Where are they now - BigMart

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

Re: Where are they now - BigMart

SENsaintsational thinks that to talk about oneself in the third person is nonsense. Humbug. Bunk if you were. But that is only SENsaintsational's opinion.

Reminds him/her/it/GT of a poster who got continuously banned for trolling and then returned with different nicknames all the time trying to find redemption. Did he/she/it/GT redeem he/she/it/GT?

Poster formerly known as SENsaintsational. More wisdom. More knowledge. Less name.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Bunk_Moreland wrote:There was a gazrat, a St.Mart and a Bigmart, and a johnpeterbudgefanclub, but none you mentioned. T
he other nic was disabled and doesn't post here anymore.
Thanks for that Bunk. Yes, the posters you mentioned are also ones whom I miss.

I'm really sorry though, to hear that one of them is now disabled. However, with modern aids, and with voice recognition software constantly improving, hopefully this disability does not have to remain an impediment to their posting on here again soon.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:
Bunk_Moreland wrote:There was a gazrat, a St.Mart and a Bigmart, and a johnpeterbudgefanclub, but none you mentioned. T
he other nic was disabled and doesn't post here anymore.
Thanks for that Bunk. Yes, the posters you mentioned are also ones whom I miss.

I'm really sorry though, to hear that one of them is now disabled. However, with modern aids, and with voice recognition software constantly improving, hopefully this disability does not have to remain an impediment to their posting on here again soon.

:wink: ...post of the month....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.