Umpires v Adelaide

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Re: Umpires v Adelaide

st.byron wrote:
barneyboyz wrote:
st.byron wrote:
So they make mistakes. They’re human. We have the benefit of countless replays from various angles, slo-mo at times, to make our informed judgements, they see it once in real time. It’s a fast, complex, contact sport.
Sometimes it goes against you, sometimes for. Rub of the green etc. Those stats Saynta posted last week about frees over the last ten years show that. OK, some supporters like to focus on the ones that don’t go our way and whinge about it. Total waste of time and not addressing what’s actually wrong with our team, but people have been whinging about umpiring since I started going to the footy in the 60’s. That hasn’t changed.
Then there’s being paranoid and obsessive about it, with conspiracy theories and a ‘hard-done-by’ victim mentality without a skerrick of self reflective capacity.
I don’t just see the mistakes from the replay on tv. I understand that we don’t want to be seen as sooks, but ffs denying this is just as bad as denying that we’re s***

Denying what? Not denying they make mistakes. Reckon it would be tough gig myself. Fast as buggery, split second decision making. Am denying and laughing at the notion that there’s any planned, organised conspiracy to dud a particular team. Funny how if you go to other teams’ forums you will also find threads about how the umps are deliberately cheating against them. All of those supporters must be wrong though and only Curly and Saynta are right coz they really are only cheating against us. :shock: :shock:

All those other teams don't end up or near the bottom of the list for frees for and at rhe top or near the top of the frees against year after year after year.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

sunsaint wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:
saynta wrote: No good pointing out the obvious to these nuffnuffs and the low intellect followers of this forum..there are none so blind as those that refuse to see mate.
saynta wrote: The reason i hve been complaining for years is that we have been bent over by those cheating ego driven little maggot twerps for years.
Im betting they even read this forum to make sure some of us are upset each week.
I'm hoping you don't have a BET360 account Saynta, for your own good :lol:

And accusing fellow forumites of having a low intellect and being a 'nuffnuff', says it all really :roll:
at least we know who to blame from now on for any future "bad decisions"
the umps are just winding curly and saynta up
...trouble is we all have to suffer in more ways than one

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) :wink:

Pretty easy to wind up SS posters too.
Last edited by saynta on Tue 10 Apr 2018 5:28pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

We lost because of around 6 corrupt non-decisions.

They stopped any momentum we had and tore us a new one.

NFI.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

"Two men say they're Jesus one of them must be wrong."
obviously !! they are both wrong
I Am

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

i did laugh at the nuffnuff nostalgia comment

ahhhhhhhh

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

asiu wrote:i did laugh at the nuffnuff nostalgia comment

ahhhhhhhh
Yes, I read the terms utilised including “nuffnuff” and “low intellect”.

Perhaps in future Saynta could simplify or reduce the intellectual content of his/her input, thus making it more accessible to the larger audience.

It is frustrating for the “Average Joe Bogan” like me, when the great polymath that is Saynta uses such highbrow words in his/her posts.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:
saynta wrote: No good pointing out the obvious to these nuffnuffs and the low intellect followers of this forum..there are none so blind as those that refuse to see mate.
saynta wrote: The reason i hve been complaining for years is that we have been bent over by those cheating ego driven little maggot twerps for years.
Im betting they even read this forum to make sure some of us are upset each week.

And accusing fellow forumites of having a low intellect and being a 'nuffnuff', says it all really :roll:
Pot kettle black sunshine.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:
asiu wrote:i did laugh at the nuffnuff nostalgia comment

ahhhhhhhh
Yes, I read the terms utilised including “nuffnuff” and “low intellect”.

Perhaps in future Saynta could simplify or reduce the intellectual content of his/her input, thus making it more accessible to the larger audience.

It is frustrating for the “Average Joe Bogan” like me, when the great polymath that is Saynta uses such highbrow words in his/her posts.
At least you know the truth when you see it AJB. :wink: And can recognise when a post is directed at you. If the cap fits wear it, as my dear old dad used to say.

You must have a short memory though, as you started with the insults not me,...sunshine.
Last edited by saynta on Tue 10 Apr 2018 5:37pm, edited 1 time in total.

saynta
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:We lost because of around 6 corrupt non-decisions.

They stopped any momentum we had and tore us a new one.

NFI.
The maggots certainly deflated a few young saints, took the wind right out of their sails.

Maybe if you grow up believing the saints are a s*** club and then you become an umpire it adversly influences your decision making capacity.

I don't know, there has too be a reason we cop s*** from them every game.

Some posters on here don't believe they intentionally cheat when umpiring our games so maybe it is subconscious.

However there are more posters than just curly and me that think we are getting royally screwed by the maggots department of the AFL.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

:)

i'll just slide sideways at this point ... lol

not gettn caught in the middle of these two ol bulls

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Two old bulls are mostly huff, snort, snot, hoof stamping and bluster...

