NEW FORUM RULES NOW APPLY

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

NEW FORUM RULES NOW APPLY

The new forum rules are now complete with the end of a week of community consultation.

Changes to the draft rules included changes to the freedom of speech policy, multiple identity policy, quotation policy as well as some minor tweaks with wordings.

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE NEW RULES POSTED IN THE ADMIN PANEL!

Also please note - it is NOT the end of the world as we know ti if you get a warning! Three warnings in a one week is significant and a ban. A warning here or there has no impact on you and certainly isn't worth a PM to moderators to abuse them and argue with them ... use it as an opportunity to review the rules of the forum (there for the good of all posters) and post accordingly.

For those that don't want to read each and every rule, then they could simply use this guide to stay within the forum rules:

Open to all ages. Respect for posters is essential. Debate opinions posted. Do not attack posters. Strictly no teasing, mocking, baiting, belittling, badgering, bullying or any insulting, abusive, sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, religiously or culturally offensive, or threatening behaviour. Swear filters operate on the forum. Do not circumvent these filters. No trolling or spamming allowed. Please quote post or poster being answered but do not misquote. Use report function <!> in posts only to report rule breach in that post. Breaches may result in warnings. 3 warnings within 7 days (based on time of posts) results in a two week ban. 3 bans within a year is a full ban. Bans can be appealed and made to saintsationalentry@gmail.com

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
asiu
Saintsational Legend

Re: NEW FORUM RULES NOW APPLY

the odd warning means nothing huh.
... except with regards to an application to be a mod.

as exampled around these parts recently.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Principle of Q'uo wrote:the odd warning means nothing huh.

That caught my eye too...

BFUSA has one warning himself and the selction criteria firmly states you must have NO warnings to be eligible to be a moderator.

BackFromUSA
Saintsational Legend

Principle of Q'uo wrote:the odd warning means nothing huh.

I stand corrected. Warnings do count when it comes to being SELECTED as a moderator.

I remember when I was selected as a moderator - I had zero warnings in 15 years.

Unfortunately I have received a warning now - self administered.

But after 1 week (without a further 2 warnings) it became meaningless really.

My point is ... no need to abuse moderators when they issue a warning. It isn't the end of the world.

AwayInUSA no longer ... have based myself back in Melbourne for a decade of Saintsational Success (with regular trips back to the USA)

"Saintsational Player Sponsor 2007 - 2018"
maverick
Saintsational Legend

I will keep asking, what has this got to do with the Saints.
Either put it as a sticky or as a PM to every member, but keep it off the footy site…really...

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

maverick wrote:I will keep asking, what has this got to do with the Saints.
Either put it as a sticky or as a PM to every member, but keep it off the footy site…really...
It is on the Administration Forum.......

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.