Tommy Lee thread turned to quoting debate

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Tommy Lee thread turned to quoting debate

BigMart wrote:How many times you seen Lee live this year?

No offence, but he has been moved into the ruck, due to his lack of presence on the fwd line.

The game in question was dead. The dogs took the foot off the accelerator ... Lee went into the ruck against a bloke who'd run 3quarters on the ball, and got a few kicks in the back half.

What he does in the ruck at lower level is irrelevant ... He won't player there in the seniors

Question for you
How many negative reports have you read from Huddo?

Because he wasn't very positive to Maister and Lee at the break.

As a 23yo AFL listed Key Fwd... He has not impressed this season in THE role he is meant to play.

Whipping boy Siposs has been much better

I hope he turns it around. We need another fwd to help Nick

Is this directed at kosi? Because im struggling to work it out. Question for who?

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Re: Tommy Lee

Nice try P66

I you complain enough, you might get me banned?

Will you feel better if I get banned as you did?

1/ why is it important you know who I'm replying to, if my reply makes no sense to you or you can't work out context, perhaps ignore it?

2/ you're a bit smarter than that. You could work it out. Playing dumb and running to teacher is juvenile

You motives are clearly obvious. Good luck with that.

You know what
I'll reference a post

If EVERY person, EVERY post quotes references .... Because every reply (except the OP) is exactly that... A reply to a comment.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Nice try P66

1/ why is it important you know who I'm replying to, if my reply makes no sense to you or you can't work out context, perhaps ignore it?

2/ you're a bit smarter than that. You could work it out. Playing dumb and running to teacher is juvenile

You know what
I'll reference a post

If EVERY person, EVERY post quotes references .... Because every reply (except the OP) is exactly that... A reply to a comment.

BM I dont want you banned. i dont want anyone banned. Why do you have this they are after me complex? I want to know what your posts means and it means jack if you dont quote or at least mention a name. Why dont you just do it? Your arrogance on this matter is just mind bogling and bloody annoying. Now stop the they are after me complex and just mention names like every single poster bar you does.

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

No offence, but he has been moved into the ruck, due to his lack of presence on the fwd line.

The game in question was dead. The dogs took the foot off the accelerator ... Lee went into the ruck against a bloke who'd run 3quarters on the ball, and got a few kicks in the back half.

What he does in the ruck at lower level is irrelevant ... He won't player there in the seniors

Question for you

As a 23yo AFL listed Key Fwd... He has not impressed this season in THE role he is meant to play.

Is this directed at kosi? Because im struggling to work it out. Question for who?
BM refuses to quote. It warrants a warning IMO for the continual abuse of a good system in place.

Sorry P66 I'm also in the dark re your question.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Question for you

Plugger66 (and others)

The mods have been asking BigMart to at least mention the name of the poster he is responding to and it is nice to see him doing so when he responded to this post from plugger66 ...

However in this case where he is referencing Paul Hudson's assessments of Tom Lee (listed a few posts prior to his response) which was posted by dragit and was clearly counter arguing that the coaches report may be to easy on Lee and he doesn't agree.

What would have been helpful would have been him simply typing "dragit" in the post to help those who could not make the above connection. However our feeling as moderators is that this is not essential when it is extremely obvious which post he (or anyone else) is responding to in the thread.

We are hopeful that BigMart will start to mention the poster he is replying to and it is good to see he did it in his reply to you.

However his reply was a little over the top and is being reviewed by moderators to see if a breach may have occurred.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Nice try P66

You know what
I'll reference a post

Please just use the quote button... I don't understand the issue. Unless it's a tactic to blur lines of discussion which clearly is the case.

It's the rules now so please just follow them.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Zed

Who are you replying to

I can't work it out for heavens sake?!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:Zed

Who are you replying to

I can't work it out for heavens sake?!

I think he is just making a comment on lee. i doubt he is replying to anyone. You on the other hand asked a question to someone. As it turns out it was in reply to a person about 6 posts previously. Just may have made it easier to name that person but its your call. If after being asked to name a person, you dont want to then I doubt there is much anyone can do. Most people would just be polite and do it as it isnt hard to put a name at the start of a post.

maverick
Saintsational Legend

BackFromUSA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Question for you

Plugger66 (and others)

The mods have been asking BigMart to at least mention the name of the poster he is responding to and it is nice to see him doing so when he responded to this post from plugger66 ...

However in this case where he is referencing Paul Hudson's assessments of Tom Lee (listed a few posts prior to his response) which was posted by dragit and was clearly counter arguing that the coaches report may be to easy on Lee and he doesn't agree.

What would have been helpful would have been him simply typing "dragit" in the post to help those who could not make the above connection. However our feeling as moderators is that this is not essential when it is extremely obvious which post he (or anyone else) is responding to in the thread.

We are hopeful that BigMart will start to mention the poster he is replying to and it is good to see he did it in his reply to you.

However his reply was a little over the top and is being reviewed by moderators to see if a breach may have occurred.
I'll go with he will be free to continue

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Question for you

BM refuses to quote. It warrants a warning IMO for the continual abuse of a good system in place.

Sorry P66 I'm also in the dark re your question.

no don't agree with you there.....anybody who lacks the brain power to follow certain threads or posters shouldn't even be registered here....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

I shall be moving the non Tom Lee discussion out of this thread later tonight and will be putting it into the administration forum as it is a discussion on the rules and their implementation.

Please only post regarding Tom Lee from here on in this thread.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"