So yeah you are probably right

Seeya
The_Dud
Saintsational Legend

Sometimes I wonder how it’s possible that flat-earthers exist in 2018, then I read through this thread and it starts to make sense...

All posters are equal, but some posters are more equal than others.
Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:

It’s the irony of your posts that amuses me most Saynta.
Accusing posters on the forum of possessing a “low intellect” and being a “nuffnuff” while writing with the grammar, spelling and punctuation of a first-year kindergarten student.

Exhibit 1: Your Honour.

That only spured the maggots on to greater acts of blantant cheating, imho.
- State other forumites are offensive and that you will not respond, only to respond repetitively with increasing levels of targeted abuse.

- Bemoan the pretence that making statements (regardless of how ridiculous) will “only get you abused”, when in fact you are one of the forums most abusive posters having been previously banned from the forum.

- You genuinely appear to take Curly seriously and seem to actually believe that umpires are deliberately cheating against St Kilda, when in reality Curly is just winding everyone up but unfortunately you are the only one who does not realise it.

- Unlike you, I do not pretend to state I know anything about you however from reading your posts I assume you are a very grumpy old lady/man with a fair bit of time on their hands.

Lastly, I love your vitriol, please keep it up and never forget the maggots deliberately cheat against us and this cheating is sanctioned by the AFL.

Proudly assuming the title of forum Oracle and serving as the inaugural Saintsational ‘weak as piss brigade’ President.
saynta
Saintsational Legend

Joffa Burns wrote:
saynta wrote:
Joffa Burns wrote:

It’s the irony of your posts that amuses me most Saynta.
Accusing posters on the forum of possessing a “low intellect” and being a “nuffnuff” while writing with the grammar, spelling and punctuation of a first-year kindergarten student.

Exhibit 1: Your Honour.

That only spured the maggots on to greater acts of blantant cheating, imho.
- State other forumites are offensive and that you will not respond, only to respond repetitively with increasing levels of targeted abuse.

- Bemoan the pretence that making statements (regardless of how ridiculous) will “only get you abused”, when in fact you are one of the forums most abusive posters having been previously banned from the forum.

- You genuinely appear to take Curly seriously and seem to actually believe that umpires are deliberately cheating against St Kilda, when in reality Curly is just winding everyone up but unfortunately you are the only one who does not realise it.

- Unlike you, I do not pretend to state I know anything about you however from reading your posts I assume you are a very grumpy old lady/man with a fair bit of time on their hands.

Lastly, I love your vitriol, please keep it up and never forget the maggots deliberately cheat against us and this cheating is sanctioned by the AFL.
:D I love proving that those who excell at handing out insults can't take it when it they are responded to in kind. :D :wink:

freely
SS Hall of Fame

I don't know which thread I like best - this one or the 'carlisle for captain' one.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

freely wrote:I don't know which thread I like best - this one or the 'carlisle for captain' one.
Yes, they are equally in touch with reality :lol:

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote: :D I love proving that those who excell at handing out insults can't take it when it they are responded to in kind. :D :wink:
LOL, it took all of 10 minutes to get another nonsensical response but this time with a grab at forum greatness, I fear you are on the edge Saynta and you are going to crack, the temperature is rising.

I do appreciate your effort at grammar and punctuation this time around, get your spelling up to scratch and you can “excel” and join me as an exclusive “nuffnuff” member of the forum.

nuffnuff” status has many eligibilities that would be of interest to you including a choice of Saints captain (you could anoint Nathan Brown as he was Vice Captain of the Filth under Malthouse) and it also comes with your own persecution complex supplied by the Umpires association and the AFL.

See if you can last 10 minutes without replying this time :lol:

saynta
Saintsational Legend

You really are a nasty piece of work, but sorry sunshine, I can't be bothered replying to a low brow bogan like you so from now on I will just ignore your posts.

Joffa Burns
Saintsational Legend

saynta wrote:You really are a nasty piece of work, but sorry sunshine, I can't be bothered replying to a low brow bogan like you .
Goodness me Saynta :shock: Pot, kettle,black.....sunshine :lol:
saynta wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:Big deal!
Just means we give away more frees than our opponents.
Wow, no s*** Sherlock. How insightful of you.
saynta wrote: I agree, I lived there once, arse end of the world..
saynta wrote: Oh bulls*** st b open your eyes..
saynta wrote:
The reason i hve been complaining for years is that we have been bent over by those cheating ego driven little maggot twerps for years..
saynta wrote: No good pointing out the obvious to these nuffnuffs and the low intellect followers of this forum...
saynta wrote: low brow bogan

sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

Joffa Burns wrote: Goodness me Saynta :shock: Pot, kettle,black.....sunshine :lol:
Im just happy bringing a little "sunshine" to peoples lives
Shining a light on their dark cold existence

folks may be dumb where I cume from - but we are happy 8-)

Seeya