latest Richo press conference

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bouttime

latest Richo press conference

"(The mindset) against the Roos was pretty naive" so says Richo.
Who are you kidding, Id like to know which of of our last Premiership wins has given the players the right to feel they could just "pick up and roll on" the following week against any opposition: that includes the under 12s at Uppercumba west.
I could not be more disappointed to hear the epic Roos fail was our players lack of taken them seriously. What a load of rubbish.
get fairdinkum saint, not good enough.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: latest Richo press conference

I think he may have completely lost his marbles.
He is so lost in the internal echo bubble of back slappers and bathwater drinkers he has become completely deranged and removed from reality.

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

whose mindset - the p,ayers or the whole club?
If the players surely the coaches could pick up on it, the playing leaders? Surely they would have been read the riot act after training if as Tony said, the evidence was already there?
The whole thing just reeks of poor professionalism, poor leadership, and a coaching staff that doesn't know what it is doing.
Complacent is a word i've used a few times to describe the club and players. I just used it again.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
spert
Saintsational Legend

Apparently our roll-over-and-play-dead loss to North was an "Aberration" according to Richo, and an Aberration is :
aberration(Abnormality), noun alienation, deflection, departure, derailment, deviation, digression, discrepancy, dislocation, disorientation, divergence, divergency, diversion, irregularity, lapse, misdirection, refraction, wandering, wrong course

There ya go!