Boring bickering.

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Playon
Club Player

Re: Boring bickering.

To be honest I didn't read much of this thread. My post was a poor attempt at a little humor :)

gringo
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:
don't put words in my mouth... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

you don;t think that the abc and the age and its ilk don't have an anti government anti consevative approach and will put s*** on the government and its ministers at every opportunity wih a view to having public support eroded...of course they do.......anything murdoch does to counteract that is okay with me.........and fpr the record i am well aware that you don't like my posts and are defending arsewipes who abuse me......hence your swipe at harrym....shame on you st b...shame.... :twisted:
Not defending anyone else. They can all speak for themselves. Re Harry's post in the Katy Perry thread, you said she was dead right that the media are a bunch of ****holes just the day after posting that you liked the HS. Something of a contradiction? Harry seemed to have missed that point.

You've confirmed that polemicism is more important to you than ethics. "Anything Murdoch does is ok......." Oh dear. You don't think it's a little unethical to have the commerical interests on one individual dictating government policy? You haven't really responded to my comments, just said more of what you said before.
i dont think harry missed the point at all....you misread him....why didn't you you pick the poster up for calling me creepy rather than harry for merely asking where that unmentionable poster got his news from....from memory, i think i said i don't give a rats about murdoch personally but anything he does to stick it to your left wing mates was okay with me.....nothing to do with ethics....for the record ...there is nothing wrong with mine.....and probably unlike you.....i studied ethics at sydney university.....passed too....why do you think you have a right to a response from me?????do you think it's god given......???...if it is, he forgot to tell me...

you probably see nothing wrong with criminal unions like the cfmeu directing government policy..... :roll: :roll:

ps...i hadn't seen your earlier post...quoted by me in this one..when i posted my above post...
Unions have about the same issues with criminal elements as society does with corporate criminals and corrupt elected officials. I know of some serious allegations against the Victorian government that should come out eventually. The Scotch college street widening fiasco where they were paid 5 million for a one million parcel of land and they had a government official on their board smells pretty bad too (already out). Gave away lots of public land on his way out the door too old Napthine. If that was a union man he would be a vile dog. The Victorian Liberals had Carlton mafia pay for their fund raising night but they don't want anything back do they? Be careful pointing fingers.

The OtherThommo
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:

you don;t think that the abc and the age and its ilk don't have an anti government anti consevative approach and will put s*** on the government and its ministers at every opportunity wih a view to having public support eroded...of course they do.......anything murdoch does to counteract that is okay with me.........and fpr the record i am well aware that you don't like my posts and are defending arsewipes who abuse me......hence your swipe at harrym....shame on you st b...shame.... :twisted:
Not defending anyone else. They can all speak for themselves. Re Harry's post in the Katy Perry thread, you said she was dead right that the media are a bunch of ****holes just the day after posting that you liked the HS. Something of a contradiction? Harry seemed to have missed that point.

You've confirmed that polemicism is more important to you than ethics. "Anything Murdoch does is ok......." Oh dear. You don't think it's a little unethical to have the commerical interests on one individual dictating government policy? You haven't really responded to my comments, just said more of what you said before.
i dont think harry missed the point at all....you misread him....why didn't you you pick the poster up for calling me creepy rather than harry for merely asking where that unmentionable poster got his news from....from memory, i think i said i don't give a rats about murdoch personally but anything he does to stick it to your left wing mates was okay with me.....nothing to do with ethics....for the record ...there is nothing wrong with mine.....and probably unlike you.....i studied ethics at sydney university.....passed too....why do you think you have a right to a response from me?????do you think it's god given......???...if it is, he forgot to tell me...

you probably see nothing wrong with criminal unions like the cfmeu directing government policy..... :roll: :roll:

ps...i hadn't seen your earlier post...quoted by me in this one..when i posted my above post...
Blimey, Sting, you have got it bad. When and where exactly did you spot this left wing you speak of?

I'll give you a name to reflect on, while you're championing Ol' Rupe's fearless pursuit of all things union corruption:

Kathy Freakin Jackson, the fearless whistleblower promoted by the gubmint and Rupe's outfit as THE person for the times.

