It just gets better

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moods
Saintsational Legend

It just gets better

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/not ... 4z7m9.html

We finally get the opportunity in a stand alone game with the whole industry staring at us and we completely fluff our lines. Despite it being an away game, it would have been great exposure if ppl would just turn up (that includes the players)

We are fast becoming a laughing stock with the whole league talking about how poor we were. Supporters everywhere were stunned at our insipid effort. Would have been great for sponsors too
:roll: :oops:

stonecold
SS Life Member

Re: It just gets better

Moods wrote:https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/not ... 4z7m9.html

We finally get the opportunity in a stand alone game with the whole industry staring at us and we completely fluff our lines. Despite it being an away game, it would have been great exposure if ppl would just turn up (that includes the players)

We are fast becoming a laughing stock with the whole league talking about how poor we were. Supporters everywhere were stunned at our insipid effort. Would have been great for sponsors too
Sounds like what peole were saying about Richmond 2 years ago really!!!!!

Not saying we are like Richmond, just saying, things can change quickly!!!!!

'Cause StoneCold Said So'!!!!!

We will be great again once Billy is back playing!!!!!

The 'Last Post', it's the gift that keeps giving 📯📯📯📯📯
ace
Saintsational Legend

LIES
We ARE a laughing stock with the whole league talking about how poor we were.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.
Moods
Saintsational Legend

stonecold wrote:

Sounds like what peole were saying about Richmond 2 years ago really!!!!!

Not saying we are like Richmond, just saying, things can change quickly!!!!!

Problem is the tiges have a huge supporter base (even if at the time they weren't all signed up)
The big clubs always have a cushion of enormous support when they under perform - see Carlton since 02 and more recently the bombers. they bounce back quicker too because once they do start performing all the bandwagons jump on boosting the bottom line massively. We don't have that luxury.