Internal Review

The place to discuss issues with administrators and moderators. Suggestions welcome. All bans will be posted here and the banning appeals process will be held in this forum.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

The_President
Club Player

Internal Review

I hope they look into the off field professionalism of some players.

Had a friend walk into the toilets of a club and start having some nose beers with one of our most promising 😂

Is this the Dan effect?

Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Re: Internal Review

The_President wrote: Wed 23 Jun 2021 7:32pm I hope they look into the off field professionalism of some players.

Had a friend walk into the toilets of a club and start having some nose beers with one of our most promising 😂

Is this the Dan effect?
Would hold more weight if you have the courage to name the player and include your real name & your "mate's". You are tarnishing all our kids with that cr@p.

WellardSaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Perth- the best weather in Oz, but the worst rednecks.

The_President wrote: Wed 23 Jun 2021 7:32pm I hope they look into the off field professionalism of some players.

Is this the Dan effect?
Who even does that. In public. You have an incredibly active imagination.
Nobody's gonna believe you

A real Sainter will pledge allegiance to the ❤🤍🖤 and despise the Pies, the Blues, and the Injectors.
Remember one of the 10 Commandments : Thou shalt have no other team before thee
Ghost Like
Saintsational Legend

Ghost Like wrote: Wed 23 Jun 2021 7:40pm

Is this the Dan effect?
Would hold more weight if you have the courage to name the player and include your real name & your "mate's". You are tarnishing all our kids with that cr@p.
Good comeback Mr President??? As suspected, you're a coward as well as a troll. The lie began with, "Had a friend". Such a sad existence you must live.

D.B.Cooper
Club Player

WellardSaint wrote: Wed 23 Jun 2021 9:40pm

Is this the Dan effect?
Who even does that. In public. You have an incredibly active imagination.
Nobody's gonna believe you
Funnily enough the last St Kilda figure I know to do nose beers in public was a former President at Fidels following a match in front of club sponsors.
Was not the only saints official of that time involved.

There's only one rule in the jungle! When the LYON's hungry, he eats!