Tommy Lee turned into multiple nic debate

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Tommy Lee turned into multiple nic debate

a question for the mods ....as you keep reminding us at the top of the page ....multiple nicks are a breach of forum rules...there is no time limit on that ..a poster in this thread has/had multiply nicks....full stop...

nut hey...back to the footy......don't think lee will make it...only my person opinion.....
Last edited by stinger on Thu 22 May 2014 3:02pm, edited 1 time in total.

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Tommy Lee

stinger wrote:a question for the mods ....as you keep reminding us at the top of the page ....multiple nicks are a breach of forum rules...there is no time limit on that ..a poster in this thread has/had multiply nicks....full stop...

nut hey...back to the footy......don't think lee will make it...only my person opinion.....
HarryM should be very nervous.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
stinger wrote:a question for the mods ....as you keep reminding us at the top of the page ....multiple nicks are a breach of forum rules...there is no time limit on that ..a poster in this thread has/had multiply nicks....full stop...

i really resent your implied allegation....just because another poster stuck up for me against bullying on the general forum doesn't mean that i have two nicks ffs....

dragit
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
dragit wrote:

i really resent your implied allegation....just because another poster stuck up for me against bullying on the general forum doesn't mean that i have two nicks ffs....
Very touchy mate, I didn't say he was you… but this outburst has got a little 'cornered rat' about it.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:

Expect a phone call.

Saintsational Legend

I've had multiple nicks in the past. What should I do about it?

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
stinger
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
stinger wrote:
dragit wrote:

Very touchy mate, I didn't say he was you… but this outburst has got a little 'cornered rat' about it.

no...jused pissed off...it has been going on for awhile

if posters can cope a warning for stating someone is really not a saints supporter...they should also be liable for a warning wrongly posting that someone is using two nicks...just my opinion of course.....

asiu
Saintsational Legend

I've had multiple nicks in the past. What should I do about it?

i know someone who'd like a new id.
(old ones are preferable)

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: Tommy Lee turned into multiple nic debate

someone copped a warning for suggesting someone wasnt a saints supporter???????

this has to be one of the lamest yet
seriously thats a bit nazi, i got up and im in a bad mood today, look about it

sometimes i see a good job done by you guys in a thankless role and then warnings like that get slapped about