This site has gone to the dogs

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: This site has gone to the dogs

Bwhahahahaha

Love your work Confuscious.

Ancient Aliens has nothing on U
at this time of night.

How very funny 'n Omnisciently brilliant U are.

My Respect & Admiration.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Freebird wrote:
Simmo2 wrote:Let me revisit Plugger... Its a disgrace that you are allowed to dominate this forum the way you do
Absolutely makes this forum unpleasant...we're on here to discuss the club we love and have to continually be confronted by this nuff nuff with an obvious void in his life.

Got plenty in my life and unlike you I actually add to the forum. The majority if not all your posts are just to have a go at some posters. Its noy hard to see that just read them so if are talking adding to the forum you are a complete fail. Again all people have to do is read your posts to see that. Im happy to wager I talk much more footy that you ever had. I still havent been able to work out if you know anything about the game at all.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

maverick wrote:Admin must have a RDO today
Actually was flying back from an overseas business trip on Saturday during the game.

Arrive home around midnight.

Looks like I shall have to go through the thread to see what all the fuss is about.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Simmo2 wrote:Just looking and seems im not the only one who cant have an opinion.

Everywhere you turn someone is being bullied by others.

Wonder if the admin will actually ever do anything about it? You cant post anything on here these days without someone (and one poster in particular) making it extremely unpleasant.
OK I have read the thread in question - actually had to search to find it as no report was made.

In essence there was no breach.

Just people with differing strong opinions and debated within forum rules. Posters are entitled to disagree with your stated opinion and you are always welcome to debate.

Specifically the rules state:

Vigorous debate and friendly banter on St. Kilda Football Club matters is encouraged, as long as there is respect for each other’s opinions. No matter how much you disagree, or dismiss the worth of any opinion posted, or dismiss the worth of the poster in your eyes, your response must be respectful. Argue the facts. Post an opposing opinion. Do NOT make commentary about the poster - ONLY the post.

And then in assessing the pots in that thread - they were measured for possible breaches against this:

There will be zero tolerance for teasing, mocking, baiting, belittling, badgering, bullying or any insulting, abusive, sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, religiously or culturally offensive, or threatening behaviour. Such behaviour constitutes a breach of rules and a Saintsational warning will be issued.

I did not see any evidence of that behaviour in MY reading of the thread and thus no rule has been breached.

HOWEVER if you can demonstrate to me / the other mods where you feel it went beyond "vigorous debate and friendly banter" into "belittling, badgering, bullying" then I would certainly reconsider my initial personal review and ask the other moderators to form a consensus decision.

Simon

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"