Ms Jackson lives in a $4M house in Balwyn, with the boyfriend, who happens to be a member of the Fair Work Commission and a member of one of the most conservative families in the country. And, Whacko Jacko pays, as she did her ex-, to the tune of $50K after the divorce. No family money, just a $4M property (and then some) off working for a union representing one of the poorest paid group of working people in the country.

Yet, Rupe and his cronies thought her so laudable they took her along to the HR Nicholls Society for a spot of entertainment. Gubmint ministers arranged meetings with journos from The Australian, who tumbled in lock, stock and 2 smokers.

And then, to top it off, it looks very much like the gubmint did a deal with Whacko so she wouldn't be asked any tough questions at the TURC. When 1 from the counsel assisting did let slip out a toughie, Whacko had a 'break down', and won't be available for further questioning until mid Jan at the earliest. Even her brief's made subsequent submissions alluding to the pre-arranged deal, and crying foul.

So, spare me the '70's political rhetoric - politics ain't politics no more - it's just vested interests gouging what they can for themselves, be they the CMFEU, or Whacko Jacko and her mates at News Corp.

There was 1 good bit of news last week. The Saudi who's been propping up Rupert's control of News for ages (the 2nd biggest shareholder) last week refused to cast his votes in favour of Rupert's continuing occupation. It seems someone might have convinced him the voting share structure at News was a farce, and now Rupert's under pressure (which is great, 'cos he might just start tweeting again, and that's always a feast).

'I have no new illusions, and I have no old illusions' - Vladimir Putin, Geneva, June 2021
stinger
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:

Unions have about the same issues with criminal elements as society does with corporate criminals and corrupt elected officials. I know of some serious allegations against the Victorian government that should come out eventually. The Scotch college street widening fiasco where they were paid 5 million for a one million parcel of land and they had a government official on their board smells pretty bad too (already out). Gave away lots of public land on his way out the door too old Napthine. If that was a union man he would be a vile dog. The Victorian Liberals had Carlton mafia pay for their fund raising night but they don't want anything back do they? Be careful pointing fingers.
careful pointing fingers..??????don't make me laugh......you seem to be excusig union corruption by saying the libs are just as bad......don't think they go around threatening families and bashing people... :roll:
Last edited by stinger on Thu 27 Nov 2014 2:53pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

The OtherThommo wrote:
stinger wrote:
st.byron wrote:
stinger wrote:

Blimey, Sting, you have got it bad. When and where exactly did you spot this left wing you speak of?

I'll give you a name to reflect on, while you're championing Ol' Rupe's fearless pursuit of all things union corruption:

Kathy Freakin Jackson, the fearless whistleblower promoted by the gubmint and Rupe's outfit as THE person for the times.

Ms Jackson lives in a $4M house in Balwyn, with the boyfriend, who happens to be a member of the Fair Work Commission and a member of one of the most conservative families in the country. And, Whacko Jacko pays, as she did her ex-, to the tune of $50K after the divorce. No family money, just a $4M property (and then some) off working for a union representing one of the poorest paid group of working people in the country.

Yet, Rupe and his cronies thought her so laudable they took her along to the HR Nicholls Society for a spot of entertainment. Gubmint ministers arranged meetings with journos from The Australian, who tumbled in lock, stock and 2 smokers.

And then, to top it off, it looks very much like the gubmint did a deal with Whacko so she wouldn't be asked any tough questions at the TURC. When 1 from the counsel assisting did let slip out a toughie, Whacko had a 'break down', and won't be available for further questioning until mid Jan at the earliest. Even her brief's made subsequent submissions alluding to the pre-arranged deal, and crying foul.

So, spare me the '70's political rhetoric - politics ain't politics no more - it's just vested interests gouging what they can for themselves, be they the CMFEU, or Whacko Jacko and her mates at News Corp.

There was 1 good bit of news last week. The Saudi who's been propping up Rupert's control of News for ages (the 2nd biggest shareholder) last week refused to cast his votes in favour of Rupert's continuing occupation. It seems someone might have convinced him the voting share structure at News was a farce, and now Rupert's under pressure (which is great, 'cos he might just start tweeting again, and that's always a feast).
agree with you completrly on jackson she should be behind bars...

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

ohh look at the big bad unions calling shots

yeah yeah

yet people still follow politics and think their chosen 'side' is fine
one day people will wake up and realize there is no sides

lets see who would make the top two of criminal orgainizations
1.gov
2. the church