to having public support eroded...of course they do.......anything murdoch does to counteract that is okay with me.........and fpr the record i am well aware that you don't like my posts and are defending arsewipes who abuse me......hence your swipe at harrym....shame on you st b...shame.... :twisted:


Not defending anyone else. They can all speak for themselves. Re Harry's post in the Katy Perry thread, you said she was dead right that the media are a bunch of ****holes just the day after posting that you liked the HS. Something of a contradiction? Harry seemed to have missed that point.

You've confirmed that polemicism is more important to you than ethics. "Anything Murdoch does is ok......." Oh dear. You don't think it's a little unethical to have the commerical interests on one individual dictating government policy? You haven't really responded to my comments, just said more of what you said before.
User avatar
st.byron
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 7526
Joined: Tue 14 Jun 2005 7:04pm
Location: Mullum

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby stinger » Mon 24 Nov 2014 5:56pm

st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
don't put words in my mouth... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



you don;t think that the abc and the age and its ilk don't have an anti government anti consevative approach and will put s*** on the government and its ministers at every opportunity wih a view to having public support eroded...of course they do.......anything murdoch does to counteract that is okay with me.........and fpr the record i am well aware that you don't like my posts and are defending arsewipes who abuse me......hence your swipe at harrym....shame on you st b...shame.... :twisted:


Not defending anyone else. They can all speak for themselves. Re Harry's post in the Katy Perry thread, you said she was dead right that the media are a bunch of ****holes just the day after posting that you liked the HS. Something of a contradiction? Harry seemed to have missed that point.

You've confirmed that polemicism is more important to you than ethics. "Anything Murdoch does is ok......." Oh dear. You don't think it's a little unethical to have the commerical interests on one individual dictating government policy? You haven't really responded to my comments, just said more of what you said before.


i dont think harry missed the point at all....you misread him....why didn't you you pick the poster up for calling me creepy rather than harry for merely asking where that unmentionable poster got his news from....from memory, i think i said i don't give a rats about murdoch personally but anything he does to stick it to your left wing mates was okay with me.....nothing to do with ethics....for the record ...there is nothing wrong with mine.....and probably unlike you.....i studied ethics at sydney university.....passed too....why do you think you have a right to a response from me?????do you think it's god given......???...if it is, he forgot to tell me...


you probably see nothing wrong with criminal unions like the cfmeu directing government policy..... :roll: :roll:


ps...i hadn't seen your earlier post...quoted by me in this one..when i posted my above post...
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby HitTheBoundary » Mon 24 Nov 2014 6:02pm

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
don't put words in my mouth... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



you don;t think that the abc and the age and its ilk don't have an anti government anti consevative approach and will put s*** on the government and its ministers at every opportunity wih a view to having public support eroded...of course they do.......anything murdoch does to counteract that is okay with me.........and fpr the record i am well aware that you don't like my posts and are defending arsewipes who abuse me......hence your swipe at harrym....shame on you st b...shame.... :twisted:


Not defending anyone else. They can all speak for themselves. Re Harry's post in the Katy Perry thread, you said she was dead right that the media are a bunch of ****holes just the day after posting that you liked the HS. Something of a contradiction? Harry seemed to have missed that point.

You've confirmed that polemicism is more important to you than ethics. "Anything Murdoch does is ok......." Oh dear. You don't think it's a little unethical to have the commerical interests on one individual dictating government policy? You haven't really responded to my comments, just said more of what you said before.


i dont think harry missed the point at all....you misread him....why didn't you you pick the poster up for calling me creepy rather than harry for merely asking where that unmentionable poster got his news from....from memory, i think i said i don't give a rats about murdoch personally but anything he does to stick it to your left wing mates was okay with me.....nothing to do with ethics....for the record ...there is nothing wrong with mine.....and probably unlike you.....i studied ethics at sydney university.....passed too....why do you think you have a right to a response from me?????do you think it's god given......???...if it is, he forgot to tell me...

Absolute Gold!

If we had a comedy forum we could shift this post there.
Or should that be the meltdown forum........?
User avatar
HitTheBoundary
Club Player
 
Posts: 1786
Joined: Fri 27 Feb 2009 9:00am
Location: Walkabout

Re: Boring bickering.

Postby stinger » Mon 24 Nov 2014 8:56pm

Playon wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:
stinger wrote:pardon me...but if i wanted someone's opinion on peta searle as a coach of young men...i'd ask some of the young men she is currently coaching ...not some faceless forum key board jockey....but hey...everyone is entitled to have an opinion.....

So we should disregard your opinion of Lyon and just listen to Riewoldt, Hayes and Montagna. Pretty much what I do anyway.


Does this topic belong in this part of the forum? Bickering didn't even play one game for us



ask the mods not me...the title is ...."Boring bickering."....or did you miss that.....?...i tried to have this offensive thread closed down on page 1.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
User avatar
stinger
Saintsational Legend
 
Posts: 38126
Joined: Tue 09 Mar 2004 9:06pm
Location: Australia.

PreviousNext

Return to Administration Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest