Where are they now - BigMart

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: Where are they now - BigMart

maybe he will come back under a new name and then complain when everyone refers to him as his previous name and run to mods to hand out warnings like lollies??

stinger
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:maybe he will come back under a new name and then complain when everyone refers to him as his previous name and run to mods to hand out warnings like lollies??

you made me laugh... :D

nearly as much as this morning when i heard that the filth had lost and dropped out of the 8.... :wink: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:maybe he will come back under a new name and then complain when everyone refers to him as his previous name and run to mods to hand out warnings like lollies??
reported for baiting

You are garbage - Enough said
asiu
Saintsational Legend

baiting with lollies .

hmmmmmmm ... dangerous territory that.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Principle of Q'uo wrote:baiting with lollies .

hmmmmmmm ... dangerous territory that.

Up to the moderators PoQ.

I am following forum rules. Baiting is not allowed and it was patently obvious the post was directed toward Bunk_Moreland by a poster who either does not possess the ability to understand the issue, or is being a willfull because the moderators made a decision he cant comprehend.

That is not BM's problem. It has been forwarded to the moderators for a ruling.

Dont blame the player, blame the game

asiu
Saintsational Legend

or the lollies.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
reported for baiting

I would call it banter. We are adults, not little kids and we surely can handle banter and a little bit of playful fun. This is the problem with the mods agreeing to you having warnings for calling you another name. We get people reporting for banter and harmless fun.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
reported for baiting

I would call it banter. We are adults, not little kids and we surely can handle banter and a little bit of playful fun. This is the problem with the mods agreeing to you having warnings for calling you another name. We get people reporting for banter and harmless fun.

I am sure some may feel this way P66, but Bunk_Moreland believes that it is pure baiting because the poster doesn't agree with the mods decision. BM merely follows the forum rules.

If the mods agree with your belief above, BM will abide by that decision. The moderators are the adjudicators on this forum and BM abides by all of their decisions.

Unfortunately others on here aren't as mature as some and will not abide by the decisions and continue to bait and abuse and attempt to be personal.

Really it is simple. Abide by moderation decisions and all will be well.

joffaboy could not abide by the new moderating on Saintsational and left. Bunk_Moreland arrived because he can abide by the new moderation.

This is the new Saintsational that everybody hankered for. Why critisise BM because he is a model citizen of the new SS and posts within the moderation and forum rules?

dragit
Saintsational Legend

I notice Marto is getting less love on BigFooty than he did on here… someone has already posted a tutorial on how to set your account to ignore him.

Clearly we indulged too much.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Bigmart is a valuable and knowledgable contributer on Saintsational.

I for one will welcome his well thought out and incisive views.

I especially enjoy his views on our ruckmen.

Seems to arouse many passions, both here and now apparently at bigfooty. :D

FQF
SS Life Member

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
reported for baiting

I am sure some may feel this way P66, but Bunk_Moreland believes that it is pure baiting because the poster doesn't agree with the mods decision. BM merely follows the forum rules.

If the mods agree with your belief above, BM will abide by that decision. The moderators are the adjudicators on this forum and BM abides by all of their decisions.

Unfortunately others on here aren't as mature as some and will not abide by the decisions and continue to bait and abuse and attempt to be personal.

joffaboy could not abide by the new moderating on Saintsational and left. Bunk_Moreland arrived because he can abide by the new moderation.

This is the new Saintsational that everybody hankered for. Why critisise BM because he is a model citizen of the new SS and posts within the moderation and forum rules?
No offence, but this is utterly bizarre behaviour.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

FQF wrote:No offence, but this is utterly bizarre behaviour.
Born again weirdo :D

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

FQF wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
reported for baiting

No offence taken at all.

