Here you go guys, Watch Out!!!!!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stonecold
SS Life Member

Here you go guys, Watch Out!!!!!

Entertainment Confirmed For 2018 AFL Grand Final – Fraser Gehrig v Stone Cold Steve Austin!!!!!

Lot of you backing the G-Train, for enough too!!!!!

Entertainment Confirmed For 2018 AFL Grand Final – Fraser Gehrig v Stone Cold Steve Austin
January 1, 2017 Paul Robinson

AFL CEO, Gillon McLachlan, has confirmed what AFL fans have been hoping for in the 2018 Grand Final. Fraser Gehrig will take on Stone Cold Steve Austin in a Hell In A Cell match in the middle of the M.C.G.

“Yes. It is happening. The Texas Rattlesnake v the Moorabin Carpet Snake. It is a landmark moment in the crossover AFL/WWE world, which we are hoping gets bigger and bigger as time goes on,” said McLachlan.

The match will take place at half time, and is hoping to shut those fans up that continually bang on about how their needs to be more ‘Superbowl-type entertainment’ at AFL matches.

Fraser Gehrig, who has been bench pressing small cars since he was 17-years-old, is chomping at the bit to get in the ring with the man known as the ‘Texas Rattlesnake.’

“G-Train is bringing you to the house of pain. Try drinking your beers on the turnbuckle and I will drop my size 16 shoes in your throat, boy!” Said Gehrig.

Stone Cold was harder to get in contact with – but his twitter account said it all.

‘’STONE COLD SMASHES THE G TRAIN IN LESS THAN 3 MINUTES W/A STUNNER. THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE.’’

Head of the WWE – Vince McMahon spoke to TheCarltonDraft, and said ‘’This is massive for sports entertainment. Oh yeah baby! You better believe it! This is bigger than the time I fought the now president of the United States, Donald Trump. Fraser Gehrig is not a man, he’s a machine! I look forward to seeing Stone Cold try to execute a Stone Cold Stunner on him!’’

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