Offence could only by taken from opinions one values

FQF
SS Life Member

Bunk_Moreland wrote:
FQF wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
reported for baiting

No offence taken at all.

bunk 2 |bʌŋk|
noun [ mass noun ] informal
nonsense: anyone with a brain cell would never believe such bunk.
ORIGIN early 20th cent.: abbreviation of bunkum.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

FQF wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
FQF wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:
reported for baiting

No offence taken at all.

bunk 2 |bʌŋk|
noun [ mass noun ] informal
nonsense: anyone with a brain cell would never believe such bunk.
ORIGIN early 20th cent.: abbreviation of bunkum.
Bunk the nicname is for someone with eloquent affectations.

But hey nice google research, or did you ask Siri? :wink:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

its what you used to do in the uk at school
here its called wag

but really who gives a s***
if he wants to play silly games with another username and look a bit silly who are we to argue
oh no thats prob cost me another polite verbal warning :roll:

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:its what you used to do in the uk at school
here its called wag

but really who gives a s***
if he wants to play silly games with another username and look a bit silly who are we to argue
oh no thats prob cost me another polite verbal warning :roll:

for what matrix?

The only one looking silly are some churlish posters on this site who cant accept a simple ruling because they think they are more important than the moderators.

Really it is a simple case of behave or get reported, not an issue for Bunk_Moreland but apparantly it is for some on here 8-)

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Ohhhhh reported for baiting.
Seems like an opinion is baiting now?

Ban me for having an ooinion
I really couldn't give five cents.

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

matrix wrote:Ohhhhh reported for baiting.

Learn to behave and abide by the mods rules, and everything willb e fine, or are you above everyone else.

And I'll give you a hint for free, noboddy wouldmissss you if you were banned, I cant remember the last post were you added anything of worth on any of the forums. All you do is go OT on strange tangents :roll:

Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Learn to behave and abide by the mods rules, and everything willb e fine, or are you above everyone else.

And I'll give you a hint for free, noboddy wouldmissss you if you were banned, I cant remember the last post were you added anything of worth on any of the forums. All you do is go OT on strange tangents :roll:

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

And Bunk, for what is it worth, I would suggest your last post/s would come under the baiting definition. Maybe your suggested behaviour advice could go both ways. Bunk is doing more baiting than Stinkum and Stringer Bell combined and I worry that Omar will come in from the shadows.

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

SENsaintsational wrote:And Bunk, for what is it worth, I would suggest your last post/s would come under the baiting definition. Maybe your suggested behaviour advice could go both ways. Bunk is doing more baiting than Stinkum and Stringer Bell combined and I worry that Omar will come in from the shadows.

Well that's your opinion, mine is that he is not contributing but having a hissy over complying to a simple mode ruling.

Why is it so hard to abide the mods decision instead of constantly moaning about it?

Wasn't that the reason the moderation forum rules were tightened?

Bunk_Moreland don't understand this angst.

Bunk_Moreland don't know of the nics, Stinkum, Stringer Bell , or Omar, but if they break the forum rules or don't abide by mods decisions, they should be held to account.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

SENsaintsational wrote: Bunk is doing more baiting than Stinkum and Stringer Bell combined and I worry that Omar will come in from the shadows.
Ah! They must be the third persons.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Bunk_Moreland wrote:

Correction Bunk... I for one would miss Matt.

I missed Sting, Pluggsy and GO.

I am missing Gaz, Mart, Ilovejohnpeterbudge and Joffaboy.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Bunk_Moreland
SS Life Member

Dave McNamara wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:

Correction Bunk... I for one would miss Matt.

I missed Sting, Pluggsy and GO.

I am missing Gaz, Mart, Ilovejohnpeterbudge and Joffaboy.

Bunk_Moreland misses none of those nics. If you cant adhere to the forum rules and cant abide the moderators decisions, you are free to get banned, and not post here.

If you fail to abide by the rules, Bunk_Moreland wont miss you either.

As for those nics you mentioned, Bunk_Moreland recognizes only one of them. There was a gazrat, a St.Mart and a Bigmart, and a johnpeterbudgefanclub, but none you mentioned. The other nic was disabled and doesn't post here anymore.

Suffice to say, Bunk_Moreland is not in the habit of "missing" an internet nic. Sounds a bit weird to Bunk.